Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Safe at last.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Safe at last. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Previous Thread: The Lost Pichu

Joey
Joey was following Azeral back to town. The town looked a bit bigger then the village he was used to. He looked at each building as they passed. It seemed it wasn't much of a place to live in at that particular part of town. He read some of the signs on each building. He learned that you could buy stuff in them. He wondered if you could trade things also. He did not have any poke but he was willing to trade items or even do work for something. It was how task's were mainly handled in his village. They never really took care for poke.

"So where are we going?" Joey decided to ask Azeral
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:08 am

Azeral didn't even know they were racing as she was moving along the roof at her normal speed. She did look at Joey and saw he was slightly tired. She wondered why, it must of been because he was trying to catch up with her so she lowered her speed so she wasn't going crazy fast. She ended up near the house and smiled at the now tired Pokemon without a single sweat drop around her head. "Let's go" she said with a smile as she walked on
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:33 am

Joey
Joey turned towards Azeral as she stated to go in.
He was a little tired from the mad dash he just did. Although not as much to were he needed to rest. More like he needed to slow down for a bit to recover. "So when do you think everyone will be back?" He decided to ask. He had one thing on his mind at the moment. Figuring out what he can do to help since they were letting him stay.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:03 am

Azeral walks in as she waits for the sound of someone but is discouraged when she hears nothing. She let's out a sigh as Joey asks when they are normally back. "Depends on where they go" she said as she thought of something. "You said you wanted to help around right? You can help me" she then grabbed the pichu's hand. "Just spend time with me. It gets lonely around here and I'd like someone to spend time with" she said with a faint blush
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:14 am

Joey
Joey smiled as he heard that. Joey took a moment to think of what they could do together. He couldn't think of anything at the moment. He then felt the air had a charge to it. "Huh?" he looked around and saw nothing. He looked outside one of the windows. He saw a ball of energy in the distance moving slowly then suddenly zip past the window rapidly. Ball Lightning

As it went by the window it produce an extremely powerful flash. As it got past the building it disappeared with a really loud bang. The amount of energy he felt as he flew past the window was immense. Far more powerful then the usual lightning bolts he would encounter in storms.

Joey held his ears from the noise it made. It was far louder then having lightning strike next to you with the thunder clap hitting immediately.

"That is loud" he said as his ears were ringing. He looked towards Azeral to see if she might have saw that.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:19 am

Azeral was facing the window so she saw the bolt of lightning. She watched it for a moment as it produced a powerful flash which blinded the Ralts for a moment. She heard the loud bang which sounded worse then a Pokemon using Howl right next to her ear as she waited for it to stop. Once it did she nodded it was loud as heck so she got up and looked at the window. "What was that" she asks him
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:23 am

Joey
Joey looked at azeral. He was rubbing his eyes as he turned. That had really hurt his eyes. "I...I don't know. It felt just like lightning.... But far more powerful...." he said as he ran to the door and looked at where it exploded it. One of the tree's had a pretty decent size hole in it. Not like an explosion went of. It seemed to be perfectly clean hole in the center. If he looked past the tree he saw scorch marks on the ground in a circle. He looked into the hole of the tree. It was burnt.

"Wow.... That was really powerful..." He said with a very wide eyed expression.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:27 am

Azeral was lucky the giant explosion of light was blocked by her hood. Well most of it anyway, she looks at Joey before looking around. "That was powerful" she said as she looked back at Joey. "So what were we talking about?" She asks considering the giant ball of power that just blew up sorta made her forget what they were talking about
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:31 am

Joey
Joey looked at Azeral at the question. He somewhat forgot what he wanted to talk about also. He took a moment to think of what he was going to say. He then looked at the tree again. He then looked back towards Azeral.

"Hmmm. Oh yea. When do you think anyone will be back?" He repeated his forgotten question. He was curious how long it usually took for anyone to come back from their "Missions"

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:39 am

"Oh well that depends on where they are going" she said as she looked at the ground. "Mom said they were going to a town called rainfront. It's a three day trip here and back so I guess for six days I'll be here" she said as she smiled. "But now you are here so that's good" she said with a small chuckle
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:42 am

Joey
Joey was a bit shocked that they would leave her alone for 6 days like that. Wait where was her mother at then... She was here the other day. He wondered where she was at. He still wanted to thank her for letting him stay at some point.

"What do you like to do?" he decided to ask. He did not have any ideas for fun at the moment. He was getting pretty bored. The explosion outside was exciting at first but it died out pretty quickly....
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:52 am

Azeral thought for a moment then had a idea. "I know" she said as she grabbed Joey and slightly dragged him up some stairs and into a large rooftop. "This is the roof I come up here for training or deep thinking" she said as she showed the large open area. "We can play something here, how bout tag" she said as she poked him. "You are it" she said as she disappears in her shadow then leaves
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:56 am

Joey
Joey went up to the roof with Azeral. She stated that its a good place to train and for some deep thinking. She then proceeded to state that he was it. It was a game of tag. "Huh?" he smiled and noticed she disappeared. "Where did she...." He looked around him. He could not see her anywhere.

He noticed there were shadows in the area. One thing over the time of seeing her use that odd ability. There was something with the shadows that changed during it....

He looked around for Azeral for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:00 am

Azeral was moving in her shadow as she appeared opposite of Joey. "Hey catch me if you can" she said as she disappeared once again. She was playing with him but she was appearing and taunting him at the same locations over and over again. She then appeared right in front if him to taunt him some more but when she tried to go back she couldn't. She noticed the sun was down and her shadow wasn't around so she was in front if him vulnerable
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:04 am

Joey
Joey heard her taunting him in each location repeatedly. He could not build a pattern out of it though. The sun was going down and as soon as the sun was no longer visible. There were no more shadows. Azeral appeared completely visible. He smiled and bolted straight towards her.

He also thought he noticed that when she reappeared the slight difference in the shadow as it was replaced with an odd mimic of it. It looked like the original shadow before.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:09 am

Azeral raised her arm's as Joey crashed into her. She was knocked back but she was able to use shadow sneak though it was harder considering she didn't have a shadow she made her own and went though it. But Joey had caught her so she stood up straight. "My turn then" she said as she dashed at Joey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe at last.   Safe at last. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe at last.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: