Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma sat in the main room of his cabin within the Black Spear Mountain Range. He was writing on the now-completed cabin and about how he'd begin his studies on the surrounding area soon. As he finished the paper he looked around and sighed. The peace and quiet that normally accompanied his days now was appreciated, but it was getting to the point of being too quiet. He hoped that once his studies were done in the surrounding area he'd pick a more lively area to live. Perhaps he'd study the forests surrounding Grassveil? He shrugged the thought away. It'd be best to focus on his studies here instead of those in the future.

(32/32 energy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:33 am

"Sounds like a plan. Do you have anything in specific you want me to study?" he asked. Frankly he didn't care for contributing to the Tyrunt's kingdom, but he didn't feel like beating her up either. Especially with her inside his cabin where she'd pretty much become a wrecking ball. It didn't truly matter at the moment anyways.

(34/32 energy)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:14 am

[Victoria Energy: 18]
"Sounds like a plan. Do you have anything in specific you want me to study?" the kirlia asked her.

She did not hesitate to explain her desire, "The feral ones around this area. The ones that refuse to work for me and the kingdom within the borders. As you may have noticed, and that I already know, they don't quite like other pokemon settling here. Once i've gathered some more stonger pokemon to assist me we would be able to defend the place and get moving with constructing dens for others and places for storage. One of them destroyed the home before my current one, and he was too powerful for me to take on alone."

The tyrunt waited for a reaction from the Kirlia, remembering the other lone tyrunt that had returned after Ares the Charmander and Enzu the Pawniard had left, and how it destroyed her rocks that held her shelter and drove her out of that area that she had claimed. She still saw it every now and then, but she would usually get out of there before it noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:17 am

"Ah, do you want me to learn more about this one in particular? Or perhaps," he said, raising his arm as it became enveloped in electricity, "you just want to kick it's ass." He smirked, letting the electricity dissipate from his arm as he leaned against the table.

"And afterwards we'd find a way to drive out the other Pokemon. Most feral Pokemon have a sort of hierarchy. In previous studies I've noticed that a select few powerful Pokemon are the 'alphas,' if you will, of a dungeon. Most likely if we can find and defeat the alpha of this area, the other feral Pokemon will flee the area marked as our territory. It's possible that the Pokemon you ran into is the alpha of this area. I've found the alpha are normally quite aggressive, even towards other Pokemon in the dungeon, and especially to Pokemon who may become a threat or are of the same species. We defeat the alpha, this area is yours," he explained.

"Now, I'm not sure exactly who the alpha is, as I haven't been in this dungeon for very long and so far only about ten Pokemon have happened upon my cabin, but I have determined the alpha's territory through markings," he said. Going back to the map showing where his cabin and Victoria's territory was, he began to draw an area that held most of Victoria's claimed territory in it, though Akuroma's cabin was just outside of it, along with part of Victoria's Northeastern territory. "This is the territory of the alpha, obviously you've found yourself deep within it, so unless you plan on giving up about eighty percent of your territory, we're going to have to drive the alpha out. Any questions?"

Akuroma watched Victoria. Though it would be troublesome to deal with a Pokemon who will no doubt be difficult to defeat, even with Akuroma's strength, he couldn't risk the Pokemon expanding it's territory closer to his cabin. Plus the Tyrunt might prove useful later on, once the area is turned from wilderness to a town or city. Not to mention she might have uses now, as she could become an easy way for Akuroma to dig deeper within the mountains and find more useful information on them.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:21 am

The tyrunt stared at the Kirlia as if it were stupid for a few seconds before finally saying, "That's a pretty dumb question, of course I want to beat it out. We don't need any studies on it, it's a tyrunt, i'm a tyrunt, there's nothing more we can know about it unless you want to pick out his favorite color for when you pick out his curtains!"
The tyrunt ignored the map, studying the Kirlia instead, "By the way that little thunder fist of yours isn't going to do much against him, he's a rock type, he may not be immune, but he's sure as hell resistant. As for whether or not he's this 'leader' this thing might just be it, but its quite a monster. He took more than a few Dragon Pulses from this really strong charmander, a few Psycho Cuts from some Pawniard named Enzu, and had the strength to throw my heavy bones around like a rag doll. "
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:47 am

"Well you didn't tell me he was a Tyrunt. For all I know you could've been talking about a Rattata," Akuroma countered as he set his pen back into the ink well he took it from to draw on the map. Listening to what Victoria said about the Tyrunt interested him, especially when she mentioned Enzu.

"Enzu, you say? From my knowledge from our travels together he's a smart fighter, not a powerful one, and the Charmander must have not been as powerful as I am, since Charmander usually evolve much sooner than a Ralts would. I also still have Protect, Psyshock, and Teleport to use against him. If you're ready, we should go now, the longer it's around, the more powerful and difficult it'll become to defeat," he said, pulling his hood up as he walked to the door. "By the way, I never caught your name, what is it?" he asked, turning to the Tyrunt as he rest his hand on the door knob.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:39 am

Victoria listened to the Kirlia speak of how he had not known, although she had figured it was quite obvious that it was another tyrunt. She followed the kirlia and as he asked for her name, "Just because you live in the middle nowhere and soon to be my kingdom doesn't mean you can drop your manners. You give your name and i give mine. Other wise you're just the Green Meat Stick to me." The tyrunt's footsteps changed from thudding of wood to the a more silenced thud of the ground. She looked to the kirlia with her amulet as dull as ever. She had not expected to go out against the male today, but she HAD hoped that they would at least bring that charmander she had encountered, but the odds of running into him again in this vast place was slim.

[Energy 18]
Kat carried out 4 launched of one Black Spear Mountain :
The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 DCfXjjn , The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 Heal_s10 , The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 DCfXjjn , The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 DCfXjjn
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 1:55 pm

"Fine fine, no need to go into insults. My name's Akuroma, what's yours?" he asked Victoria. He was beginning to regret this partnership already if he were going to be corrected on his manners. He sighed quietly to himself, shutting his cabin's door behind them. He looked up when the sky began to rumble from thunder. "We've an hour to find the Tyrunt, take him out, then get back to the cabin before the thunderstorm hits this area. Let's get moving," he said. He pulled his hood over his head as he began to walk towards the center of Victoria's territory.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:31 am

"How would you know if we have an hour? It could be passing by or even might occur in five minutes. You're not a castform," the tyrunt growled, "Besides, a thunderstorm isn't even that bad. Its just rain and lightning, i've fought the tyrunt in it once, and i'll do it again if I have to. You scared of a bit of rain or something?" the tyrunt seemed to be growing a bit moody as the kirlia seemed to be taking charge, when she was the one with royal birth.

Not far off, but far enough for the Kirlia's emotion sensing to be unable to reach them, several figures glared at the two as they set out. Their ears flicked and one stamped its hoof before they moved out, dashing ahead of the two, as if plotting an ambush. They remained hidden as they blended with the mountainside.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:47 am

"Because I've studied weather. You see all these mountains around us? They act like a funnel, pushing the storm in a certain direction at a certain speed. You don't need to be a Castform to know about weather patterns, and I made sure I had studied the weather here before I made my base," Akuroma responded. "Also calm yourself, there's no need to be getting moody just because I'm informing you of things you need to know."

Akuroma shook his head as he began to walk ahead of Victoria towards the area the other Tyrunt should be in. If they were lucky, they'd reach the Tyrunt, defeat him, and get back to the base before the storm hit. Though the angry Skiddo looking to ambush them would prove to be a setback.

(34/32 energy)
Dracorexion carried out 4 launched of one Black Spear Mountain :
The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 Heal_s10 , The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 Pecha_12 , The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 Life_s10 , The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 DCfXjjn
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:04 pm

[Energy: 11]
[Also when I said green earlier i meant blue, I keep forgetting about the dye]

Victoria huffed, "Victoria," she stated her name at last. She was not too sure about this Kirlia anymore, sure he seemed to spout information like a fountain, but whats to say it was true? What would be keeping him from using her trust and turning it against her? She contemplated this, not noticing a strange looking area that Aku seemed to be walking towards. It looked like a natural dip in the earth, but below that strange spot lie a great drop.

The figures were soon joined by another, as one trailed behind, two flanked them, one from each side, and one had ran ahead, just out of range of the Kirlia's emotion sensing. The one ahead waited, a trap they had made just waiting to be used. It was difficult making the strange trap due to a lack of thumbs, but luckily a strange crystal had allowed them a certain move that made things much easier...
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:15 pm

(I don't understand how it's that hard to know Aku's differences, it's in my signature |D oh and Aku does not know about the ambush at all, Blue expressed her concerns about how it seemed he did but he didn't)

"Well it's nice to meet you Victwaaah!" Akuroma yelled out as he stepped onto the dipped earth and fell into the large hole. Akuroma tried to grab at some ledges, but every time he grabbed a hold of one it would break off and fall with him. He landed hard on his back and groaned, one of the ledges he tried grabbing a hold off hitting his head as he sat up, causing him to fall back down onto his back. "Wonderful, another pitfall trap, why am I always the one falling down these?" he asked himself. He groaned and sat up again, shaking off the bits of black dirt that clung to him as he looked up at the top of the hole.

(23/32 energy)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:53 am

The tyrunt peered over the edge of the hole, looking down at the Kirlia and resisting the urge to laugh at how fortunate she was that she wasn't the one to fall in it. Victoria was about to speak when she heard a bleet from a distance. She was surprised to find four skiddo having surrounded them out of what appeared to be nowhere. The skiddo to the north seemed to have a clipped ear, the west seemed to have dull colored leaves as if it weren't getting enough sun, east had scar across its muzzle and the south seemed just like a normal skiddo. THe clipped ear skiddo gave a bleat before giving a bounce and smashing its hooves against the earth. The earth began to shake and a crack erupted from its hooves, Victoria didn't have time to think before she had fallen in the same hole as the skiddo because of the Earthquake attack. It wasn't long before strange seeds dropped into the hole that came from the dull colored skiddo, leech seed.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 12:32 am

Akuroma looked up just to see the back of the Tyrunt slam into him, which was as uncomfortable as it sounds. He flails about for a second before he finally gets his bearings and tries to push the heavier Pokemon off of him, not noticing the seeds dropping down onto them. That is until said seeds begin to drain him of his energy. Almost instinctively he teleports himself and the Tyrunt out of the hole on top of one of the Skiddo, leaving the leech seeds within.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 4:20 pm

The net of leech seeds only bombed them once more as they appeared back on the surface. Victoria managed to dodge them. She turned towards the one with the clipped eat, a growl rumbling in her throat as her breath turned cold and ice began to form on her teeth. She charged towards the skiddo, only for vines to surge forth from the skiddo's mane of leaves, and wrap around her massive jaws before forcing it shut. The tyrunt struggled against the vines, but the skiddo only twisted the vines so she was forced to fall over. While the clipped-ear took care of Victoria, the other two seemed to be focused on landing only two of their leeching seeds upon Akuroma, since one skiddo was still recovering by being squashed by a Kirlia and a heavy tyrunt.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Akuroma groaned as he got off the Skiddo, the leech seeds sapping him of his energy. As the Skiddo who he and Victoria landed on began to get up, he charged up a Psyshock and slammed his arm into the Grass type's back, knocking it back down. He then pulled out two Blast seeds from his bag and threw one at each of the Skiddo. When the seeds exploded on the Skiddo, Akuroma took the risk to check on Victoria. With his guard lowered, he didn't notice the Skiddo he hit with his Psyshock using vine whip on him. It wrapped it's vines around his midsection and lifting him up before slamming him back onto the ground, knocking the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?   The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the Researcher. Black Spear Residents?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next