Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

To save the world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

To save the world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 am

First topic message reminder :

The Forest

Poochyena blinked as five unconscious bodies emerged from the blinding light that emitted from the grass. "So... These five are the ones that are supposed to save the world?" He shook his head; he shouldn't judge Arceus' judgement. If the great one said that these human-turned Pokémon were supposed to save the world, he wouldn't be one to judge. The five creatures began to stir. "Awaken, all of you. I am Taiki, and I am here to welcome you to the Pokémon world."

Spoiler:
Answers to any questions you have will be posted here, guys.
Q/A Section:
EDIT: NOW THAT EVERYONE'S AWAKE, THE POST ORDER IS: ME, MEEPER, TENSHI, RIPPLE, PIKA AND AXI. Kirby can join at his own leisure, and will be integrated into the post order.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 am

Bryan opened his eyes, just waking up on the ground, and tried to get up onto his feet. While trying this, he found out two very important things, the first being that he had no legs, and the second being that he had no arms, only white puffy wings. He rolled over so he was in a sitting position, and noticed the other pokemon, a Budew, Emolga, Poochyena, Seel, and also a Drilbur who was still asleep. Bryan promptly ignored the others, and looked at himself again, figuring out what he was. A Swablu, probably? Because of the wings ang lack of feet. He decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:38 am

Mark slowly opened his eyes. He hasn't looked at his surroundings at all. He simply stood up and started to stretch himself out. For some reason he didn't seem to notice that he was a Drilbur, he would probably realize it soon. He hadn't notices any of the other Pokemon in the area. He simply looked at his surroundings, slowly waking up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 pm

"Ah, I see you two are awake too." The Poochyena smiled as the two others finally woke up. As I stated before, I'm Taiki. You two have also been spoken to by Arceus, have you not? Anyway, I'm here to help you... adjust to the Pokemon world. Teach you to utilize your instinctual abilities, and how to survive in both the wilderness and in civilization." The Poochyena looked around. There was supposed to be somebody assisting him, right? Where was he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:29 pm

"Uh, having no arms is a bit awkward." Lily laughed a bit as she answered Taiki's first question. She watched as the remaining Pokemon awoke with interest. "I'm Lily." She announced to the Pokemon she had yet to introduce herself to. "I would offer to shake your hands but.." She grinned as she lifted one foot and wiggled it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 am

Natasha listened to the Poochyena's words. She wondered what instinctual abilities an Emolga had... perhaps the gliding counted as that? She smiled to the Swablu and the Drilbur, "I'm Natasha. Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:25 pm

"Good morning Sleeping Beauties." Nova said to the two waking Pokemon. She smiled as best as she could. Being a Pokemon had it's advantages and disavantages. Several disadvantages but many advantages. "We're Pokemon!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:44 am

"So, that wasn't a dream..." Bryan muttered to himself, then looked at Nova as she spoke. "yeah, I noticed." he said, and waddled to the best of his ability over to the Poochyena. "So why are we here?" He asked, feeling impatient and wanting to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To save the world
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2