Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The darker shades of pecha.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The darker shades of pecha. Empty
PostSubject: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 am

Clara 5

No encounters Yet.

New to my infobox? Read on!
My infobox will contain status of my characters when available.
What encounters we have remaining and who rolled what.

For Threads containing more then one of my character.
The info boxes will spread across page, one on left, and right being stacked on sides.

The number next to character names are their energy totals. Hover over them for a explanation for changes.
Clara, after visiting town to see if she can get her ribbons put together as one. Discovering that she would have to do this herself. Clara set off to the forest to find a more permanent material to bind the ribbons together.

The two ribbons she wanted to bind together, was currently being worn. A two sided ribbon, colored gold on one side, and pink on the other. On further inspection this ribbon could be distinguished as two ribbons that had been somewhat stitched together to form a single ribbon. The stitching, not being strong enough to be a permanent bond.

Clara had been traversing the path along the forest's entrance. Silently walking along the shadows from the trees. The place wasn't her most favorite segment of the forest. It was sometimes considered, the deeper part of pecha.

She traveled the path, watching how the shadows moved along with the trees in the gentle wind. Despite being a bit darker here then in pecha. She enjoyed nature, however it was shown. Being in a pretty good mood after going on that adventure with her new friend. The gold ribbon was proof of their new friendship, from what she was told. Finding the joy ribbon along the adventure, she wanted to combine the two items to show when and where they became friends. Giving more reason to find a method to bond these items together better.

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:04 pm

In the same dark forest, an eevee and an eeveelution were wandering around, bickering.  Coincidentally, they were rather close to an aforementioned ralts.  However, they were off the path as the eevee was hoping to lose her stalker.  "Remind me again, why did you want to come here?", the glaceon questioned.

The eevee huffed before replying, "None of your business...."
It was clear she was mad at him.  She wasn't trying to hide it, why would she?  In her eyes, she was just being stalked by someone who wanted to try to be the boss of her.  In all honesty, she really just wanted to explore the forest.... ALONE.  Or at least without this particular soul for company.

"Right....  Look, I know you probably want some time to your self, but I'm still not sure if you're well enough to be alone in a place like this.  It's kind of dangerous.  So, I've gotta tag along.", he attempted to explain himself.
However, the eevee didn't seem to care much.  "Since when do you care about others?", she questioned in a bitter tone.

"Ow....", Sova muttered.  "I know I was a jerk at the guild the other day, but come on.  I helped you, I helped Joey.  I even made up with that guy Jak, what more do you want from me?", he pleaded.

However, the Dusk seemed unfazed by these words.  "I want you to stop trying to be my dad.  I can go where ever I want and you don't have any right to stalk me....", she replied.

Sova sighed.  "This isn't fun for me either.  I just want to make sure you're healthy before I let you wander off to get killed, alright?", he proposed.
To his disappointment, the eevee seemed to have taken to giving him the silent treatment, not responding.  She couldn't understand why he seemed to care so much at some points, then so little at others.

(Sova - 78 energy)
(Dusk - 15 energy)

Last edited by Sova on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Clara 5

No encounters Yet.

After a while of walking along the forest. Clara felt the emotions of two others in the vicinity. She couldn't quite tell where it was coming from at the moment. However she knew someone was nearby. She felt the tension between the two, or more so the one felt annoyed from what she could tell. At the distance though, she wasn't very accurate with reading emotions. All she could tell is one seemed to be annoyed, while the other one... Well, she couldn't really tell at the moment. Something was different about that one person.

'Why... why does someone have to show up now... I just wanted to find what I needed and head back to the edge of town...' she thought. She felt a bit worried about running into them at the moment, still not being used to interactions with other Pokemon. She went to hide behind a few trees alongside the path, Just in case those emotions she was feeling, were closer then she expected. As she hid on the side of the path, she continued to travel parallel to it. Listening to the environment as she traveled.

At some point she thought she heard a voice, however it was too far away to tell what they said at the moment. At that precise moment, she froze in her place. Looking around to find out where it came from. Feeling for the emotions in the area, the same emotions she felt earlier were stronger now. They were getting closer...

She then extended her shadow to one of the tree tops and got on top of it. Watching from above who could be traveling the same path she was.

((Note: Feel free to show signs of like leaves falling. She is clumsy at times... She might even fall..))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 am

(Sova dun need signs like that, since he has the ears and eyes of a canine. Dusk does too but she's still recovering, so she's not exactly reliable.)

Sova glanced around at the environment as he walked, allowing the eevee to lead the way. He was "stalking" her after all, so he wouldn't be a very good stalker if he tried to take the lead. Plus, he figured she probably wouldn't willingly follow his lead anyways. Maybe something would come along and attack the eevee, requiring him to step in and prove his point. Or maybe she actually could take care of her self and he wouldn't be needed, which would actually be a pleasant surprise.

As if on cue, the glaceon heard rustling in a tree not far from their location. He immediately stopped, garnering the attention of the eevee he had been following.

"....What?", Dusk questioned. After not receiving an answer, she repeated in a more loud and demanding tone, "WHAT IS IT?"

The glaceon jumped back slightly from the startling tone Dusk had taken. It wasn't scary, just unexpected at that moment as he had been focused on something else. "Well, there's someone in that tree over there.", he stated, gesturing towards the tree he was referring to with his head.

The eevee tilted her head at the explanation, then looked over to the tree that'd been pointed out. There were a lot of trees in the area, obviously, but she was fairly sure she was looking at the right one. She didn't see anything. "Uh.... where? I don't see them.", she questioned.

The glaceon sighed and responded, "I don't either, but I heard them. I'll go see what they want.... please stay here."
He hoped the eevee would listen to his plead to stay put as he moved forward. For the moment, at least, she was listening and staying there, though seeming rather annoyed at having to do so. The glaceon looked up to the tree and stopped when he wasn't far from it and stopped. "Hey, I'm friendly....", he paused and looked down to the guild badge on his bag for a moment, hoping that what ever was in the tree was looking at him and could see it, "I'm in the guild, don't worry. Mind coming down?", he requested of the tree-dweller and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Clara 5

No encounters Yet.

Clara listened for the voices for a moment as she hid in the tree. She then felt one of their emotions peak with annoyance. The other, still being almost unreadable to her... They were close enough for her to hear them now though. The one voice stated that there is someone in the tree. She breathed in quickly as she heard this.

The one person then came over to the tree she was at, attempting to coax her out it seemed. The emotions now being readable for the first time, the person seemed to be truthful from what she thought. How he is friendly and being from the guild. Just peeking around the corner of the tree's trunk to see the badge. She remained silent and slowly showed herself in the tree. Just as she got around the tree trunk, she seemed to lose her balance slightly. She then began to fall as she flailed about. "AYEEEEEE"

Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:48 am

Sova smiled slightly as he finally got to see the tree-dweller, though the relief was short lived. She'd come out of the tree, but not in the way he had hoped. He bolted forward, the fur around his legs freezing into little ice spikes as he used Ice Shard to get to the ralts at a very fast speed. He stopped underneath the little Psychic-Type, allowing it to be able to fall harmlessly onto his back. Well, maybe not harmlessly, but certainly nowhere near as painful as simply hitting the ground.

Dusk gasped as she saw there was indeed something in the tree and at that, it had fallen! She wanted to help, but she was too far away and too slow to really do anything. Besides, it seemed the glaceon had it covered. Yet again, he was randomly helping someone. How could he be so helpful while acting so mean? It was so confusing to the little eevee, but she tried to keep in mind that maybe he had some reason, some explanation.

She tried to look at the bright side of the situation here. Sure, she was stuck with an annoying stalker and someone had just fallen from a dangerous height, but maybe this ralts would be interested in staying with them and talking. She would certainly welcome some company other than Sova. She didn't see any reason why the glaceon wouldn't do the same, considering he seemed obsessed with protecting others for some reason and this ralts had just fallen from a tree.

(Feel free to have Clara be caught or do w/e.)

Sova-
Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darker shades of pecha. Hc4wJXb , The darker shades of pecha. HqwuLie , The darker shades of pecha. Hc4wJXb , The darker shades of pecha. K2YWnDo , The darker shades of pecha. HqwuLie , The darker shades of pecha. Ehq01DP , The darker shades of pecha. Hc4wJXb , The darker shades of pecha. K2YWnDo , The darker shades of pecha. AZTkyVm , The darker shades of pecha. VYqciob
Dusk-
Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darker shades of pecha. PopjRW4 , The darker shades of pecha. AZTkyVm , The darker shades of pecha. VYqciob , The darker shades of pecha. QfHz1GB , The darker shades of pecha. XlTFzov , The darker shades of pecha. PSNEk7U , The darker shades of pecha. XlTFzov , The darker shades of pecha. QfHz1GB , The darker shades of pecha. M9v1Ped , The darker shades of pecha. V1LeX89
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Clara 5

No encounters Yet.

As clara continued to fall, she didn't notice the now rapidly approaching glaceon from below as she was too panicked to neither sense nor see the glaceon approaching. Just before she was about to hit the ground. She landed on something... Something that was much softer than the ground. However, the impact still hurt a bit.

It took a moment for her to realize she had been caught by the glaceon that was trying to get her to come down. This had helped her trust it a little more. "I, umm... " she couldn't exactly speak as she was too shocked at the sudden incident she had with the tree. She quickly got off the Glaceon and stood still for a moment. "I, I am so sorry." She stated as she thought that she had just landed on him by mere accident, when it was the opposite. The Glaceon had been trying to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:54 pm

Sova didn't seem troubled at all as the ralts landed on his back.  He had outright carried others and been hit with Hyper Beams before, having such a lightweight briefly on his back was really nothing.  He chuckled at the ralts' apology, clearly not bothered at all by the event.  He was just glad she was alright.  For what ever reason, he cared about the safety of a complete stranger....  "It's really no trouble, I'm a member of the guild, after all.  It's kind of my job to protect others.  That includes protecting you from the ground.", he joked, being completely unaware that the ralts thought he'd helped her by chance.

If he had known, he would have clarified that it was completely intentional and it was no trouble to him.  Although he wasn't interested in getting an apology, he WAS interested in knowing why the ralts had been watching them.  However, he was considerate enough to assume that perhaps she was a bit shaken up, deciding to give the ralts a bit of time before bombarding her with questions.

Dusk sighed in relief upon seeing that the ralts at least seemed to be okay.  For a moment she wondered if she could come over yet.  Then she realized how stupid it was to question her self about that.  She could go over there any time she wanted to, some stalker wasn't the boss of her!  In fact, she didn't even have to stay in the area, she could just leave any moment while the glaceon was distracted....  Actually, that didn't seem like a bad idea.  She began to slowly creep away, keeping her eye on the other two as she moved along, hoping to just vanish and be done with this annoying glaceon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Clara 5

No encounters Yet.

Clara looked at the glaceon with a slightly confused look. "H-how does that have to... to do with me landing on you..." She said as she shook her head. She then felt the emotions from the other person in the area start to move away. She looked towards the direction of the emotions and saw the Eevee starting to sneak off. She didn't say anything, however it looked odd to her to see it trying to sneak away...

Even with that going on in the background, she couldn't decide whether or not to run off. Currently the glaceon seemed friendly, however it was still difficult for her to read its emotions for some reason. It wasn't even a dark type... Yet she was having some trouble reading them...

((Would you like me to track pokemon encounters as a shared thing to track... I will add them to clara's header. I will also do the same for items if requested.))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Sova tilted his head to the left at the ralts' question.  For a moment, he was confused, as to him it was quite obvious what he'd meant.  Then it hit him, the ralts must not have seen him coming!  She'd thought it was by accident that she'd landed on him.  "I saw you fall and I caught you.  I wouldn't have done it if I didn't want to.  Did.... you think it was just chance that you fell on a soft glaceon instead of the hard ground?", he explained, ending with a bit of a joke to try and show that it was really no big deal.
He glanced back at the eevee as she tried to wander away.  She clearly thought she was being sly.

Dusk slowly crept behind a tree, then immediately bolted in the other direction, hoping for the tree to block the others' view of her long enough for her to get away.  For a moment, she felt relieved as she didn't hear anyone chasing her and upon looking back, she saw no one.  Then, as she turned back to face in front of her and avoid hitting anything, something came crashing onto her head, knocking her to the ground with a quiet, "Oof."  She shook the creature off her and to the ground before scrambling back to her paws and seeing that it was a paras.

Sova looked back to the ralts for a moment before speaking up once more, "Hang on just one moment, I've gotta go get something I seem to have lost.  It'll only take a second."
With that, icy spikes seemed to shoot out of his fur, the water vapor in the air around him flash-freezing to him.  He then bolted off in the direction Dusk had gone, with Ice Shard boosting his speed drastically.  In moments, he was already to the eevee, who was apparently wrestling with a paras....

Dusk leaped onto the thing that'd so rudely jumped on her, giving it a taste of its own medicine.  Then, she started hitting it with her front paws and growling in annoyance.  "I'll teach you not to-", she began, but then the feeling of something biting onto the scruff of her neck made her quiet down.
She felt herself be lifted into the air by her scruff and immediately began flailing around.  She looked up and saw that it was the glaceon, having somehow found her....  "Lemmi go, put me down!", she demanded as she flailed around, however it seemed SHE was now the one being ignored.

After apprehending the difficult eevee, Sova bolted back towards the ralts whom he'd had to rudely halt a conversation with, leaving the paras alone and slightly dazed.  Not his fastest work, but he'd managed to get it done in about 20 seconds, so it wasn't too slow, he supposed.

(Yes please, it'd be nice to have all of the pokemon encounters tracked.  Items aren't necessary though.)

Last edited by Sova on Thu May 07, 2015 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:39 am

Clara 5

Pokemon

Hostile, Friendly, Unknown

Paras x 2
Paras x 1 - Unknown status (KO'ed?)
Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Heracross x 1

Clara looked towards the glaceon, clearly a little embarrassed by her assumption. "I, umm." she couldn't really respond so she simply nodded her head.. Not realizing he was trying to say it in a joking manner. She noticed the Glaceon just spotted the eevee slinking away from them. It then stated to hang on a moment. Just after she got behind a tree. Just as she was about to ask why the eevee was trying to get away, he bolted off. "Um...", Clara clearly did not understand why he was trying to keep that eevee nearby. She then sensed something approaching their direction. One getting fairly close to the eevee that just ran off.

After about 10 seconds going by, she felt the eevee's emotions grow more towards annoyance and anger. Mainly directed towards the glaceon. She then decided it might be best to attempt to leave the area, before anything else came... She didn't want to be caught by anything out there. Just as she turned around to the opposite direction. The Glaceon seemed to have returned with a clearly annoyed eevee being held up by its scruff. She remained silent and almost perfectly still as they had returned. Still wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:53 am

Sova dropped the eevee as he reached the ralts he'd so rudely had to halt conversing with. "Sorry about that, I've gotta watch her for a while because she's an idiot.", he explained as the eevee tried to tackle his leg, though it didn't seem to bother him much.
He looked down at the eevee, just as she bit his paw. "Ow....", he muttered in a rather flat tone, as if he was more annoyed than hurt.
He lifted his paw up, pulling the eevee up with it as she refused to let go. He glared at the little creature as he held her in the air. Well, really, she was holding her self there, since she could just let go at any time. "Mind letting go of my paw? I generally need that.", he requested of the eevee.

Upon being dropped, the first thing Dusk did was tackle the glaceon.... or.... try to. It didn't seem to do anything in the slightest, so she took to a different way of attacking, biting onto his paw. Even without the Dark-Type power of the move Bite, she still had teeth and they still hurt. However, yet again, it seemed ineffective. She growled as she was lifted off the ground, refusing to let go of the glaceon's paw and trying her best to bite down harder and harder, still not seeing any signs of pain. Upon being requested to let go, she simply replied, "No."

Sova's ears lowered slightly in annoyance at the eevee's disobedience. It was at this point that he decided he was never going to have kids. Honestly, though, he couldn't really be all that judgemental. This eevee reminded him a lot of himself when he was younger. He acted.... very similarly. Honestly, he hadn't exactly gotten better, but he had certainly changed. Then he began wondering what would happen to this eevee later in her life. Would she end up like him? She seemed so similar to him, it.... well, it seemed like a possibility. He wondered if there was anything he could do to prevent this from happening.

For now, though, there was a ralts he'd been, yet again, ignoring due to this eevee. "Oh, sorry. My name's Sova. This little.... evil creature.... is Dusk.", he explained as he still held the eevee in the air by his paw, eliciting another growl from the eevee with his comment.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Clara 5

Pokemon

Paras x 2
Paras x 1 - Unknown status (KO'ed?)
Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Heracross x 1
As the eevee attempted to tackle the glaceon's leg. Clara simply stood there, wondering where all this hostility was coming from... She felt a strong sense of anger and annoyance coming from the eevee. Enough to actually make her feel uncomfortable around the two. Shortly after a moment of the glaceon... "Handling" the eevee, it remembered she was there and began to introduce himself... And the "Evil Creature", named dusk.

Just as the glaceon stated 'evil creature'. Clara felt a spike in annoyance in the eevee's feelings almost immediately as it growled.
"I... umm." Clara stuttered as she was getting a bit nervous from the way the two pokemon near her were interacting. She looked around for a moment, trying to find a reason for her to state she had to go. However just as she turned her head. She felt another presence of emotions in the area. This one not seeming as friendly...

Coaster carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The darker shades of pecha. 2rntvDa , The darker shades of pecha. M9v1Ped , The darker shades of pecha. OuMqNjP , The darker shades of pecha. V1LeX89 , The darker shades of pecha. AZTkyVm

((Use any pokemon, or pokemons | The sense of emotions is just coming from one general direction, Including this roll))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:23 am

Noticing the ralts' confusion and lack of stating a name, Sova figured he was probably making the poor thing nervous. "Oh, relax, she's not evil, I was kidding. She's just a brat.", he explained in an attempt to lighten the ralts' mood.
If she didn't want to tell her name, that was fine, the glaceon didn't really care whether he knew someone's name or not. He'd once stuck with a houndour for a fairly long period of time without even knowing the houndour's name, after getting into a FIGHT with him.

Dusk growled once more upon being called a brat and attempted to bite down harder. "Take that back!", she demanded, her voice muffled by the paw in her mouth. However, she was completely ignored and left dangling there.
After a moment, the glaceon.... simply blew on her face. Normally, just blowing on someone wouldn't do much, however his breath was FREEZING and made the eevee's eyes sting. She closed her eyes and slipped off of Sova's paw, falling to the ground. At least it wasn't exactly a long fall though, so it didn't really hurt.

"That takes care of tha-", Sova began, abruptly stopping and perking his ears up as if he'd heard something.
He turned towards an area near them with heavy foliage blocking the view of what was behind it, waiting for a moment as nothing appeared. He could hear it, though. "....Stay back, you two.", he demanded rather than requested. What ever was coming, it didn't sound tiny like another paras.

Moments later, a large, blue, bipedal beetle-like bug burst out of the foliage, before skidding to a stop and glaring at the trio. Moments later, another of the bugs emerged from the foliage. Two heracross, rather angry looking ones at that. Sova didn't seem intimidated or worried, though. However, he was worried. Not for himself, but for the other two, presumably weaker pokemon with him. He took a few steps forward to show that he was the representative of their group for a fight, hoping the heracross would focus on him if he made himself stand out. However, his plan was quickly destroyed by the eevee.

Dusk, not having quite as well-trained senses as Sova and still being in recovery, didn't hear the approaching enemies until they revealed themselves. Being ordered to stay back, she of course did the opposite and leaped forward to the glaceon's side. "I don't have to listen to you.", she replied.
Maybe it was stupid, actually scratch that, it was DEFINITELY stupid, but she wanted in on this fight. Being told to stay back only made her want to join in on the fight even more.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Clara 0

Pokemon

Paras x 2
Venomoth x 2
Flabebe x 2
Heracross x 2
Shroomish x 1
Exeggutor x 1

Items

(1) TM False Swipe
(1) Reviver
Clara frowned as the glaceon just seemed to keep making the eevee more upset. Why does he keep irritating the eevee... I don't understand... she thought to herself. She wasn't enjoying the sight to much. However the new set of emotions got stronger just as Sova had gotten the eevee off him. Just starting to notice it got pretty close. Sova also must of noticed something. She had turned towards the direction of the new set of emotions, almost at the same time as the ice type.

Sova then demanded for them to stay back. She remained completely still as he said this. She truly didn't know what he would do if she didn't listen. However it seemed the eevee was not in the mood to follow orders. Seeming to be as defiant as possible to the glaceon. I will not understand this at all she thought as she just watched in slight shock of the continued defiance.

Notes: If possible, please have the pokemon attempt to attack clara, Or if not, I can use another thing for her energy problem..  Either way works. I got a few ideas for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darker shades of pecha.   The darker shades of pecha. Empty

Back to top Go down

The darker shades of pecha.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next