Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Safe at last.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Safe at last. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread: The Lost Pichu

Joey
Joey was following Azeral back to town. The town looked a bit bigger then the village he was used to. He looked at each building as they passed. It seemed it wasn't much of a place to live in at that particular part of town. He read some of the signs on each building. He learned that you could buy stuff in them. He wondered if you could trade things also. He did not have any poke but he was willing to trade items or even do work for something. It was how task's were mainly handled in his village. They never really took care for poke.

"So where are we going?" Joey decided to ask Azeral
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:00 am

Angel looked at Joey before sighing. "To be honest the world is a big place. There are many area's so I don't know if you'd be able to find them right away. But with heart you will be able to overcome that hurdle and find them. Even if it would be just a moment it would be worth it. Even though you are separated you are always together." She then taps her chest "in here" she ended with.

Azeral was getting ready for bed for now. She was going to pecha tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:09 am

Joey
Joey initially felt a bit sadder at the thought about the world being a big place... However when Angel got to the part about our hearts keeping your friends near. He felt a bit better. He kept the thought running in his head for a while. He could not help the need to hug her for reminding him about his friends always being a part of him. He ran over and hugged her. "I do miss them." he said as he hugged her. He wasn't crying this time. He felt comforted by the thought of them being with him always. "Thankyou." He held on only a little longer and then went off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:30 am

Angel smiled as Joey hugged her. Instead of pushing him away she held him close and smiled. "Don't worry I'll look across the whole world to help Azeral. I guess I can do the same for you" she said as she stood up straight and teleported over to the bed where Joey was supposed to be sleep and placed him down. "Same with Azeral go to sleep" she said as she teleported again
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:33 am

Joey
Joey was teleported into his bed. The feeling of being teleported felt... Strange... It was like he moved through the mountains and back in an instant. However the feeling vanished immediately without any effects on him. He smiled as he went to sleep.

[Dream State]
"Hey Sparks. I am always here for you man." Jak said to Joey.

"How?" Joey asked back. "You know how..." Jak said with a smile.

Joey hugged him and the dream faded away to morning...

[End Dream + Time Skip]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe at last.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: