Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A nice day for adventuring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

{Energy: 21 - 11 = 10}

A female Fennekin was walking down the path in the direction of Fallen Leaf Copse. The sun was shining and a soft breeze ruffled her fur. It sure was a nice day out. The Fennekin, Cana could see the island appearing in the distance. It was so beautiful. She just had to come see this place again.

It didn't take long for her to reach the square stepping stones that Pokemon use to reach to reach the island. As a fire type, swimming wasn't really an option for her. Was she even able to swim? She didn't think so. She did know she doesn't mind water that much. Excited to go to the island again, she carefully started jumping from stone to stone.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:29 am

Energy: 0

Almost on cue, the Dustox fluttered to the floor and took a few deep breaths. "Then it's your move." it said, waiting for the first strike. Raze took this chance to whisper into Cana's ear a strategy. "Okay, so here's what I have in mind. If I charge in with Spark and he flies up, I need you to get him in the air. Any ideas, make sure to let me know so we're on the same page against this guy." the mouse murmured. Considering he liked some of the things inside of his bag, he had no intent of losing both them and the items he had taken. "It's really nice of you to cut us a deal like this, sir. Thanks!" the Minun smiled, expressing his gratitude. The Dustox simply nodded and replied with a "No problem."

Tightening his cape around his neck, Raze charged forward and allowed the sparks to energize and buzz. As expected, the Dustox took off into the air and couldn't be reached by the Electric type. The Dustox's family watched from the tree, the Wurmple lying on the Cascoon's head (or whatever the heck it has) in a lazy fashion. He had to contain his instinct to release a Discharge for fear of striking his ally or the two Bug type spectators. "Cana, you're on!"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:43 am

(Energy: 9 + 1 = 10)

Cana nodded and watched as Raze attacked the Dustox. It flew off into the sky now. The Minun was depending on her to attack it now. The only way for her to do that was try one of her fire attacks. Cana took a deep breath and then decided to try to use ember.

The Fennekin actually didn't think she would have been able to spit small balls of fire at the bug, but she managed to do it. The Dustox didn't feel like getting hit though. It was dodging her attacks. Cana growled a bit. What should they do now?

"He is dodging my attacks. Any plans on how to beat him?"

Evana carried out 10 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 PopjRW4 , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 YRU707e , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 IKdoM8A , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 7doHI8l , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 7doHI8l , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 YRU707e , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 7doHI8l , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 PopjRW4 , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 7doHI8l , A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 9rVp5vO
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 am

Energy: 0 + 1 (new page) = 1

Raze grunted in anger when the Dustox nimbly avoided the fireballs. He knew that somehow he would have to use Discharge and get it down. It didn't seem to be a Flying type, which disappointed the Minun. Oh well, guess I can't really protest against that. he thought, pondering why it wasn't a Flying type. If it could fly, why isn't it weak to electricity? He shook off the thought, shouting a warning to the Bug types in the tree and Cana who was growling at the enemy. "You might want to get behind something, this won't be pretty!"

After a quick flash of power, the Discharge faded into nothing. Looking around, the Dustox hovered behind a nearby tree. "Thanks for warning me!" it taunted, slamming into him with a blunt tackle. The mouse gasped for air as the breath was knocked out of him during the attack, causing him to stumble backwards slightly. Just as he regained his composure, Raze could feel something attaching to his body, sticking to the floor and wrapping around him. Looking down, slam white threads had bound his left arm to his side and made it harder to walk. "What in the...!" he said in surprise, struggling to remove the string but to no avail. "G-Get it off!" the mouse fell over in a bit of a struggle, causing the Dustox to perform some sort of a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:04 am

Cana quickly hid behind a tree when Raze shouted the warning. The Dustox however, did the same. When she came from behind the tree, Raze was stuck to the ground by some web. She guessed the Dustox had done that. Cana ran up to him and used an ember on the silky web. It seemed to be burning down. She hoped Raze wouldn't get burned.

Then she turned to the Dustox. It was still out of her reach. Cana used ember again but as expected, it was dodging the attacks again. Then Cana thought of an idea.

She sat down and silently waited for the Dustox to move closer. She closed her eyes and tried to listen to the beating of his wings. It didn't take long for it to move closer. Forgive me, Raze. Once the Dustox came close enough she suddenly released a strong Heat Wave. Not expecting this, the Dustox wasn't able to dodge in time and it fell down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:14 am

Energy: 1

Whilst he stopped struggling, the threads slowly yet surely felt as if they were loosening. "Thanks..." he panted, getting tired just by wriggling around in the string. ...You're an idiot. the Minun criticized himself for getting himself caught in the String Shot. Raze hoisted himself up and shook his head to regain his focus. Unfortunately, that was short-lived as a strong, blazing hot gust flew past him. He used his cape as a makeshift shield from the attack, but it wasn't helping much as the breathable material allowed the heat to pass through. Peeking from behind the Defense Cape, he felt the burst radiating from Cana. No way...

The Dustox, on the other hand, was struggling to stay in the air during the attack. "Gah!" it shouted, falling face first onto the floor. Raze saw the opportunity and struck with a vicious Spark, knocking him into the tree. The two spectators, surprisingly, cheered when the Dustox struck the trunk with a heavy thud. "Cana... That was the most epic attack I've ever seen! How do you do that? Can you teach me? I wanna know, it was AMAZING!" the Electric type continued. The Dustox was out cold; the Wurmple finally came down from the tree. "I've never seen anyone defeat Big Brother like that! You two can keep the items, congratulations!" it said in the squeaky voice of a child. The Cascoon simply hung from the same spot in the tree, giving the same look it had before.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:11 pm

Cana looked at the Dustox. Then she glanced around to make sure the forest was ok. The last thing she wanted was to cause a forest fire. Raze finished of the Dustox and came running to her. He was far too excited.

"Uh...I have been able to use that move since I was born. I couldn't really control it that well in the beginning though. I don't think you could learn it. It's a fire type attack called Heat Wave. I don't like using it in a forest though."

The Wurmple seemed impressed they were able to beat his brother. Cana sat down and took the Trap Scarf out of her bag. She tried tying it around her tail. While she was struggling a group of 4 wurmple came into the clearing. It seemed as if they were running from something. "Run, you should run away. It's coming this way." One told them in their hurry.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Energy: 1

The Fennekin's explanation was fascinating nonetheless. It was, in its own way, like his own Discharge. Having known the move since birth, possessing a lack of control, and the area effect held the same effects as his own signature attack. "Huh, alright then. Guess I'll stick to what I'm good at: zapping stuff." he said with a smile, letting his right hand produce a small array of static. Cana was struggling to put on a scarf in the meantime, but was interrupted by another Wurmple, speaking on behalf of a group... in rhymes? Spit it out, man! I need you to tell me what's going on, not poetry! he thought, not wanting to say that out loud for fear of insulting the Bug type. The Electric type was about to ask what said thing was, but the Pokémon scuttled away with its companions.

"...I'm gonna go see what it is they're running from." he muttered, cautiously walking over to where the group had come from. One peek over aside the tree made him think back to the Teddiursa he had beaten last time. D-Dammit, is that his big brother?! he thought in a panic. The Ursaring caught sight of the Minun and let out a roar, charging straight for his position. He scampered back to where Cana was still trying to tie the scarf and pointed to his hiding spot. "That's gonna have to wait, we've got company!

MCLikeANinja carried out 1 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 6wjGuYG
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Cana looked up and put the scarf away again. She had noticed the group of Wurmple running away and she did hear the roar. Raze seemed a bit scared. The Fennekin looked at where the Minun was pointing to. She could hear some loud noises from over there and it seemed that whatever was there was coming closer.

She then saw the Ursaring appearing from behind the bushes and trees. It was huge. Cana staggered back and seemed scared. "Th-This is...." The Ursaring glared at the two pokemon in front of him. There was no way they could beat this thing. Cana shot an ember at the face of the Ursaring. While the Ursaring was temporarily distracted she grabbed her bag and turned to Raze. "Run, we can't defeat this thing." With those words she started running away.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Energy: 1 - 6 (roll's results) + 1 (Defense Cape) = 0

Raze sighed in discontent when Cana hightailed it away from the Ursaring. "W-Where are you going? We can take it, it looks like it's pretty weak anyways. Plus, it's brother wasn't-" he called, cutting short when he felt the heavy breath of the Ursaring behind him. Out of instinct, he spun around and shot a Thunder Wave at the bear. The awkward silence a few seconds after the attack made him realize something. If this was the Teddiursa's brother, it had the same ability of bearing paralysis with even faster speed! It shook its head and let out a low snarl. "O-Oh, so you really are... Then that means... Shoot. This is gonna sting..." the Minun said, closing his eyes and preparing for the worst.

The Ursaring laughed a little and gave him a powerful kick to the cheek, sending him flying backwards. After a blow like that, Raze couldn't tell which direction was down as he struggled to get up. Work, damn muscles, work! he mentally pleaded, struggling to get up. The Quick Feet ability allowed the feral to run up to him and throw him back even farther, rolling in front of the Fennekin whilst barely conscious. "Everything hurts..." he muttered, attempting to fish into his bag for anything to use yet finding nothing.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Cana looked back while running and hoped Raze was coming after her. He wasn't however. That idiot...Does he really think he makes a chance against it? Cana hesitated and stopped. I...can't leave him alone, can I? She just turned around to see Raze being thrown at her feet. He seemed in a pretty bad condition. The Ursaring was coming their way too.

"You shouldn't have tried to fight it..." There didn't sound any anger in her voice. The Ursaring did scare her a bit. She had to try to lure it away from Raze. "You should try to hide somewhere..." She looked at the Minun one more time before using an Ember at the Ursaring and taunted it. The Pokemon roared and chased after her. Cana tried running back to the clearing. Cana made sure to take a highly vegetated path to try to slow the pokemon down.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:11 am

Cana was already gone before Raze could stand up and stop her. Why had she insisted he hid whilst she had to lure the Ursaring away? "I'm not hiding!" he shouted, running after her. Did she honestly think for a second I'd just run from a fight like that?! No way I'm backing down from fighting a bear again! he thought confidently, ignoring the pressure on his cheek. Just as he was approaching again, the Cheering Pokémon let a Helping Hand fire out towards his companion, still on the run. "Hey, ugly! Over here!" he shouted, speeding up and slamming into the Ursaring with a Spark. Despite the size difference, it had forced it to stumble forward a small bit.

It wasn't long until the bear turned around and gave a glare to the Minun. Raze simply gave a determined look and fished out a Blast Seed. ...Oh, these things. Note to self: chew carefully and don't let it touch your tongue. he noted, popping the seed into his mouth and chewing. The familiar fireball from before formed inside his mouth, but this time he was ready. Just as the Ursaring charged for another strike, he let the blast go and managed to strike it in the chest. This caused him to let out a smirk, but was short lived as the Ursaring was still standing. "Okay, NOW you might want to run! Curses, I didn't think this through, go!"
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:21 am

Cana noticed what Raze was doing. She could feel the effects of the Helping Hand in her. She turned back to see the Minun trying to use a Blast Seed on the Ursaring. It didn't seem to work though. He is going to get killed at this rate. I have to do something.

Cana noticed a rock not far from the ursaring and jumped on it. The Ursaring was about to attack Raze. "Hey, let him be." Before the ursaring could turn around she jumped on his back. The Ursaring roared and tried to shake her off. She was barely able to hold on. "I won't....let go..."

The Fennekin closed her eyes and she started concentrating heat in her body to finally let it all out in the form of a Heat Wave. Combined with the Helping Hand it seemed to have done a bit of damage. She only hoped it would be enough.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:39 am

The Minun had little time to react to Cana's sudden attack on the Ursaring. She was literally clinging to a wild bear! Whoa... he thought in awe, wondering how she managed to do it. Sounds like someone's a bit too modest for their own abilities! Just as Raze was about to join in and help finish off the Ursaring, another Heat Wave struck him hard. Just as before, raising his cape to block the attack proved ineffective. All his attempt did was block his vision, so he let the garment drop once more and looked onward to see the Ursaring on the floor. Alright, here goes nothing! he thought, preparing his own Discharge.

"Get down!" he shouted, perhaps a little too late as the electricity wouldn't last any longer in Raze's body. This one, unlike the others, had no holds barred. This very attack drew out almost all the effort he had left into one large burst. After the attack was done, the mouse was left on one knee, panting and struggling to keep his vision from blacking out. "O-Ow, really gotta stop doing that..." he muttered to himself, smiling to see that the Ursaring had finally fainted. The battle was over after a few cuts and bruises, maybe a sprained joint or two, and a pounding headache. "You alright?" he asked the Fennekin... wherever she was. His vision was too spotty to tell her exact position, but he prayed that the Discharge had missed her.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:42 am

Cana looked up at Raze when he shouted the warning at her. She couldn't hide in time and got struck by the discharge. Cana fell down. She was a bit dizzy from the impact. That attack....sure is strong. Cana glanced at the Ursaring. It seemed to have been defeated. She was relieved.

"You alright?"

Cana looked up at the Minun. He didn't look so good. "I am ok, somehow." The Fennekin got up and slowly moved towards Raze. She was happy the attack didn't paralyze her. "How are you, though? You don't look so good." Cana tried to not look worried but she was probably failing.
Back to top Go down
MCLikeANinja

MCLikeANinja

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:42 am

Through the deafening buzzing sound, Raze could hear a muffled question coming from Cana. I can't hear a word she's saying... he thought, guessing if she asked if he was okay. After all, he had just exhausted himself completely in one attack. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry, okay?" the Minun muttered under heavy breaths. "But I don't really remember this place being so populated by... Well, pretty much every feral that hates me." A smile broke out as the mouse regained his footing and stood up, the effects of his dizziness still holding strong. He was quite surprised that he hadn't fallen down or passed out by now as his vision slowly recovered and became whole once more.

He walked over and offered the Fennekin his hand. "Glad that's over, huh? Honestly, I didn't think we'd actually pull it off..." he stated with a shrug. The dull pain in the side of his face was almost nullified yet still yielded a large amount of pain. Raze resisted the urge to feel if it was numb or not, grabbing his bag instead. Considering the fatigue was taking hold, he was almost out of items that he could use and the sheer environment the forest was in right now, he wouldn't mind turning in for the day in a few minutes. I can't just ditch on Cana now, though... Raze nodded and made eye contact with his companion. "So, what now? I'm down with whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for adventuring   A nice day for adventuring - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day for adventuring
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next