Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Darker Tone Of Light.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

A Darker Tone Of Light. Empty
PostSubject: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:27 am

Aaron marched his way towards the Shadowhue Forest, his face was full of determination. He wasn't like the Deino who moped in his bed all day. No, thank to his friends, and thanks to his new girlfriend, he's been in a very good mood. He helps the guild when his need to, he was enthusiastic about doing mission. Needless to say, what he and Alona did sparked a huge connection he would not forget. While Aaron was glad he was all happy again, he still didn't want to forget his family. He isn't going to sit here while this dark cloud take his family away from him. He's gonna train, he's gonna train hard! "Mom... Dad... Camroth... Wait for me! I will get stronger! I won't let this darkness take me either! I will save you!" Aaron shouted at the sky. He didn't care if his shouting are attracted by his voice. Let them come, he'll beat every last one of them to get stronger.

"Come on Feral! Come at me! Give me a monster house, Give me an outlaw, Give me one of the most dangerous Pokemon in the world! I won't give in! I will save them!" Aaron suddenly shouted his battle cry. He would love to go to that place where it was said to be the source of all evil. But he needed to be strong, he needed to be better at fighting. In the end, After everything is over. After checking that his family was alright. He and Alona will be closer. Possibly being mates. Aaron couldn't wait until that happens.

(21 - 10 = 11)

Last edited by Gamerscape on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:42 am

Raverous 15

No Data
A stone in the middle of a dark forest, only made darker by the sky that had be shrouded in dark clouds these past few days... This stone, had a entity attached to it. It traveled along the forest path, seeming to just wonder.

As he had traveled along the forest he heard a voice coming from a distance. "I wonder who would dare enter this place when it alone is dark enough without this shrouded sky." the spiritomb mumbled as he waited a moment to get the direction the sound came from. He then heard the voice shout out a cry to give it a feral, a monster house, an outlaw. He mentally laughed when he heard outlaw. He began to make his way towards the creature that was making these extreme shouts.

Eventually he came up to a deino. A deino that he had previously encountered... The one that lost its family to the darkness... "I wouldn't call that a wise decision myself... " he said with a mildly amused tone. "Aaron was it? May I ask if there are any other reason's to be here other then a death wish from this forest?" he said in a rather plain tone. This time it was apparent he wasn't amused anymore.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:03 am

Aaron sat on his rear, waiting for the feral to come. It wasn't a smart move to wander off on his own, and he realize this. But, he gotta get stronger, he gotta fight for his family. If he never leave the guild because of his grief, he'll never rescue his them, then what? No, he will fight. He'll waste every single Reviver seed he have until he's strong enough. "Alona, Silverdawn, Joey. I need to thank you for guiding me when I was in despair." Aaron smiled, thinking about the three of them. "Joey, we had a bad start, but in the end, you became a true friend to me. Evident by the fact that you supported me when my family went crazy. I'll never forget that little buddy. Alona, You were a handful, but that what I love about you. While we agree we need to keep it slow, I can't wait until our relationship become more serious. Silverdawn, your the reason why I was able to join the guild in the first place. You taught me how to navigate better, you protected me when I was down. All of you are great friends. Now it my turn to protect you."

Suddenly, Aaron thoughts were interrupted when he heard a voice. He couldn't smell who this Pokemon was, but he did recognize the voice. "Rav? Its you." Aaron stood back up, stretching his neck to get the kink out. "I need to do this Rav. I can't just stand here while my family loses more of their sanity. I need to get stronger, I need to stop this now!" Aaron shouted.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:13 am

Raverous 15

No Data
The spiritomb remained there for a moment. "Yes, it is I." he looked at the deino with a serious face. Rav? Did he learn my name? the spiritomb thought for a moment. Maybe not... Figures, since I used a name that sounds similar... heh...

"Well... I ain't stopping you... I have trouble seeing in this place without this mess of a sky... Now it is pitch black..." he said with a slightly odd grin. It was more out of annoyance though. Despite the odd grin, it wasn't out of any plan, or joy, or any other reason... It was normal for him to grin...

-------------

"Well... Let's get going then... We can't have you waiting here if you want to get stronger."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:54 pm

"Good, I already had trouble sneaking out of the guild. I don't need anyone else stopping me." Still, he knew he would get in trouble if they find out that he been sneaking during the night. What kind of punishment would they do? Aaron isn't going to let them catch him to find that out. Aaron walked past Rave, stopping soon after when Rave suggested they work together. "Wait? You wanna train with me?" He was reluctant, considering the fact he can't even find him, other then following his voice. However, he did remembered that this Pokemon helped his brother back at the pond. So Aaron would have to pay him back. "Sure, though I don't really know how I can find you other then following your voice." Aaron shook his head. "It doesn't matter. You want me lead the way? I been here enough to know where I'm going."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:48 am

Raverous 15

No Data
The spiritomb looked towards the dragon type for a moment. "Ha, Me train you?.. heh, I simply wanted to tag along." the spiritomb chuckled as he looked around. "Well, then you might want to learn to echo locate me..." he said in a firm tone. "The reason you can't smell me is two reasons... One, I am a ghost... Two, the only other part of me... is a cursed rock... Haven't you noticed a moving rock at all as it bounced across the ground." he said rather plainly.

"I would of figured you would of thought of something by now to be able to see me... Just like your sense of smell... Your other senses are stronger also." he commented in a bit of a colder tone.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:16 am

Aaron sighed. "Tag along? I guess, just... don't get yourself hurt ok?" If Rav didn't want to train with him, why does he want to tag along? Is there some kind of reason? He isn't going to question it futher though, Rave saved his brother. If this is what he wants, so be it. However, Aaron was rather surprised when Rave mentioned the Echolocation thing. "You know about that? I been struggling to learn it for weeks now." Rave went on, saying how him being a ghost type is the reason Aaron couldn't smell him. Aaron kinda figured that. What Rave said next intrigued the little Deino. "The rock that moves? I did smelled it, but it smelled like any other rock... For that matter, I only use my Nose and my ears. I hardly know how to use my other sense." That was true for the most part, but his training with Noel did teached him about using his other senses. It just that he wasn't using them consistently.

"Sorry... It just never Occurred to me to use my other senses." Aaron laughed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:42 am

Raverous 15

No Data
The ghost grinned, "Ya, it would be smart to use the other senses if one of them fails you." he said in a neutral tone. "It amazes me how if one loses one sense, the others increase almost tenfold..." he said in a slightly amused tone. "Do you honestly think I will get hurt? HA... I was holding back... for your brother's sake... I could have easily ended him... However it seemed you were too attached... So I gave in." he said in an amused tone, although towards the end it was a bit harsh sounding. "Hmm, don't worry about him... He will be fine. Once this energy is lifted, he should return to normal... The question is, when will it lift..." he said as he looked towards the dragon type.

He was a bit curious to its reaction to his comment about his brother.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:55 am

Aaron ignored the other thing Rav have said. There was just one sentense that Aaron was concern about, and he was going to confront this Ghost type about it. "You saved my brother, so I'm going to let this slide, once. I don't care if your boasting about how strong you are, leave my brother out of it!" Aaron snarled. He took deep breaths, calming himself down from that little outburst. "Your right though, I don't know when that will it will lift. I doubt it will until we find out what's going on back at the Chateau place." Aaron sighed. It hard to talk to him when he doesn't even have a scent. He do smell the rock, but it the over rocks overwhelms him. Aaron could try that sensing thing Noel taught him about. yet again, Aaron didn't master it yet. There was one thing he could do, though he could do it again.

Aaron clicked his tongue, and his whole world lit up with greyness, white and black. He knew how far he was. He could see Rav stone he was talking about. It had a grey outline. However, it quickly ended as it began. "I... know where you are now. Your rock is close to me. I can do Echolocation, but I can't do it consistently."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Raverous 15

No Data
The spiritomb seemed to give a visible wince as he realized that he stated that he could of ended the dragon types brother. "Hmm... I didn't mean to sound too boasting there... There is a move I have that can easily incapacitate him but isn't very... How do I put it... Pleasant..." he said somewhat uneasy this time.

He then summons a nail and held it in place a good distance away from him to prevent using the move fully. "Do you recognize this?" he said as he waited for a response before he dematerialized the nail.

If responding no, Insert following response in your post.:

"Good! You do know echo location then." he said with a slight grin. To him that was his smile, to others... His smile's always look like some kind of grin. "How often can you use it then. Using it more should help you be able to use it faster." he said in a plain tone.

((Man, he really doesn't show too much amusement when talking... saying things plainly all the time haha))
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:33 pm

Aaron gave Rave a worried look. "Unpleasant? What do you mean by that?" Rav did something, because Rav asked if he could recognize something he couldn't see. It took Aaron a ten to fifteenth clicks until he was able to use this Echolocation trick again. This time, he could see the grey outline of the nail. "You mean that pointy thing floating in the air? What exactly is that?" Aaron asked. Was it some kind of move? What does it do? Aaron gulped, he didn't like this pointy thing.

"It is a nail most ghost types use to curse others... A curse can put down anything fairly easily... At user's expense that is." the ghost type said in a rather plain tone "A nail? Curse? What do you mean by curse? What does it do?" Aaron really didn't like the sound of curse. Was it supposed to give the cursed Pokemon bad luck? Regardless, he was really glad that Rav didn't use it on his brother.

"Like I said, I can use it, but it isn't consistent. It might take me up to minutes just to get it to work. Practice does make perfect I supposed." Aaron smiled. He had to thank Silverdawn for that. She was Patience with him the whole time, teaching him how to get around better. As a result, he could walk around town wherever he goes now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:49 pm

Raverous 15

No Data
The ghost was a bit shocked to find out the pokemon didn't know what a curse did. However he didn't visibly show this. "A curse, is much like poison... However, it is on a much more... sinister scale... Every curse can be different though. Mine tend to be painful enough to immobilize most foes." he stated with a slight grin. "It is one of the most dangerous moves to have to go up against." he said rather calmly. "If you happen to come across such a move... You best find a way to stop it before it is finished." he said in a darker tone.

"Hmmm... Now, is there anything you wish to ask." he asked in his normal plain tone.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:07 am

Something that was worse then Poison? Wow. Considering that Poison didn't felt good when he first got it, he really hate to think what would happen if his brother got cursed. Aaron was even more glad that Rav didn't used this move on his brother. If it was that dangerous of a move, how does he avoid it? how hell, how does he even get rid of it? "Yeah, just one. How do I cure a move like that if I fail to stop it? If I'm going to that place, I need to know if I can get rid of the curse." Aaron gulped. If everything he said with Rav was true, then what would happen with Noel? That place isn't haunted for nothing.

Aaron was unaware of this Ghost type true intentions. He felt like he could rely on this Pokemon, despite the fact Rav sounded dark sometimes. He did boasted about killing his brother, but he doubt he meant it. Aaron want to understand more about this Pokemon, he wanted to be friends with Rav. "Thank you for telling me all of this, rav. I really appreciated it. Just know that if you need anything, let me know."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:42 am

Raverous 15

No Data
The ghost type looked towards the dragon type with frown on his face. "Only time can cure it... Each curse's length is determined by the person who curses you... And how much power they can feed into it... Some can make it short lived but can devastate you... The effects of the curse vary greatly... I myself don't know what the worst effect could be..." he said in a plain tone. Why the hell am I telling him this... hmm... Well, I guess it will help in the long run. he thought to himself.

"The worst I have seen... The victim of a curse" the ghost type sighed for a moment. "Fell violently ill... And no, this wasn't my doing, none of mine have done such things." he said as he looked towards the sky. He seemed to show a distaste for such a effect from such a move. However his true thoughts on it was more of, he wanted to do that... But he can't yet.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:32 am

Aaron felt rather pale at the Ghost type explanation. So he had to endure it? And by the sound of it, It seems to a very painful experience. However, they key to what happened to his brother is in that Ghost type hive. Even with a dangerous move like that, he would still go save his brother. "If that the case, thanks for not using that on my brother. If it was that bad, I don't know how to react." Aaron stretched his body for a moment, getting rid of the kink in his limbs. "I think we been talking enough. If you wanna come, lets get going." Aaron lead Rave into the forest. He had no direction in mind, but he wants to fight as many Pokemon as possible.

"So you have curse. Any other moves you have?"
Aaron asked. If this Ghost type can handle himself, that would leave a lot of stress off his back. He didn't want to train while a Pokemon was in danger.

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
A Darker Tone Of Light. V1LeX89 , A Darker Tone Of Light. M9v1Ped , A Darker Tone Of Light. V1LeX89

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Darker Tone Of Light.   A Darker Tone Of Light. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Darker Tone Of Light.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next