Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Treasure or just A LOT of sand?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

Treasure or just A LOT of sand? Empty
PostSubject: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Haley on Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:11 am

In the near distance, laying on the ground almost blending in with the sandy background, Sova was taking a nap. He wasn't hurt or dehydrated, just got bored of venturing through the desert and fell asleep. His ears twitched a bit as Silverdawn made noise nearby, waking him from his sleep. He stood up too quickly with a bit of a stumble, worried the sound was coming from an attacker, and began looking around frantically for any menacing looking Pokemon.

After a few seconds to gather his bearings and realize he was still in the desert, he noticed the source of the noises. "An Ekans....Maybe she can help me look for the treasure...." Sova contemplated what to say for a moment before speaking. "Hey, are you friendly?" He shouted, ensuring the snake Pokemon could hear it over the distance and her own....singing?
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:16 am

Silverdawn stopped her trilling when a voice called out to her, asking if she was friendly. She turned her head towards the voice and trilled again, a mental image of an eevee sitting in the dirt coming back to her. She slithered towards the evolution pokemon, and stopped near it. "I'm not an enemy or feral pokemon," she assured the eevee. "My name is Silverdawn, and I'm searching this desert for the Silent Temple that is said to lurk behind the shimmering mirages here. A Xatu stopped by Grassveil Town and talked in riddles of a treasure hidden, and I think he meant this place. Would you be willing to join me in my exploration to find this treasure?" She asked the eevee.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:23 am

Relieved to hear the friendly voice and excited at the offer to tag along with the Ekans, Sova shook his head to wake himself up before answering. "Sure, I was actually out here looking for that treasure my self before....I got lonely and fell asleep out of boredom. My name's Sova." He paused for a moment to look around and think before continuing. "I'm still a little groggy, so you'd better lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:12 am

Silverdawn nodded, pleased at Sova's agreement. She yawned, and realized how exhausted she was. Silverdawn paused and remembered the Oran berries she had in her bag. "I have a couple of Oran berries if you need one," she offered, rummaging in her bag for those very items. The two large blue berries rolled out of the bag and onto the dusty desert ground, and Silverdawn made a face. "Sorry," she apologized. "It's not always easy being blind." She nosed one towards the Eevee and gulped up the other, feeling her strength return.

Energy Restored: 10 BE
Energy Total: 11 BE
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Sova hadn't thought about his own well-being since waking up, but at the mention of Oran berries, he noticed he was fatigued from wandering around all day and gladly accepted the Oran Berry. "A little sand doesn't bother me. Thank you." He happily ate the berry before pausing for a moment. "You're blind?" He said with a worried tone.

Energy Restored : 10 BE
Energy Total : 13 BE
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Silverdawn nodded at Sova's question. "Yes. I had an unfortunate accident with a Nidoran's poison in my eyes... it was a while ago. I had a Noibat teach me echolocation. Well, first I tried a Zubat, but he was a jerk..." Silverdawn trailed off when she realized that she was rambling. "Uh... sorry. I tend to go off on tangents often." She stopped talking, blushing. Why did she do that? It was embarrassing! She turned her head away from the Eevee and trilled again, an image of the miles of desert before them forming in her mind. "Uh... should we get going? It's noon already and I don't want to be stuck in the desert at night."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Sova listened intently to the story until Silverdawn abruptly stopped it, slightly disappointing him. Upon the mention of the time, he looked up at the sky to check for himself. He hadn't considered the time until now. "Hah, you're blind and you can tell the time better than me. Honestly though, I wouldn't mind some darkness right now, it's so hot...." He said, trying to keep the mood light. Since his companion seemed to know the general direction to go and he was a bit disoriented from napping in the middle of nowhere, he waited for her to lead.

"By the way, you can continue your story if you want. I wasn't bothered." He actually meant it, interested in getting to know his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:45 am

Silverdawn almost bristled with indignation at the passing comment the eevee made about her blindness, but then took a deep breath. If the ill-encounter she had had with that bad-tempered Exeggcute had taught Silverdawn anything, it was that she had to be less defensive about her blindness. Sova had probably been trying to make a joke of it, not trying to offend her. She let the comment pass, though it still stung as her blindness was still relatively new to her. She began to slither through the sands, trilling in the back of her throat as she slithered to keep an image of the desert before them in her mind.

"Well I guess I can tell you how I was blinded in detail if you're really that interested," she hissed through her trills. "It was not long after I first came to Grassveil Town," she began, skipping over her sensitive past. "I decided to explore Pecha Forest and I met this Gengar. At first I thought he was just going to trick me and steal my stuff, but then the Nidoran came out of nowhere and scratched my eyes. He saved me from it, and then he raced me to the Guild. He saved my life; Chansey said I was lucky to get away with just blinded eyes. For some reason the Nidoran's poison reacted very badly to my own poison, and that's why I got blinded," Silverdawn explained, hoping she wasn't being too boring for the Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:23 am

Sova listened intently, enjoying the story and having something to occupy his time in the otherwise boring desert. As the Ekans paused, he took the opportunity to ask a few questions, trying not to be too nosy. "I know Gengars look kinda menacing, but why would you think so badly of him before even getting to know him? Speaking of the Gengar, it sounds like you hit it off well with him, so where is he, why are you out here alone?" He was genuinely interested in getting to know his fellow explorer, and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 2:46 am

When would he finally evolve?
Ned the Nincada had been waiting underground to finally evolve. And as time passed, he eventually had grown so bored, that he started digging. It was not even digging in any particular direction or pattern, he was just digging around to kill the time. But lately the ground had become strangely sandy and the tree roots became fewer and fewer until eventually there weren't any to be found.
Where was he? Where could the Bug type possibly be? He needed to know, or he would probably never find his way back to Grassveil Town once the time would finally have come.
So the Geound type dug his way up again. And what he saw surprised him thoroughly.
Sand, sand, more sand, an Ekans and an Eevee, more sand again...
Wait - Ekans and Eevee?!
Yelping in shock the Nincada jumped a short distance into the air.
Where was he? Who were these Pokémon? And how would he ever get back?

(25E-16E=9E)
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:15 am

Silverdawn heard a soft scratching sound from beneath the ground a few feet away and then she reared back in surprise as there was a sudden yelp of alarm from the same spot. She trilled, focusing towards the sound. A mental image of a strange bug-like pokemon with low-facing antennae jumping in the air in alarm.

She hissed suspiciously. "Who are you?" she asked defensively, bracing herself for a sudden attack. Her fangs dropped down, filling with poison instinctively. "We're not out to harm anyone, but if you attack, I'll have no choice but to retaliate!" she warned.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 am

Sova looked over to the noise as well, but unlike his companion, realized quickly that the bug Pokemon was not planning to attack.  "Silverdawn, relax, he doesn't look like he's on the offensive."  He waved a paw and gave a friendly smile in the direction of the worried Nincada, trying to reassure him they were friendly.

"Hi, you're a little out of your element here....are you exploring too?"  He said to the Nincada, hoping to ease the tension.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:17 am

"Who? What? Why?"
The Nincada most definitely did not have the slightest clue about what was going on.
"W-what are you talking about? I was just waiting underground to finally evolve and as I was digging around I seem to have gotten lost. I don't even have any idea where I am right now."
Who were these Pokémon? What did they want from him?
The Ekans was probably going to attack him any moment, even though the Eevee seemed to be trying his best to maintain a peaceful athmosphere.
"I-I am Ned. Ned the Nincada..."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Silverdawn relaxed as Sova reassured her of the bug pokemon's non-aggression. "This is the Scorchfall Desert. I'm Silverdawn, but you can just call me Silver. And my companion is Sova. We're exploring the desert for a treasure. If you want, you can join us. Or you can go back to waiting for your evolution, I suppose. But I've always found that waiting is easier when you're actually DOING something while you wait." she offered, and then froze. What was wrong with her lately? Inviting so many pokemon to join her? She was a lonely soul, and she needed no one; no friends nor companions. So what was she doing encouraging others to join her company? She really needed to find a solution to this weird disease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure or just A LOT of sand?   Treasure or just A LOT of sand? Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure or just A LOT of sand?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next