Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Safe at last.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Safe at last. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread: The Lost Pichu

Joey
Joey was following Azeral back to town. The town looked a bit bigger then the village he was used to. He looked at each building as they passed. It seemed it wasn't much of a place to live in at that particular part of town. He read some of the signs on each building. He learned that you could buy stuff in them. He wondered if you could trade things also. He did not have any poke but he was willing to trade items or even do work for something. It was how task's were mainly handled in his village. They never really took care for poke.

"So where are we going?" Joey decided to ask Azeral
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Azeral smiles happy she was right about that. "Like I said I'll help you find them. I promise" she said slightly worried for Joey. She didn't want him to be depressed but she didn't know what to do. She wished her mom was here she always knew how to help others but the only one here was Azeral
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Joey
At some point in time. As Joey had been clinging to Azeral. He had fell asleep in her arms. The poor thing was in a circle of depression from his loss. Although he was happy at times. When he was reminded of his friends. It would most likely end up in a full wave of depression. He was happy though to have found someone that cared so much about him. He felt safe around her.

He slowly was building up strong bond with Azeral as a result of her care. One that is likely to never be broken.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Azeral had noticed the calmed breath of Joey. She knew he had fallen asleep lucky she was in his room so she walked over to his bed and tried to set him down. But he was stuck on her so she tried to pry him off but couldn't. She then got a idea and used her shadow sneak to leave him behind and go to the door. "Goodnight" she said as she left for her room almost exhausted from today
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:53 pm

Joey
Thanks to the clever thinking of Azeral and using her shadow sneak to pry herself off the little pokemon so she could leave him to sleep. He was not sound asleep in his bed for the night. Oddly though his mind was awake... He was asleep but his mind was awake. His dreams were vivid and full of detail to him. It looked almost real.

[Dream State]

He saw he was back at the village. He was there with Jak. "Hey Joey... I heard a storm is coming sometime soon. You plan on going out again?" Jak had asked Joey. "Yep. You know me..." he smiled. They had been doing chores for the village at the time as it was one of those days where they had to do some foraging themselves. Once they returned they found out that the town had been raided when they were gone. One of the homes were in bad shape. He had to help the others spend the day repairing it.

The storm was started to get near. Joey looked for Jak to let him know he was heading just outside of town for the storm. He waited there for a bit. There was a flash

[Time Skip Normal World - Still Night Time]
He woke up with sparks flying off his cheeks. He felt he had just been hit with lightning without him redirecting it or sending into the ground. He listened to the sound outside. It was still quite dark outside. Still late at night it seemed. He couldn't get back to sleep. He heard some thunder from outside. He decided to walk onto the roof and watch the storm he heard...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:11 am

Azeral was asleep again on the roof of the building. She was training so hard her had actual bruises on her arm's and legs. There was a figure standing over her though. This figure knew everyone else was away from the building except Azeral. She wore the same black coats that Azeral wore only she had the hood down revealing the face if a Gardevoir. She knelt down next to Azeral until aware of the opening door
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:21 am

Joey
As Joey had entered the roof. He walked over to one of the edges of the roof in the direction of the storm. He was not aware of Azeral being on the roof at that moment, nor the figure near her. He was still tired but couldn't get back to sleep. When he reached the edge of the roof and sat down. He looked towards the storm. It was just some steady lights going off from each bolt of lightning and a small rumble of thunder. Joey took notice that the area had more storms lately...

He looked around to see what else was nearby in the area. He then noticed Azeral was slumped on the roof. She looked like she was sleeping. Joey noticed another figure next to her. He did not expect anyone to be there and he jumped up immediately at the sight.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:25 am

The figure looked sharply at the pichu. She had let her guard down but k ow she gave off a threatening aura. She then stood up straight and walked away. She only went a bit forward though because she then disappeared in a small green flash known as Teleport. Azeral however was still fast asleep with what looked to be a smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:40 am

Joey
Joey was a bit frightened by the aura the other pokemon let off. It stood up straight and walked away. Immediately had a flash of green occur and it teleported away...

Joey was worried and ran towards Azeral and stayed by her as she slept. He did not want anyone to hurt her... He noticed the bruises on her. He frowned as he thought maybe the other pokemon did it... He then sat down and watched the storm as he watched over Azeral.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:59 am

Azeral slowly opened her eye's as she saw Joey sitting right smack in front of her. "Uhh hey Joey" she said as she slowly got up and stretched. "I have to stop falling asleep up here" she said with a yawn and then smiled. "So what brings you up here?" She asks as she looked at her arm's. "Guess I must of trained a bit to hard again" she said as she noticed the bruises
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:14 am

Joey
Joey looked as he noticed Azeral was waking up. "Couldn't sleep...." He said as he looked towards the distant storm that was still going on. He did not know what to say. He took a minute of watching the storm. He pondered whether or not to ask about the bruises. "The bruises are from training?" He asked a bit worried. He was convinced it was from that pokemon at first.

"There... there was someone else here up here..." he finally decided to say after a while.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:18 am

"Aw well I'm sorry to hear that" she said to her friend as she watched the storm. "Ya I ran into a few walls while trying to perfect a move" she said as she rubbed her hand. She was punching walls actually but when she heard that someone else was here her heart skipped a beat. "Was it a Gardevoir with the same jacket like me" she asks wondering if it was
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 am

Joey
Joey was a bit stunned to hear that she knew the exact description of the pokemon that was there. "Wait... Jacket.... yea it had the same Jacket like you." He said slightly shocked that it actually matched what she had said.

"That pokemon teleported as it noticed me..." he said. He did not mention that feeling of fear he had initially when it got up. He was not entirely sure. If it was protecting her then maybe it did not know about him...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:29 am

Azeral turned her head as she decided to tell the truth. "That was my mom, I mean my actual mom she was never around while I was growing up and the Pokemon I call mom now raised me. So I started calling her mom but that Pokemon you just saw was my actual mom" Azeral said happy her real mom had come to see her even though she was asleep Azeral was happy.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:32 am

Joey
Joey was immediately relieved to hear that it was someone that he should not worry about. He quickly regretted his reaction on seeing that. He felt a bit bad about that. He wished he never had came up there now.... He can't remember his family. He only had his friends. Hence the reason he missed them so much. "You miss her..." He said softly. He was back to staring at the storm. He might look slightly depressed to some if they knew his usual emotions.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:36 am

Azeral let's out a sigh. "Ya I do miss her. I've never even heard as much as her voice but most Pokemon say she has a sharp and commanding voice." She said slightly wishing she had a voice like that. Azeral was to quiet with her words and she mostly apologize as she talked. "How are you holding up?" She asks thinking it was a basic question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe at last.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: