Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Safe at last.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Safe at last. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread: The Lost Pichu

Joey
Joey was following Azeral back to town. The town looked a bit bigger then the village he was used to. He looked at each building as they passed. It seemed it wasn't much of a place to live in at that particular part of town. He read some of the signs on each building. He learned that you could buy stuff in them. He wondered if you could trade things also. He did not have any poke but he was willing to trade items or even do work for something. It was how task's were mainly handled in his village. They never really took care for poke.

"So where are we going?" Joey decided to ask Azeral
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:29 am

"It's fine I understand, you'll find you could of slept longer" she said as she let go of him. "Well there isn't really anything we need at the time, just enjoy yourself" she said with a smile as she looked at the other rooms. "Still not back yet" she said with a small sigh as she smiled at Joey. "Want to look around the town?" She asks considering he was now well rested so it would be easy to go around the town right now. She hoped he didn't say no
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:34 am

Joey
Joey was fully rested. Due to being an energetic fella he could not possibly just sleep in. It would be very rare for him to. Azeral said that her group was not back yet. "Not yet... Is it usually like this?" he decided to ask.

And in response to her question about going into town. He was actually eager to see what the town held there. "YEA! I would love to!" He said with a big smile. He looked around still trying to figure out which way to go.

((Oddly I have not shown his prankster side yet... I feel that he will go back to that eventually once he has settled down from his ordeal about having to flee his town...))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:13 pm

"Ya it's normally very lonely around here because of that fact." She said as she looked at the ground. "Sucks being the youngest member" she said with a small sigh slightly down that she wasn't able to go with them.

"Alright then let's go" she said as she pointed to the door at the end of the hallway. "This way" she said as she walked forward not bothering to use her sneak skill.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Joey
Joey sighed at the her comment. It must of sucked to be alone most of the time there. He then smiled as he realized she probably felt really good to have someone with her. "I am here with you." He smiled in response.

He followed Azeral down the hall. She didn't bother to use her sneak skill. He was glad for that as the other day he noticed she loved the ability. If she didn't like it, it was probably more because she preferred to stay hidden as she moved then...

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Azeral walked to the other side of the large building and looked around for a second. She had gotten a bit lost a few times but she knew now where she was going. "Thanks" she said in response to him being there with her. She ended up near the large door and pushed it open.

She walked around the huge building and looked around the town. "Well this is it" she said as she pointed at it. "It's grand" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Joey
Joey looked around as she open the door. He had not remembered this much activity in the town when they entered. It had pokemon going from shop to shop. Some heading towards the guild. Some coming from the guild. It was bustling with activity. It was not a lot of pokemon but it was quite a lot of activity. The plants in the area matched the buildings perfectly.

"Wow. This is really nice!" He said. He didn't think of anything else to say at that moment as he walked out with Azeral.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

"Ya it is very nice" she said as he looked around. "There are shops over there and a few places to get some food." She said as she then pointed to the guild. "That's the guild where members try and do missions and get rewards for them." She said as she walked over it a large Fountain. "And this is the central area" she ended with. "Any questions?" She asks
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:45 pm

Joey
"No question" he said as he looked at the fountain.

Joey looked at the fountain. It was large and he saw no one was near it at the moment. He wanted to have a little fun so he jumped up on the wall of it and dipped his tail into it. He charged himself slightly and sparks started to shower from the top of the fountain. It was like glitter falling from the sky. The power in it was not strong enough to hurt. It would tickle. Some of the sparks landed on him as he giggled with joy. The sparks went some ways away from the fountain at most going a foot or two beyond the wall of it.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:48 pm

Azeral smiles as the shower of sparks comes down. She loved electric attacks and skill so much but she wouldn't feel the sparks thanks to her Jacket. She liked that fact. "It's really beautiful" she said as she looked around but she was slightly sad no one else would see it. It was way to early for most pokemon to be up at the time but she was glad she got to see it. She then looked up at the sky with a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Joey
Joey jumped off the fountain still a little giggly over the ticklish sparks of electricity. He loved to energize moving water for such a reason. The energy he puts into it likes to leap off it at times and into the air. Sort of tickling the air in a sense. He looked back towards Azeral. "Really?" He did not really take into the consideration it looked pretty. He simply liked the feeling it made. He was feeling extremely happy to be there. "Where to next?" He asked Azeral as he walked back to her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:08 pm

"Uhh well to me it seemed pretty" she said with a small red line along her face considering she might of just said something really stupid. "Uhh well there is another view but we'd have to wait till the sunset for that" she said as she looked around for a moment. "We could walk around town before the pokemon rush comes. When that happens it makes it almost impossible to move around unless you can fly and or run on the roofs" she said leaving out her own way to get around
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Joey
Joey looked at the leftover sparks in the air. They did actually look pretty. He smiled. "I never really noticed. They are pretty." He said with a big smile. She then mentioned a rush that would occur in the town soon. They should walk around the town before that happens otherwise it would be impossible to go get around. She then mentioned traveling across the roofs. "The roofs?" He said as he looked up. Yea he could get up there and go across them. Some of them looked a bit difficult to jump across though. He has gone through tree tops before. It shouldn't be too difficult for him.

He looked back at Azeral and smiled. "I can get up on the roofs. However some of them look hard to jump across each other. I think I can get across most of them though" He said.

He was starting to feel a bit hungry. His stomach growled for a moment. "umm." he said with a slight laugh. Guess he had not eaten in a while either. Foraging was difficult while being chased....
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Azeral hears his stomach growl as she looks inside her bag. She pulls out a Apple and hands it to the pichu. "Here" she said as she gave it to him and looked around the town. "This place gets lonely when you have no one around, so I'm glad you are with me" she said with a smile as she waited for him to either eat the Apple or leave it alone. She didn't know which so she waited for a bit
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Joey
Joey smiled as she had offered the apple. "Um thank you." He said as he took the apple and began eating it. As he ate the apple he had a spark or two fly off his cheek from enjoying the apple. He tends to have some sparks fly every now and then. That was one of the reasons his friends gave him a nickname that he actually liked a lot.

"So where shall we go first?" He asked as he finished the apple.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Azeral looked around as she walked a bit ahead. "Might as well look at the shops" she said as she looked around and noticed the dandy shop. "This is where you can get item's to wear and I think it's also a place you can color your clothes" she said as she pointed to the rather large shop and then to her Jacket. "He didn't make this but something like this" she ended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe at last.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: