Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Search for that Treasure!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

[Energy: 57 - (25+5) = 27 Energy]

Soaring in the skies above the fiery chasm below, a prehistoric pokemon gave a screech as he circled a portion of it. His wings were spread as he slowly descended onto the ground below him. He finally landed after finding the best place to land, which was pretty much everywhere there wasn't any lava.The archeops landed a little clumsily, not quite perfecting his landing due to only just recently having evolved. He waited for his passenger to hop off, as he surveyed the area.

They were here in search of the treasure that the Xatu had seen. The being that stared at the sun had come around town and even to the guild, spreading his riddle of this new treasure that would surely bring them riches.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:11 am

Sova just leaned against a wall of the makeshift shelter, standing but looking lazy and uncaring, as opposed to injured. He was too focused on being sad to be worried about enemies and he knew if they decided to attack, they would not be in the most desirable of positions in a moment.

One of the houndours spoke up as they approached the two, hearing Acro's words. "We're lookin' for a friend. Another houndour, looks like us....seen 'em?" The houndour asked, trying not to look menacing, though failing. He did not look happy about something, perhaps having to trek through the uncomfortable chasm in search of the other houndour.

Sova was tempted to simply answer honestly and let the other two houndours find their friend nearby, looking pathetic. At the same time, he thought it would also be preferable to misdirect them and leave the other houndour alone and badly injured. Then he realized he was thinking about the best way to hurt an already defeated enemy even more, feeling a bit ashamed.

Instead of thinking about ways to inflict further shame on an already defeated enemy, he nudged the archeops, hoping he would do the talking, as he no longer wanted to make a choice of what to say out of worry spite would influence him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:04 am

The eevee nudged Acro, looking to him for an answer. The archeops figured that the pause the two had given along with the eevee nudging him had given away that they knew where the houndour was to the two brutes. They would have to have been unfathomably stupid to not pick up on the clues. The archeops decided it would be easier and best to just admit to the truth.

He gave a small nod before lifting his wing to the direction of their fallen friend. His eyes trained on them in case they decided to ditch their partner and attack. The archeops's experience with houndour so far in his life was solely the houndour that they had encountered here, not quite leaving a good influence in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:23 am

The two houndours stood there for a moment, glaring at Sova and Acro, clearly contemplating attacking. After a moment, Sova spoke up. "Go now or he might die. Stay here and you might die." He said, his face and voice showing no signs of fear. In fact, he looked a bit tired. He was sick of the houndour brutes of the area. Besides, he could say what ever he wanted. If the hounds tried to attack, he would just tell Acro to drop the roof on them....literally.

Instead, the two houndours made the smart choice and went in the direction the archeops had pointed in, growling and glaring at the duo as they left. Apparently, despite likely being crooks, they still cared more about their friend than their pride. Or perhaps the eevee had just managed to actually intimidate them, which wouldn't be very believable if not for the formidable ally he had with him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Or they might die? That statement didn't quite sit well with the archeops, as his thoughts turned to the difficult-to-suppress memories of how his failure had killed one of his previous partners. He hoped that now that he was an Archeops, that he would be able to not let Ned down like he had with his other partners. The archeops physically seemed to recoil at the word, but said nothing as the houndour turned to leave, wanting to see to their friend rather than attack them. Acro was a bit relieved to not have to worry about Sova expecting him to kill some other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:42 am

Sova noticed the archeops' reaction to his statement, but he expected a bad reaction anyways. When the houndours were well out of hearing range, he sighed in relief. "I'm glad that worked, the other option was dropping the roof on them....literally." He said as he pointed to the large rock used for the ceiling of their shelter. "I'm pretty sure you could have avoided killing them though, that part was just to help intimidate them." He continued, now considering that his harsh wording may have worsened Acro's opinion of him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:25 am

The eevee started to speak to the archeops, attempting to recover his opinion on the eevee, even though no reputation was lost. Acro shook his head, "No, its fine. Sometimes killing is necessary, but i'd rather not do it if possible..." He avoided going into his conflict with Astrid, even though it had been quite a while since the death of the innocent partner, being the reason of someone's death just doesn't fly from the mind. Acro looked back to the outside, keeping a look out for any other dangers that might appear.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:33 am

Sova nodded. "I've never killed anyone, but it doesn't seem like fun. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea about me is all." He said. He then looked around the area. The enemies would probably be coming back soon if they stayed much longer, but he didn't want to bring it up just yet in case his ally wasn't rested enough yet. Still, he couldn't help but be a bit worried about having to fight three of those houndours at once.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:45 pm

"I have..." the archeops muttered under his breath. He knew that he hadn't directly killed Astrid with his own talons, but he was the overall reason the serpent had met its fate. A sudden uncomfortable shiver swept over him before he finally stood, "are you ready to go?" he asked quickly, feeling as if he should pretend that he had never uttered the words in case the eevee had heard them.
"That treasure isn't going to find itself!" he spoke with mock optimism.
(ohgawdthispostissoshortforgivemepostinggods)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:36 am

(You make me feel so bad complaining about posts longer than mine being short. ;-; )

Sova felt a wave of shock go through him. The archeops he had been with all day was so kind, yet had killed someone before? He found this hard to believe, but there was no reason to lie. Upon seeing Acro wanted to change the topic, he was willing, not wanting to push his ally into being more upset.

He noticed the archeops seemed to suddenly be a lot more hyped about finding the treasure than previously, even though they had just finished with a sad conversation. While this prompted an eevee to expect it was a lie, he didn't want to push the conversation back to the previous topic.

"You don't have to pretend. Just say you don't wanna talk about it." He said, hoping he wasn't wrong. If he didn't get it right, he'd just made a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:49 am

(No its just my standard for my own posts >_> you're posts are fine but I like my posts being more bulky by personal flavor)

The archeops didn't respond, not quite knowing what to say about that. He changed the topic once more, "So, where to next? We've kind of been stuck in the same area for a while now because of...well, you know."
He looked about, not spotting anything of interest or out of the ordinary in the Chasm. His boulders remained lopsided against each other, forming the hut that they had used for a small amount of time for shade. He decided it wouldn't be worth it to take it down, after all, maybe some other pokemon wouldn't be able to beat the heat out here and would find this. They could use it as some kind of shade to help them rest or even give them someplace to sleep at night. The thought cheered up the Archeops a bit, getting his mind off the rather recent depressing conversations.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 am

(It still makes me feel bad for making such short posts. D: )

Sova simply sighed instead of pressing the topic more. He'd gotten his point across, there was no need for him to say any more. If Acro didn't trust him enough to be honest, being nosy wouldn't help. "Yeah, the houndours might come back more angry soon anyways. Now, where to go...." He paused for a moment to consider their options, which hadn't really changed. "Well, I guess we just stick to the plan of going forward....it doesn't seem like there's really any new options." He continued, sounding a bit disappointed. He was beginning to think he was wrong. Maybe the treasure wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:07 pm

'Well,' he thought, 'technically there's millions of possible directions to go due to going left, right, forward, back, and everywhere in between,' He decided that he didn't want to sound like a smarta** and kept silent as he followed the eevee. His wings hung at his sides while he stood on his tall hind legs that had been built for running. The ancient raptor like pokemon wondered if it would be better to fly, but then they might miss small details. It wasn't like the treasure was going to just appear in some giant sanctuary-temple-thing that hasn't been discovered already anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:16 am

Sova continued walking forward, considering it as good a path choice as any. "You've evolved already, right? What's it like evolving? I'm an eevee so....I shouldn't waste all the different evolutions I can choose, but I'm honestly really nervous about evolving....and a little scared." Sova said, trying to start up a topic lighter than the previous one. He had been thinking about what to evolve into for a long time but was having a lot of trouble deciding. He was even scared of how it would feel and of making the wrong choice.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:40 pm

"Yeah I evolved...the circumstances were a bit abnormal though," the prehistoric bird spoke, "I was in bit of uh...life threatening battle...almost died, but I evolved just before I plummeted to my death and uh, did some things..." he spoke. He glanced at the bloodstains on his wing, they were on both but he was attempting to not make it obvious that he was looking at them. The bloodstains were a sign, he had figured, they wouldn't come off no matter how hard he tried. He actually kind of wanted to keep them though, despite being made from legitimate blood, they were a sign of his growing strength, like a reminder that he was actually making progress.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 3:25 am

"Oh, is that what that red stuff is....I just thought that's what archeops' looked like." Sova said. He was now fairly sure it was blood, but decided to try to lighten the topic some. "It makes you look cool." He continued with a smile. It was true, he actually thought the blood stains looked cool, despite the fact it was blood.

The area still seemed to be the same, nothing was changing and they were probably nearing the other end by now. After all, they had been there quite a while. He thought over whether they should keep trying for a while or just find an exit as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for that Treasure!   Search for that Treasure! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for that Treasure!
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next