Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Race to Black Spear Mountain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

Race to Black Spear Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:36 am

Michael stood at the top of a small hill, gazing up at the mountain range. A breeze rolled through the mountain and over the hill. the trees rustled and Michael stood still. Weeks had passed by since he had last seen Shaman. "Where are you." He muttered as he looked to the horizon. Night would be there in a few hours. "Better get a shelter up." He spoke once more. Michael gathered some wood and lit it with his tail. Michael scratched the back of his head and looked around. "I'm not sure if this will do." His voice penetrate the silence.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 am

Come on, are you still here? Nate thought to himself as he headed towards the Black Spear Mountain Range. After his conversation he had before, he had wanted to head back to the mountains and take a look around. As he walked, he noticed a small fire on top of a nearby hill. Deciding to check it out, he walked over to it, and saw a Charmander standing near it. "Uh...hey, are you out here by yourself or something?" He asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:59 am

Michael turned and saw a Pikachu. "Yeah, I'm uh looking for a friend." Michael replied calmly. "So are you here alone too?" He questioned as he looked towards the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:09 am

"Yeah, I'm looking for an...acquaintance, I guess." Nate answered, also looking at the sunset. He had been trying to pick the right words to use for the situation. "So, it's getting kind of late. Do you have some kind of camp that you're setting up for some shelter?" He asked, hoping that he could stick around the Charmander instead of having to set up his own camp area.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:15 am

"Well other then the fire I'm completely lost, I'm always back at the guild before sunset." Michael rubbed the back of his neck. Michael grimaced at the setting sun and looked around to see what could be used as a quick shelter. "Do you have any idea how to make a good shelter?" Michael asked, "Oh and also I'm Michael." He quickly introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:26 am

"Well, yeah, I'm pretty good at making or finding shelters. I guess. But don't expect it to feel as comfortable as a guild room." Nate commented, smirking at the Charmander. "And nice to meet you Michael. I'm Nate." He greeted Michael, before turning to look around at the surrounding area. "Well, why don't we head closer to the mountain? That way we can check for any caves or materials we can use. And if all else fails, we can find a tree somewhere and stay in that." He suggested, joking at the end about the tree.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:43 am

"Yeah, sounds good. I'll try not lighting a tree on fire if we don't get shelter." Michael joked. He stomped out the fire and started towards the mountains. "So how far should we go?" Michael asked after a few minutes of silence.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 am

"I'd say as far as it takes to find some shelter. Or until the sun completely goes down. Then we may have to figure something out." Nate replied, and continued to walk. "So, who were you looking for before?" he asked, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Michael nodded and replied to Nate, "I'm looking for my friend Shaman. He's my partner from the guild." Michael continued to walk. "So your looking for someone too right?" Michael changed the topic from him quickly. Michael looked off into the fading sun. "We've got a little less then an hour left until it's dark." Michael made note as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:35 am

"Shaman? You're his partner?" Nate asked, as if he was suprised by the very idea. He had met Shaman on several occasions, and personally he never thought of him as a partner kind of person. "And yeah, I'm looking for an old friend of mine. Truth be told, I'm not even sure if she's still around. Even if she isn't, it's nice just to get out every once in a while." He continued, and looked around. "Well, then let's hope we find someplace fast or we'll be staying in a tree tonight." He said.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 am

"Yeah, all though we haven't been partners for that long." Michael mentioned. "I hope you find your friend." Michael added. Michael saw a glassy reflection off in the distance. "We're getting closer to the mountain. We could probably find a small cave or something." Michael said with some hope.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Nodding his head, Nate continued to move forward and keep a look out for something to use as shelter. After a couple more steps, he noticed something off in the distance. "Hey, I think that's a cave. Want to go check it out?" He asked, pointing out the stone structure. Of course, there was the possibility that it would be infested with other pokemon, but if they were careful they could just check it and head out if something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 am

Michael nodded and started towards the cave. "Hopefully we can get in and out alright." Michael mumbled as he continued to walk towards the cave. after a few more steps they were close to the entrance. "It's a lot deeper then it looked." Michael said peering through the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:17 am

"I have a feeling that we'll do alright. Plus, we can both take care of lighting inside there." Nate commented back at Michael, jokingly letting a couple sparks out from his cheeks as if to prove his point. He took a couple steps forward, entering the cave a couple of steps and looking around to see if there was anything else inside it. Of course he couldn't see very well, but some sparks from his cheeks lit up a small area. "I don't see anything in here..." He said to Michael, and as if on demand, he could hear some noises coming from deeper inside the cave.

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 am

"I hear it too." Michael squinted into the darkness trying to see what the noise was. Michael took a few steps into the cave trying to light a path. He tried to burst out his tail fire to light up a bigger field of vision. "I still can't see it can you?" Michael asked Nate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Black Spear Mountain   Race to Black Spear Mountain Empty

Back to top Go down

Race to Black Spear Mountain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next