Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:22 am

First topic message reminder :

* Anyone can join at the time. Make a character and enjoy! *

Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you my 5th RPG: Remembered Quest. And yes, I am back, for the time being at the very least! The point of this RPG is for me to get back into the swing of things on the site, and get my active status back. I'm sure a lot of you have played one of my RPGs before, so you know how this works. If you haven't, take a look here! (Click)

The game only has a few, basic rules.
1.) No godmodding. You can't do something I say you can't do. Obvious!
2.) Don't submit multiple command posts. I don't mind out of character chat, but if you're going to be doing multiple commands at a time, put them all into one post.
All other "rules" will be explained later on as they come up. Otherwise, that's it!

To start, you've got to make a character. This character can be as complicated as you want it to be. The more you put into the RPG and your commands and your character, the more you will get out of it. You can just do the basic stats and the name (and there is nothing wrong with that!), or you can add a little extra for fun.

To create a character, you need a name. Of course. It can be your username, or fit the fantasy setting of the game, whatever you want to be called by.

As for stats, you are given 16 points to spread into 6 stats. Each stat starts at 1, and the max is 13. For example, you could have a 13 Strength character with 1 in every other stat, or 7 Intellect and 7 Charisma and 1 in Strength and Dexterity. Your stats dictate your ability and success to do certain tasks. A 10 Strength character breaking a door down? Of course. A 1 Intellect character reading a sign? Not so much.

And finally, the optional portion, character details. Gender, backstory, appearance, all that great stuff. It's optional, don't have to do it, but if you want to go that extra mile you can.
((P.S, If you write a short backstory, give a reason you started your new life!))

That's all there is for the introduction post, folks. Copy that character sheet in the code below, and we can begin!

Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
INTELLECT, 1
CHARISMA, 1
STRENGTH, 1
DEXTERITY, 1
[b]Details[/b]:

Last edited by Wistuffly on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:35 am

>Mr. Welch: Thank the elf, then go check out the nearest man/woman/whatever else there may be of medicine. You do not have anything better to do after all.

Inventory:
-3 Gul
-5 small Seashells
-2 large Seashells
-Bottle of Sand and Sea Water

Last edited by Savato on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:39 am

Name: ??? (You like to call yourself Ryu)
INTELLECT: 9
CHARISMA: 4
STRENGTH: 2
DEXTERITY: 1
Details: You seem to like the color Red, act quietly, but when you do talk, you can somehow make some people listen to you. It's strange actually. You don't know much about your past....

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:41 am

> Lina: Apologise again.
"I'm very sorry miss Cassandre," she apologises, remaining seated and not giving an excuse for her behaviour. She understood that it was wrong but, well, she had no skills or means through which to get a job and a mere lightstick to her name. What else was she supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:45 am

> Correct guard

"I'm not trying to fool ya. Now what my companion did there was wrong. I also was not trying to kill him, at least not until he tried to kill me. Also, do you see how I'm dressed? Do I look like I'm one to stay on land for a long while?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:04 am

> Attempt to take crossbow bolt and identification for evidence.
> Search for the store in question, Yaven's Quality Amenities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:29 am

Welch) You figure you've had enough of this dead guy for today. You head to your usual guy to help you out with this hangover. Walking down the street, you notice sparse little puddles of blood leading to Garry's place. Must be some brawler needing to get fixed up. You walk up the steps, and open the door to see a guard standing in the way. She turns back to you, hand on her axe. "Sir, we're a bit busy here. Come back later," she says.

Ryu) You nearly fall off the boat getting off, still a bit tired after sleeping in. You had to be shoo'd off the boat because you slept in! Nonetheless, here you stand in Ghaborr. All the people are a welcome sight after being stuck on that stuffy boat all day. An interest cast of characters roam the streets, of various races and occupations. The buildings are rather uniform however, made of hardened clay with assorted stone foundations. All of these buildings are either houses, or shops that double as houses. You walk around the streets of Ghaborr to get a grip of your new surroundings, making a mental note of places of interest. There's the merchant district, which sells all kinds of goodies and supplies. The town square leads to most of the buildings of interest, such as the church and the law station. There is also a gate that leads out of Ghaborr. What will you be doing as of your arrival to Ghaborr?

Lina & Dracorex) Cassandre rolls her eyes at Dracorex's remark. She is not having it. She turns to Lina. "You didn't kill anyone, just some petty thievery that involved two people down with murder. Come with me back to the station, and we can sort this out. Maybe strike up a deal," Cassandre says. She then turns back to Dracorex. "As for you, we're going to need to have a talk with the chief. He will be the one to sort this-" she says, but is interrupted by the door opening. At the doorstep is wet man that seems to be in some mild discomfort. "Sir, we're a bit busy here. Come back later," she says.

Umbreon XXVIII) You stash the evidence accordingly, and make your way to Yaven's store. One of the civilians also says they'll inform the law station what's going on.

At the store, it seems rather undisturbed. A rack full of clothes has fallen over, but other than that everything seems to be in order. You make a quick search of the place, and find footprints! Impressions of a crudely made shoe are just barely noticeable in the dust. It seems like someone walked in, up to the counter, then sprinted out. Larger footprints from behind the counter follow the smaller ones. Following the tracks, you find a crossbow bolt partly concealed by the rack of clothes. Lifting the rack back up, you can deduce that this is the same crossbow bolt that struck Yaven.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 am

>Mr. Welch: As you figured, this has been the correct place to visit. Maybe something interesting will happen soon. In the meantime you figure you look bad enough, so you try to remember the laws of the area concerning begging. Should it be allowed, you sit down on the street and do so.

Inventory:
-3 Gul
-5 small Seashells
-2 large Seashells
-Bottle of Sand and Sea Water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:35 am

> Take crossbow bolt.
> Attempt to follow smaller footprints further.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:37 am

> Lina: Nod to Cassandre.
> Wait for her to tell you what to do since you don't want to get on her bad side.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:39 am

Ryu: Check inventory including possible moolah

She carefully inspects her items, wanting to make sure she hadn't been pick pocketed while on the boat, and if she still has some money left over to perhaps buy something from the market.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:42 am

> Ignore the guard and look at Garry to request healing.

"When you're done with him, would you mind taking a look at this cut I got from the deranged shopkeep who I killed before he started shooting everyone with bolts and slashing at people with a knife?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:18 am

Welch) You're sure no one will mind if a poor old guy just take a sit and ask for some change. You sit down and start to beg on the streets. You manage to put on quite the act, and one girl spares 2 Gul for you and then she's on her way. Find: 2 Gul You see a guard come walking by, so you are quick back on your feet, whistling a tune and looking as innocent as you can.

Umbreon XXVIII) You add the bolt to your collection. You collection of two, which you guess is still technically a collection? Whatever. You follow the footprints the best you can, and come up to an alleyway. They lead to a lone barrel, hastily hidden between other barrels and crates. Inside the barrel, you find a jar with 20 Gul labeled "tips", a tapestry, and a cowl.

Lina) You continue to sit, letting the situation unfold. The man who had helped you leans into the room Garry left into, and says "When you're done with him, would you mind taking a look at this cut I got from the deranged shopkeep who I killed before he started shooting everyone with bolts and slashing at people with a knife?" Cassandre, frustrated, walks up to him and grabs him by the shoulder. She jerks him back, having them face each other. "YOU Made everything worse. YOU Were the one who caused Aif to get stabbed by Yaven. You are going to go straight to the law station, either the easy way or the hard way. I'll have someone figure out your wounds there," she says, and then takes her hand off of his shoulder.

Ryu) Being quite careful with your belongings, you take a look at your inventory. Currently, you've got a Peasent Garb, 1 Gul you found on the ground, and a single lockpick. You aren't sure how to pick a lock, but it might come in handy.

Dracorex) You call out into Garry's back room, but you are jerked forward by Cassandre, now facing her. You can see her looking at you with an intense glare from underneath her helmet. "YOU Made everything worse. YOU Were the one who caused Aif to get stabbed by Yaven," she says. "You are going to go straight to the law station, either the easy way or the hard way. I'll have someone figure out your wounds there." She takes her hand off your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 am

> Lina: Sense that your loot is no longer safe and sigh quietly.
> Remain seated.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:29 am

Ryu: Head towards the Church

She sighs, not much left after buying a boat ticket. Well that was to be expected right? These were quite expensive these days. Ryu decides to head towards a Church, although she was not very religious, she did figure that you could learn about the culture there, and honestly she found them slightly fun, mostly interesting.

Inventory:
Peasant Garb
Lockpick (1)

Money: 1 Gul
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:33 am

> Glare at the guard

"I am not the reason your friend is in there. Yaven was the reason. He probably would have kept shooting at my companion if I hadn't stabbed him in the arm with my knife. Who's to say one of the bolts wouldn't have hit you or your friend in there!? If his armor couldn't take a simple knife then it sure as hell couldn't have taken a crossbow bolt! If anything I stopped it from getting worse. Sure, I didn't have to kill the man, but it's not like I could've taken the time to aim at his other arm or a leg or something!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest   Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly Inc. Presents, Remembered Quest
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next