Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

2018 Moderator Applications are now open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Share | 

Organization Planning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Organization Planning   Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:04 am

So I've been debating, and I've come up with two ideas for an organization... The first would be for Sosio, who would set up an organization (best after her journey to the Floating Islands or even graduating the guild) for mail delivery, which would provide missions to messengers that would join her to deliver items and stuff.

The second would be under Sanja, who would make a Clan much like the one in her history. This may have to be after she gets more character development and realizes that she may never find her old Clan again. It might even have to be after she evolves, just to be a leader-esque figure. The worst of the downsides is that the main excitable idea I have behind it is that it would be for Eevee only, only taking in Eevee and training them in the Clan until they develop their personality and choose what to evolve into. As much as I hate being exclusive, this was just one of those ideas that gets me trembling with excitement at the very thought. This would run in a very similar way to Blue's Kingdom--everyone would have a specific rank and role; it would be as similar as possible to the Warriors series.

Now both ideas have their ups and downs, but which idea is better, and which would anyone be interested in at all? I don't wanna make an organization for nobody to be joining in...

Back to top Go down
Silver

Poké : 800

PostSubject: Re: Organization Planning   Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:14 pm

I would love to get involved with the Clan. If I could get an eevee character. :3

And while Kelina can't officially join your messengers because she's joining the Windrose Scouts, I'm still interested in hearing more about it and helping you out with idea development~

Poké : 4490

PostSubject: Re: Organization Planning   Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:38 pm

If I ever get an Eevee character, count me in on the clan idea. :D

Mail... For some reason, I just don't find interest in Flying types (no offense to those of you who like them, I just don't for some reason). Walking + Floating Islands = probably a fall to your death, and ferrying puts a lot of strain on other Pokémon. That's my only reason for not considering it, but if you find a way to make that invalid, it's a definite maybe.

{Hint: Click on each character to listen to their battle theme. The Substitute Doll may provide a theme of a character I have planned! Be sure to check it in case you want to know what I'm planning next!}
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Organization Planning   Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:31 pm

Oh, the mail place would not be in the sky since ferrying is disallowed. I'd most likely make the organization somewhere else, but now that you mention it, the clan is a much better idea. I might even allow for some other species to be messengers WITHIN the clan to other organizations, and maybe some witch doctors like Zorua.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization Planning   

Back to top Go down

Organization Planning
Page 1 of 1