Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for that Treasure!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 57 - (25+5) = 27 Energy]

Soaring in the skies above the fiery chasm below, a prehistoric pokemon gave a screech as he circled a portion of it. His wings were spread as he slowly descended onto the ground below him. He finally landed after finding the best place to land, which was pretty much everywhere there wasn't any lava.The archeops landed a little clumsily, not quite perfecting his landing due to only just recently having evolved. He waited for his passenger to hop off, as he surveyed the area.

They were here in search of the treasure that the Xatu had seen. The being that stared at the sun had come around town and even to the guild, spreading his riddle of this new treasure that would surely bring them riches.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:50 pm

The Wish move the fennekin had performed on the archeops seemed to hasten the process of the reviver seed, and Acro was able to get up once more when the small fire fox browser had finished its performance. Acro moved so that he was standing upon his two hind legs once more, he figured he likely wasn't going to be flying again for a while, and decided that it would be better to just rest here than attempting to go back to the guild and rest up only to come back once more. He looked to the eevee, and reached into his bag despite the still lingering pain. He pulled out a sweet and round appearing berry, a Pecha Berry, having noticed the the eevee seemed to be suffering a pain beyond the burn upon his shoulder, and offered it to the small brown fox.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:21 am

Sova looked at the berry for a moment, he must not have noticed it when previously looking through the archeops' bag. "Oooh, thank you!" He said as he hopped over to accept the offered Pecha berry, ignoring the pain moving still caused for the hope the berry would mitigate it. Unlike Oran berries, upon eating it he didn't feel the effect instantly, to his dismay, though surely it would begin taking effect soon.

"Soo....what now?" He asked to the others, looking to Acro then to the growlithe and friends. He assumed they would go their separate ways, with he and the archeops continuing their journey, but perhaps his ally had grown tired of this adventure. After all, they had sustained some pretty bad injuries and didn't seem to be getting anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Acro merely gave a small shrug, "It'd be pointless to go back when we've come so far. I don't think we would quite make it back in the state we're in right now..." he told the Eevee in a low voice, not meaning it to be low.
The growlithe, having assumed the two were just fine now, spoke up, "Thank you so much in helping me, I wont forget this. My father will definitely be please with the treasure, it even has a great story to go with it that I can tell him."
From the sounds of it, Acro guessed that the growlithe planned to be leaving the two soon. He was quite unsure if that would be a good idea or not, seeing as they were barely able to move themselves, but decided to be silent about it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 6:09 pm

"Well, I guess there's no choice but to go ahead then!" Sova said, some of his perkiness returning to him as the Pecha berry took effect. The burn still lingered, but he certainly felt better than he did before.

Since it seemed the growlithe and his friends would be leaving soon, Sova decided now would be a good time to ask a question. "Would your dad really have disowned you? You made a convincing argument." He asked. He wasn't too worried about himself and the archeops seemed to be at least able to walk again, so he didn't even think to ask the growlithe and friends to stay.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 6:18 pm

The growlithe nodded, "Yeah, he would...he's one of those strict fathers with high expectations. I quite literally am bred to be one of the best explorers, not exactly a low expectation.." The pup seemed to want to stop talking about it as he changed the subject away from his father, "So, thanks again for the treasure. You're an exploration team correct?"
Acro nodded for the eevee, "We're not in the same team, but none the less we are from the guild."
"I haven't met anyone from the guild before, my family favors solo-explorers that don't run by anything else but themselves. I better go before my dad gets impatient though, the longer I take the less happy he'll be with the treasure."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 6:50 pm

"I only joined the guild to be able to take missions, so I could help others." Sova said with a smile. He actually hated being bound by the guild, but it's what his parents did and was the easiest way he could see to help others, so it was something he just put up with. "Anyways, we'd better be going too. I hope you have a good future."

He felt for the growlithe, being a lone explorer as well. It was certainly....lonely. Perhaps he would eventually find a good teammate.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Acro looked to the trio of pokemon as they wished the duo well and made their ways to what Acro assumed to be their homes in this arid desert. The archeops turned to the eevee and spoke, "I likely wont be able to fly for a bit, it'd probably be best to find somewhere for shelter and rest up a bit more so we don't send ourselves back into being half-dead."
He looked about, seeing only the dots of the trio that had helped them in the distance, a variety of rocks, and the pit of lava the eevee had peered into earlier in the day before the fight with the strange houndour who had tried to scam the box from under the group's noses.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Sova scanned the area as well, noticing nothing that could be used s shelter. The archeops was right, they needed some rest, even though it wasn't even sunset yet. "I don't see anything that could be called a shelter...." He said, disappointed. Then he got an idea. Maybe a stupid idea, but at least it was better than nothing. "Hey, you have Ancient Power, right? Couldn't you levitate some rocks and make a shelter? It probably wouldn't be fancy, but....it'd be something." He wondered if Acro was even capable of making a decent shelter like that, but at he felt it was worth asking anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:21 am

The archeops hesitated, he looked at the various rocks before them. His response resulted in glowing a purple light as the boulders nearby glowed as well. They moved a bit, two large slab shaped ones wiggling for a moment as the Archeops attempted to move them. The two refused to budge, so he moved a large boulder nearby, causing it to topple over from its strange standing point onto the two slabs and creating a roof big enough for them to sit under and away from the heat.
"H-Hows that?" he spoke, out of breath from the effort of trying to do something so big so soon after being injured.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:50 am

"Well, better than nothing!" Sova said as he walked over to the makeshift shelter. Normally he'd be moving faster, but he still had some lingering injuries, mostly the burn. "After we rest up, I guess we'll just keep going forward?" He didn't really see any options other than just continuing the move forward or attempting to back off, but at this point they'd probably get out faster just moving forward anyways. So, it seemed easy, but just in case, he wanted the archeops' views on it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm

The archeops merely shrugged right back to the Eevee, "I guess so, I can't think of anything else other than going back to the guild the way we came." Acro made his way to the makeshift-shelter. The shelter giving off some sort of shade that didn't provide any noticeable temperatures to the archeops. He took a seat inside, feeling rather tired as the Reviver Seed's energy seemed to be rather slow in kicking in. He slowly felt the energy coming back, but it still wasn't as fast as the archeops would like it. Acro looked out into the Fiery Chasm, wondering if there really was a treasure out there.
"Hey, I just thought of something," the archeops spoke, realizing an important detail, "That was one of those boxes rarely found in a dungeon, not Xatu's treasure...so, once someone finds Xatu's treasure, and everybody else finds out what it is, what'll happen to the growlithe and his father?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Sova sat down inside the shelter, leaning against one of the rock walls. He simply looked ahead, wondering about the question. "I....don't know. Maybe his dad will be happy he found anything, enough to let it go that it's not the Xatu's treasure. But he'll probably get kicked out on his own." He spoke a bit quietly, his voice not showing much emotion. He was too busy feeling sad to worry about showing it. He hadn't even thought about that until the archeops brought it up, the poor growlithe....
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 12:34 am

Acro felt a bit guilty himself, he should have probably made it more clear to the growlithe that the box was just a box and not as big of a treasure as Xatu's. He had known about the box, having found several throughout his time as an explorer. It was his duty to make sure all was well, and he had failed. He hadn't even known what hit him back in the battle with the houndour, wasn't evolving supposed to help him? If so, why wasn't he getting better at this kind of stuff? Was all that work for nothing? The archeops's head hung a bit, his worry clear in his eyes as he had very little motivation to hide it. After hiding the voices from all of his friends from when he was an Archen, he was tired of hiding.

((Wanna bring in the hounds?))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:16 am

Sova noticed the archeops' sadness and attempted to cheer him up, despite experiencing his own sadness as well. "We told him....we told them both the box wasn't the Xatu treasure. They didn't wanna listen." It was the same thing he kept telling himself, but it wasn't working for him, so he didn't expect it to work for Acro either. Nothing was stopping him from trying though.

Then something took his mind off being sad. Two black figures in the distance. "Company." He said, not really caring or worrying. If anyone were to attack them, he'd already thought of a cruel plan to end any fighting quickly.

((Does that answer your question?))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:29 am

'still, it's my job to make sure they understand...isn't it?' the archeops was dragged away from his thoughts as two canines seemed to be approaching them from a distance. They walked in perfect unison as if one was just a mirror copy of the other.
The dark markings with tan nose and stomach had signaled to Acro that these two were Houndours, similar to the one that had lied to them in order to get the box, "Xatu's Treasure" as the Growlithe and Houndour had called it. The archeops forced himself to completely stand as they approached, feeling that their march towards them seemed a bit threatening.
"Need something?" Acro asked, suspicious of the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for that Treasure!
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next