Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The beginning of an adventure

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The beginning of an adventure Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:30 pm

Bullwinkle wandered through the woods remembering the last few times was here, 'Back then it was all about helping people, now I'm just here to get items,' Thinking about his previous adventures in the shaded forest. He continued walking looking for items for his new business. Suddenly he was rolling, down a hill, the bag of items he had collected so far landing on a tree branch, and taken away by a wild bird pokemon. "This? again? Seriously?" He said brushing the mud and leaves off of his scarf. After brushing it off, he looked around and saw just darkness. He heard wild pokemon sounds. He stared forward and trotted onward.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:01 pm

{Energy: 27 - 10 = 17}

Jet gulped, making his way through the dark forest. How had he ended up in this situation by himself, huh...? How could he have even begun to think that this was a good idea? The last time he had come here to Shadowhue, he'd been abducted by an Ariados and beaten down by a Heracross. Sure, he'd also had a successful venture into these woods before, but he had still left with a companion. This time, he was all by himself. The truth was, he did know what had brought him here...but he couldn't believe he had fooled himself like that. He had told himself that if he could traverse this dungeon by himself and enter the ruins in the heart of it, he might be able to be of use to his team and perhaps fight back against Dismas. After all, the shadows of this forest reminded him a lot of the Sableye.

But now, he realized how stupid that idea was, and he wanted nothing more than to go back to the Guild. He never should have left. But now he had a major problem. He was lost; there were no accurate maps of the Shadowhue Forest, so he had nothing he could look at or follow. He could only use his instincts, which he had no confidence in. He considered calling out for help, but the memory of that Ariados kidnapping him before stopped him. The last thing he needed was to attract the attention of a feral Pokémon. Thankfully, he hadn't met another Pokémon yet, so battling wasn't an issue.

That was, until the Golett appeared before him, trotting onward with no noticeable care for his surroundings. Jet stopped, thinking about what to do. But the answer was obvious enough. He knew that Golett wasn't really a Pokémon one would find around here...at least, not to Jet's knowledge. So hopefully, this Pokémon was not wild or feral, and could potentially help him. He let out a small sigh of relief and quickly stepped forward. "U-um...e-excuse me...?" Jet asked, stepping toward Bullwinkle. "I-I was, erm...w-wondering if you, erm...kn-knew the way out of the forest? I-I think I went a-and got myself lost...."
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:20 pm

"The way out? Well... I fell down that hill," Bullwinkle said gesturing behind him, "But... I'm too heavy and too uncoordinated to get back up, it's too steep and muddy," He said, looking down, wishing he could fly like his parents. "If you wanted, I could toss you up into the tree tops and you could climb up the hill through the branches," He said, willing to help the other pokemon, even if it meant he was lost in the dark forest alone. "Although, I'm not really sure, where to go from there..." He said, mildly embarrassed at his incompetence at paying attention some times.

Besides, he still needed to collect more materials, he was conflicted, on one hand, he might not get all the items he needs by nightfall if he's alone, but on the other hand he didn't want to ask the other pokemon, who clearly wants to leave, to stay. The rock pokemon thought staring at the pokemon only half a foot shorter than him.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Jet listened to the larger Pokémon's explanation. He followed the Golett's gesture and took note of the hill that wasn't too far away from either of them. Sure enough, it did seem like a rather steep one. He couldn't help but wonder if he even had the upper body strength to crawl all the way to the top on his own. Thankfully, though, he didn't even have to consider it for long. After all, this kind Pokémon was actually offering to toss him up into the trees above, which would result in a much easier method of leaving this large forest behind via the treetops. From there, he would no doubt be able to make his way back up to the top of the cliff and start making his way out.

But then he realized what that would mean. The Buizel looked back at Bullwinkle, considering him for a moment and thinking about his situation. If he had come falling down that hill, that probably meant that he was in no better shape than himself. That meant that, just like he was, this Golett was wandering the forest all by himself. And he didn't seem to have as much confidence as the other companions he'd travelled with before. Sure, he wanted to get out of here as quickly as possible, but was he willing to just leave this Pokémon wandering in the dark all by himself?

"...H-heh. N-no, that's okay," Jet finally replied with a slight but nervous smile. "I-I'm not very good at climbing trees, you know. I-I'd probably just end up falling and getting hurt if I tried to climb out like that. B-but thank you, really. It...meant a lot that you would actually want to help someone like me." He looked down for a moment, thinking about what to do. It was good that he was trying to comfort the Golett, but what now? If neither of them knew the way out, then they were both stuck. "...Hm. W-well, s-since we're both kind of...um...trapped in the woods for now...d-do you maybe...want to travel together...a-a little? I-I mean, I'll understand if you don't want to go anywhere with somebody as small and unimpressive as me. I-I mean, you look pretty amazing and all...." He then let out a small chuckle that betrayed how nervous he was...if his short ramble hadn't already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:39 am

"Are you kidding me? I look amazing? It's just... I've always kind of been jealous of you pokemon that actually have fleshy bodies," Bullwinkle said stunned, his eyes and symbols turning an electric blue(Shocked), "There are so many things that you can do that I can't, you can taste, you can sleep, you can dream. And now your saying I look amazing?" The stone bodied pokemon said, clearly getting a little distracted.

Realizing this Bullwinkle stopped, his eyes turning peach colored(His equivalent of blushing). "Sorry about that, I got carried away. I gladly accept your companionship," He said holding out his hand, "I am Bullwinkle,"
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:47 am

Jet couldn't help but smile slightly as Bullwinkle spoke, explaining his surprise. He had to admit, of course, that the Golett had a perfectly good point. He had actually forgotten that this Pokémon wasn't quite the same as him. Of course, he was also partially distracted by the symbols on his body seemingly changing color depending on his emotions. The sight was very fascinating. If Bullwinkle hadn't already proven that he was a genuine Pokémon by now, he'd have loved to study him. "H-heh. Well, I wasn't really taking into account the fact that you're different from me," he replied. "Y-you just...look awfully big and strong, a-and probably rather courageous. N-not like me at all."

When the Golett extended his hand, he stared at it for a moment, almost as though he hadn't expected the answer to be so simple. "H-heh...w-well, th-thank you, Bullwinkle," he said. He reached out his paw and placed it into Bullwinkle's open hand. "M-my name's Jet. It's n-nice to meet you, I-I suppose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:32 pm

"No don't worry about it, others tend to forget the fact that I'm... Unnatural more often then you'd think," Bullwinkle said, his eyes and symbols turning a leafy green (happy), illuminating a small area around the stony Pokemon in the darkness of the forest, a little embarrassed at how intently the Water Pokemon was examining his highlights, clearly intrigued by their changing color, as well as the other Pokemon's clear appraisal of his appearance.

A little embarrassed with a slightly orange-pink glow (embarrassed),"I don't know about Courageous..." Bullwinkle said, turning away a little bit from the other Pokemon, "Jet, you seem pretty confident yourself, walking up to a Pokemon in a dark forest who may clearly not be feral, but could possibly be an outlaw, no matter how choked up you may get, that there, that proves your brave, no matter whether your voice may show that or not," He said, turning a pale-orange (motivational), immediately reverting to his previous pink-orange as he remembered the other pokemon's clear attention on his markings. "So... you seem pretty interested in my markings color changing," he said embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:29 am

Jet continued observing Bullwinkle's actions, particularly the fascinating constant changes of hue. At this point, he had witnessed a green, blue, pink and orange. He could pretty much infer what each color represented at this point in the conversation. However, when the Golett returned to his pink glow from before, which the Buizel began to assume was of at least mild embarrassment, he began to consider why. And then he almost wondered if perhaps he was trying to observe him too closely? It was probably a little bit strange to have somebody watching you so closely. He could only imagine what it would be like if somebody were observing his tail as it occasionally spun. And sure enough, the Golett verbally addressed it.

"A-ah, y-yes, I'm sorry about that," he murmured, quickly averting his gaze. "I-it's just that I've never seen a Pokémon show their emotional state in such a way before. I-I've never even heard of a Pokémon like you, I don't think."

But Jet couldn't help but start blushing slightly himself when the other Pokémon decided to suddenly call him courageous and confident as well. And the Buizel was very quick to shake his head and deny such a claim. "N-no, no no, trust me...courageous and confident are not who I am," he said quickly, as though trying to dismiss the very thought. "Y-you see, i-it wasn't so much that I just randomly approached you. I-it's just that I've studied Pokémon seen that are known to inhabit these woods, and I don't ever recall seeing or hearing of a Pokémon that looks like you at all." He then allowed a small, nervous smile to appear on his face. After all, logical reasoning was what he liked to do and it was what he did best. "S-so, in all likelihood, you were just an explorer or a wanderer of some kind. Th-there also was the possibility that you were an outlaw, b-but I stay at the Guild in Grassveil, s-so I, um...probably would have heard about you at some point. Th-though I suppose even that doesn't remove the possibility completely...."

At that point, he had stopped to think about it a bit more. Perhaps he had been a little bit rash in his decision to approach this Pokémon after all? But then again, he supposed things paid off in the end, so he dismissed it for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:45 pm

"Yeah from my understanding there are only... 2 Families of Pokemon that are like this," Bullwinkle said thoughtfully digging through his "Brain", his symbols turning an intelligent blue (Inquisitive/Itellectual) "Only my evolutionary line and Baltoy's are the only ones that aren't only myths," he said, remembering tales of 3 golems made of steel, ice, and stone, with a final one ruling over them. "And the only ones that I've actually met are me, my dad, and my dad has shown me a picture of a family of baltoys he met in the desert. So it's understandable that you wouldn't have seen us, my parent's retired from the guild a while ago," He said, turning a light violet (Understanding).
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:20 am

Jet listened intently to what Bullwinkle had to say about "unnatural" Pokémon. Although, the very idea of such a thing raised more questions for him than answers. He had to admit, he was now very intrigued and wanted to know more about these two Pokémon families that the Golett had mentioned. Perhaps he should go back to visit the Grassveil Library and do some more research on the matter? It could certainly be a rather fun way to spend an afternoon, taking a break from all of his attempts at training.

"So, the Golett line and the Baltoy line?" Jet repeated, timidity completely forgotten as his sudden sense intrigue took over. "I do know the Pokémon species you're talking about. And now that you mention it, I did always think that they looked particularly strange for Pokémon standards. Although I never did get around to checking up on them." He smiled slightly and nodded. "I suppose it's one of those things where you simply have to know somebody to truly understand. Well, I can at least say I'm glad to meet you." He then blushed slightly in embarrassment as he finished, realizing that he had just been running his mouth off the top of his head. "Erm...th-that is, n-not just because I get to know a Golett, b-but also because you seem to be such a good Pokémon too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:13 pm

"Don't worry about it, Curiosity is a virtue," Bullwinkle said, taking no offense at the other Pokemon's interest in his unusual being, "But yeah, supposedly the original Goletts and Baltoys were made by some strange, mythological creatures," he said, remembering the myths, "It's a pretty outlandish Idea but... I'm not entirely sure it isn't true... At least not after what I've experience," Bullwinkle said recalling his past experiences, "I've survived at the bottom of a river for days without moving or surfacing, correcting my balance by spinning my head around till it sparks, literally almost exploded with rage multiple times... I not entirely sure I wasn't made by some mythical beast." He said, his symbols turning a philosophical Blue.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:35 am

Jet gave Bullwinkle a look of curiosity, but said nothing for a short while. He HAD heard all kinds of different myths about various Pokémon. He supposed that such a bizarre idea could not be impossible amongst such other crazy stories. Especially since he already knew of at least one such story to be true, thanks to meeting a Heatmor once before. Although, when Bullwinkle mentioned nearly literally exploding, he had to give him a funny look for the briefest of moments before letting it go. Hopefully that wouldn't be a problem...?

"Heh...well, I certainly have no real reasons to doubt such mythos at this point," Jet replied, looking thoughtful for a moment. "I mean...there's very little reliable evidence to suggest that they exist. But at the same time, there's hardly any evidence to prove the opposite as well. In fact, I was once subservient to a Heatmor who claimed to actually know for certain that the legendary Pokémon known as Moltres existed. I never got an answer as to why he thought that way, but he seemed confident enough."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:02 pm

"Is something wrong?" Bullwinkle said, his eyes turning an orange-brown (concern, as the other Pokemon gave him an odd look. "Did I say something I wasn't supposed to?" he continued, but was interrupted by the sound of running water.

'Oh dear...' The small rocky Pokemon thought to himself, knowing his inability to swim, his eyes turning a light orange (worried), But immediately turning a cool turquoise (calm). 'What am I worried about I'm with a water type, if I fall in He can always get me out,' he thought, but still unable to settle the lingering doubt that the other Pokemon would be able to get him out of the water.

And While Bullwinkle was afraid of water, he also knew it was a good way to guide oneself when lost to prevent walking in circles. They stepped over a small hill, seeing the small river ,only 2 or 3 meters at the deepest point and 5 or 6 across. "We should probably follow it," Bullwinkle said to his new companion, trying to express his opinion. "If we follow the river, it should eventually lead us out of the woods,".
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 10:48 pm

Jet quickly shook his head when Bullwinkle asked him if he was okay. His minor concerns were something that were ridiculous to consider anyway. There was no need to worry his companion about something so silly. "N-no, I'm alright, it's nothing." he replied simply. "It was just a little surprising to think about." It wasn't long before he heard the song of running water, much like the Golett standing beside him. He smiled slightly, knowing what that meant. There was likely a river somewhere nearby. And if they followed it, it could potentially take them to an exit of the forest. Of course, it was possible that it would lead to a lake or a pond somewhere, but it was at least worth the time to at least check.

He cast a quick glance at Bullwinkle, wondering if the larger Pokémon was capable of swimming. He was tempted to ask, but at the same time, he didn't want to accidentally offend him or anything. So, he decided to stay silent. Besides, if he couldn't swim, it would probably come up at some point on its own. But he did notice that orange coloration for a brief moment, wondering what that particular color indicated.

Finally, the two of them stepped up to a hill, revealing a small river that might not be such a big deal anyway. He couldn't help but smile slightly at the sight. He always did love the sound of running water. It was always relaxing and it helped to clear his mind. "Y-yeah, that seems like it would be a good idea," Jet agreed, nodding at the Golett. He stepped up to the side of the riverbank, taking his first steps to follow the current.

Digizel carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The beginning of an adventure QfHz1GB , The beginning of an adventure PSNEk7U , The beginning of an adventure PSNEk7U , The beginning of an adventure 2rntvDa , The beginning of an adventure PSNEk7U , The beginning of an adventure QfHz1GB , The beginning of an adventure XlTFzov , The beginning of an adventure PSNEk7U , The beginning of an adventure PopjRW4 , The beginning of an adventure AZTkyVm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:37 pm

"Alright!" Bullwinkle said taking one step, his foot landing on something squishy. "Huh?" he said his eyes turning a surprised light dandelion.

"SHROOM!" Came from beneath him as a thick purple mist was released from whatever he stepped on. When the gas cleared the pokemon in front of him was fully in view, and apparently very angry. Bullwinkle looked at his foot, seeing what the gas cloud did. As he stared at his foot, small purple fungal growths grew on it, crumbling away the stone appendage as he watched.

"HEY!" Bullwinkle said looking angrily at the shroomish, "I was using that!" he said, clearly not in any severe pain, His eyes turning a orange-red(annoyed/frustrated). Bullwinkle grabbed a nearby branch, hitting it with his arm breaking it into a small, stumpy peg about a foot long. The stony pokemon grabbed his degrading leg, pulling on it hard as he sat on the ground, the wild pokemon in front of him clearly angry with his quick dismissal of it, and began shouting gibberish they didn't understand.

Bullwinkle's leg came out with an audible clunk, the lights on it fading out quickly. The small golem grabbed the peg, jamming it into his leg joint, Light streams jutting out of the joint, symbols seared into the log lights emitting from the markings. Bullwinkle looked at his compatriot, "Is something wrong," He said, bashing the mushroom pokemon over the head with his now degrading leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of an adventure   The beginning of an adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of an adventure
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next