Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beginning of an adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The beginning of an adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bullwinkle wandered through the woods remembering the last few times was here, 'Back then it was all about helping people, now I'm just here to get items,' Thinking about his previous adventures in the shaded forest. He continued walking looking for items for his new business. Suddenly he was rolling, down a hill, the bag of items he had collected so far landing on a tree branch, and taken away by a wild bird pokemon. "This? again? Seriously?" He said brushing the mud and leaves off of his scarf. After brushing it off, he looked around and saw just darkness. He heard wild pokemon sounds. He stared forward and trotted onward.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:09 am

{Energy: 17 - 10 (Pokémon) = 7 - 8 (items) = 0}

Jet stopped for a moment, turning to watch Bullwinkle, only to realize what was on the ground before him. "A-ah, w-wait a-!" he started, immediately stepping forward to try to prevent the situation that was obviously about to happen. Unfortunately, he could not stop his Golett companion until his foot came crashing rather roughly on top of a Shroomish that had been sitting up against a nearby stone. And this single step set off a small chain of rather unfortunate events. As soon as the Shroomish was stepped on, it let out a cry and suddenly unleashed a cloud of toxic gas into the air. And unfortunately, since Jet had stepped forward to try to stop Bullwinkle, he was too close to avoid getting caught in the burst. As such, the purple powder filled the air before him, resulting in him inhaling a small amount. He stumbled back in surprise, coughing violently in a desperate attempt to free his lungs of as much of the dangerous material as he could.

All of a sudden, Jet had never wished he could spit water from his mouth more than ever. Not that it would help that much, most likely. He knew that once a poison powder was inhaled, nothing was going to stop it from infecting. He ended up falling over backward, right onto his back. At that point, he knew that it would be impossible to avoid. He'd just been Poisoned and there was nothing he could do about it. He could tell that Bullwinkle had had an issue with the poison as well, though, and quickly sat up, wanting to make sure that he was alright. But what he saw almost made him faint from just the sight of it. The Golett had just yanked his own leg right out of his socket! Was the poison really that bad!?

But it was a moment later that he realized that the golem Pokémon did not seem to be in any kind of pain. In fact, he seemed like this was only some kind of mild inconvenience. And he was able to replace the leg almost immediately. This Pokémon was just surprising him at every turn, it seemed.

"E-erm...n-no, I-I guess not...." he murmured, still feeling slightly sick to his stomach. Though whether that was because of the tame amputation he'd just witnessed or the poison in his system, he wasn't sure.

{Jet status: Poison}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:46 pm

"H-hey!" Bullwinkle said rushing over to the buizel, dropping his leg, stumbling slightly because one of his legs was lacking a joint at the moment. "Are you ok?" He said his eyes turning a worried orange-brown, picking up the other pokemon, worried, as he hadn't had much experience with poison on biological pokemon. A small pokemon landed on bullwinkle's head, making a small squeaking sound.

Bullwinkle looked up at the pokemon, seeing a flabebe on his head. Suddenly a gust blew from behind him, a pink tint on it. Bullwinkle covered the water type with his heavy body, taking the florescent gust for the smaller pokemon(fairy wind), Waving an arm at the tiny pokemon that was on his head. "Shoo!" Bullwinkle said loudly startling the tiny fairy type(astonish), his eyes turning a blood-orange(frustrated). "Are you going to be alright?" The stone pokemon asked.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:29 am

Jet winced slightly when Bullwinkle rushed over to him and picked him up. As he was picked up, his bag dropped from him and ended up on the ground beside him. He had never been poisoned before. And he was not ready for the constant pain, subtle as it was. "Y-yeah, don't worry about me, I-I'm fine. I-I..." he started, but stopped when he looked up and realized that a tiny Pokémon clutching a flower had landed on his companion's head. The Pokémon was a Flabébé, that much Jet could tell. He had always found them rather cute...but whether or not this particular one was harmful had yet to be determined. After all, cuteness did not necessarily mean that the Pokémon wouldn't be dangerous.

Jet's worries were confirmed in a few moments when Bullwinkle suddenly leaned over him, covering his entire body. He could only assume that the Golett was trying to protect him from some kind of attack. A quick run-down of basic Fairy-type moves in his mind and he quickly came to the conclusion that it was probably a Fairy Wind attack fired from behind, where he couldn't see. Jet's own expression changed to one of concern, knowing fully well that this Pokémon as taking some damage in his place. And there was not even a guarantee that he would be able to shoo the Pokémon away successfully. "I-I think I'll be fine," Jet murmured. "I-it's just poison. I-I should have a Pecha Berry in my bag somewhere...th-that should put me back to normal." He then looked back up at Bullwinkle. "B-but what about you? Y-you can't just take all of the hits for me, y-you could get hurt yourself...!"
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of an adventure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2