Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fennec Planning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:05 am

This thread is for making plots and plans involving my character Tina the Fennekin (as seen in my signature). As the time of writing, I am debating on how exactly for her to be introduced.

A brief synopsis of Tina:
She's a female Fennekin, which is uncommon. So she likes to flaunt somewhat in a manner of showing herself off and teasing boys (in a largely innocent manner).
She had an incident when she was younger, involving a staring and furious Staraptor. She was saved by a (at the time of writing) nondescript Rescue Team, and since then has developed a greater sense of empathy and a want to help others.
With permission, she has left home to seek out the Grassveil Exploration Guild and join a Rescue Team.

My idea of an introductory thread would have Tina in the Pecha Forest on her way to Grassveil. At that point, perhaps someone would meet her and be glad to direct her towards the town, or something like that, and perhaps make a friendship along the way.

Of course, whether Tina actually ends up joining an existing Rescue Team or ends up forming a new one doesn't matter to me as a player; I'm welcome for both! If anyone has any suggestions or wants, go ahead and speak them in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:09 am

That sounds like it could be fun...especially with somebody as timid and nervous as Jet, meeting somebody who likes to playfully tease him. xD But unfortunately, he's got four threads going atm and I'd rather keep the fifth one free for now, in case I want to do something specific with him later. But if I free up a thread spot, I'll keep this one in mind~ =}
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:22 am

Hey, I think I would like to put Varda in Pecha Forest at some point as there's a certain favor he wants to do to someone, so having a thread with Tina could be an excellent way to do it. Varda is rather oblivious and naïve, so I'm afraid Tina's charms aren't really going to work... But maybe that would be the interesting thing about it, heh. If she's so used to getting a reaction and suddenly doesn't get it, you know?

It wouldn't be a straight run to Grassveil Town either, as Varda would want to pick some berries. Tina might want to join him, especially because there might be some delicious Pecha berries hidden in those bushes, eh? Luring you off the path to town and everything. Considering Varda's awful sense of direction, I'm sure he would appreciate having someone around too so he doesn't get completely lost.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 am

Hm, that could work. I could fire up a thread with that concept if nobody else offers anything.
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 2:10 am

Alright, you just need to say when/if you're ready for a thread, heh. There's no hurry, so take your time. I can also start a thread if you would like me to, just notify me and I'll start working on it.
Back to top Go down

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:39 am

Alright, I started up a thread. You can go ahead and post when it's convenient.
Back to top Go down

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Aww, nuts. was hoping to get in on it as well. Can i join in too as a late Arrival? I need someone to RP with after all, and i feel that Greg's kind and relatively playful yet somewhat lazy personality could blend in well.

Here be mah records:https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3029-neosonic97-s-records
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:43 pm

As Penultimate has posted in temporary leaves because of their vacation, the thread is on hold right now. I don't really want to use someone else's plotting thread to look for players, but you could head over to my thread or PM me if you would like to have something while waiting for Penultimate to come back?
Back to top Go down

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Mmkay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fennec Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fennec Planning   Fennec Planning Empty

Back to top Go down

Fennec Planning
Page 1 of 1