Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery
 
HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests


-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!



Share | 
 

 On the way to save the day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver

avatar

Posts : 1612
Poké : 2340
Join date : 2014-05-16
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you with a knife.

PostSubject: On the way to save the day!   Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Lumina's Energy: 48 - 15 = 33

Lumina padded through the marshy wetlands, her tails curling up behind her, the dark clouds overhead setting the mood for the day: grim. She couldn't believe that Giratina was here in the world and that he wanted to destroy the world! They had to find a way to stop this madness! The pokemon of the world were slowly going mad, many of her friends were no longer themselves, and she was left in the middle of this mess with no-one to turn to.

She shook herself. This was no time to go feeling sorry for herself. She needed to get to Shaymin! She had heard of the rumors of the legendary pokemon being attacked by rogues in the Misty Mire, and she knew she had to go help! If she could ask the legendary for help, surely, surely, they could do something about Giratina and his crazy designs for the world!

Lumina plodded forward determinedly, ready for a battle. She would be ready for anything that would come after her and she would get rid of this darkness that was blotting out her precious sun!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yooka

avatar

Posts : 446
Poké : 3840
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 22
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:03 am

energy¦ 14:
 
ooc, your signature.:
 

Another trek in the marsh. Another day in twilight. Another moment of wondering why she's here. This place serves no purpose to her, not even remotely interesting. She's heard of the shaymin and even tried to just see it before. This will probably be just another attempt at an enevitable failure. Why was she even trying? Yooka didn't mind as long as the place had some rather interesting goal to reach. It's not a total loss.

She checked her stuff. full bag, her hands wrapped by two ribbons in a style similar to boxer wraps. left being the sun ribbon, right being the lunar ribbon. Her little cape-like defense scarf tied and hung behind her just barely going over her bag. This trip wont be as bad as last time, that's for sure. She's fully prepared for a fight. especially since she's done a little research on the four species apparently taken ahold of the shaymin. Yooka smirked as her confidence grew.

The only thing really slowing her purple hued self down was trying to stay out of the water as much as possible. which she knew would eventually have to happen. The dry path is already starting to fade into marshland. She did one last check of her surroundings before heading deeper into the marshlands.

_________________
カクレオン: 八日 隠す
Yooka Kakusu the Kecleon
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 4716
Poké : 14130
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:48 am

Tuskishiro's Energy: 36 - 15 = 21

Striding with purpose towards the marshlands, Tsukishiro thought back to the vision that she had gained from the Order Pokemon, Zygarde. The odd Pokemon had asked her to help cease the fighting between two huge powers, and thus she was here now after hearing the rumours that an ally of Zygarde was to be found here.

The young Absol knew she had to be prepared to face enemies whilst out here in the swamps, and so had come prepared with various items as well as her natural caution. She had packed a number of useful items in her bag, including a warp orb and some reviver seeds. The pokemon that lived in the swamps were not always known to be friendly after all, and with the still looming concern of the clouds overhead there was even more chance that the pokemon who lived here might be on the hostile side, even if they weren't the ones that were holding Zygarde's ally captive.

Hearing the sound of rippling water around something moving, Shiro paused for a moment, listening out for the cause of the noise. It could perhaps be the sound of someone wading through the wet marshlands.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org Online
Silver

avatar

Posts : 1612
Poké : 2340
Join date : 2014-05-16
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you with a knife.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 am

Lumina sloshed through the wetlands, wrinkling her snout at the wet feeling on the bottoms of her pads. She didn't like the wet, but that wasn't very important right now. What was important was that she get through these wetlands to the Mire. Her ears perked as the sloshing was echoed, as if someone else was moving through the wetlands, too.

"Hello?" she called out. Perhaps someone else was out there. Or it was the outlaws that had Shaymin! She rose her tails in preparation for battle, before logic struck her. It wasn't the mire yet. They wouldn't be here. But still, it could be a feral pokemon.

She strained with her eyes to look around. "Show yourself!" There seemed to be a mist around that was covering the ground, along with the dark overcast day that made it hard to see. Who would show themselves, and would they be friend or foe? Only time would tell.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yooka

avatar

Posts : 446
Poké : 3840
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 22
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:48 am

The Kecleon was still heading down a dirt path. sometimes even backtracking to take a different route. A little ways away she heard something but couldn't quite make it out. Talking? Nothing important, she continued on getting as deep into the place as possible. however, the pings of curiousity were pulling on her strings. Something wanted her to see what that noise was, but she had a goal to meet. Yooka growled to herself, not like the goal was going anywhere.

She finally decided to brave a pet peeve and headed into the murky waters. She's not in the mire yet so... anything here wont be as hard there, Right? Better be something friendly. She's not in the mood for any unnecessary fighting. Not before getting to the mire itself, not again. Not after all this prep. She even relearned a few moves that should help. Recycle and Power-up Punch. Just focus on defense and up that attack. Then, once it's maximized go on the offensive. That is, if she's not too out-played... Yooka shivered at the thought of something just completely over-powering her. How would she escape?

The only one of the four species of pokemon she feared from the research that she had gathered was Malamar. How does one counter hypnotism of that scale? the others were not very note worthy. Gorgeist was a ghost so they'd be a tough fight but not necessarily hard. Just stay away and hit with shadow sneak... simple right? muk and reuniculus being the only two moderate threats. although all four are fully evolved and she's only learned from watching others. This is going to suck either way. maybe.

_________________
カクレオン: 八日 隠す
Yooka Kakusu the Kecleon
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 4716
Poké : 14130
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:10 pm

The Absol's caution seemed to pay off as she heard the sounds of another's voice in the near distance. Although, luckily it didn't seem as though the individual was hostile, considering the fact that they were going out of their way to make themselves known to anything in the surrounding area. Tsukishiro decided to test the waters, continuing on in the direction she thought she had heard the voice come from.

When she was a few paces closer, the Absol called out in a soft and quiet voice attempting to get another gauge on where this mystery pokemon was.
"Hello?"

Her sense of smell perhaps wasn't the best in this particular area, due to all of the smells of the marshlands that could potentially cover the scent of any other nearby pokemon. If only Izumi were here. Shiro was sure that her sister's more powerful sense of smell might be able to smell the subtle differences.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org Online
Silver

avatar

Posts : 1612
Poké : 2340
Join date : 2014-05-16
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you with a knife.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Lumina twitched her ears as a call echoed through the mists back at her. She sniffed, the scents of the marshland entering her nose as she inhaled. She padded forward hesitantly, uncertain of the mists and darkness. She called forth her inner fire and blew a small stream of fire at her paw, lifting it up and peering through the darkness.

She emerged into a wetland of several clumps of cattails and a few risen earthen clumps. She saw a dark shape ahead and paused, her tails raising in alarm. "Who's there?" She called, lifting the fiery paw for more light. The light struck the dark figure and revealed a young absol.

She relaxed slightly, at least it wasn't one of the outlaws. "Who're you?" She asked. "I am Lumina, and I'm looking for the outlaws that supposedly have Shaymin in their clutches."

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yooka

avatar

Posts : 446
Poké : 3840
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 22
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:15 pm

More sound. Clearer but still not close enough to see who or what it was. sounds more like voices the closer she got. Perhaps engaging some random pokemon is not a good idea. Yooka's pace slowed. She tried to listen in on what was being said. Sounded like an explorer. The feeling of approaching someone friendly was a possibility and if it was another explorer the chances of them joining her little goal could make her day. It made her feel slightly more confident in an approach, oddly. Why wasn't she afraid to just approach then?

She found another dry piece of ground. Taking a footing on it felt way better than walking in the murk. If it wasn't for an exposed tree root hooking her leg and causing her to hit the water on the other side, she may have seen what was causing the noise. The loud splash caused adrenaline to shoot through her system. She got up quickly and stood her ground next to the tree. Her skin was crawling from the sudden impulse. She saw a light further ahead now.

...But the light was unfortunately hidden behind a few more trees. Whatever was making that light had to of heard her. Yooka stood frozen, unable to make a decision. Should she keep going towards the light, go alone into the mire, or just give up. Giving up was not an optional option. Managing only to look spaced out and growling to herself for the unexpected stumble, she continued to stand still and stare at where the light was. Secretly hoping its another intimidating Queen, that thought made Yooka smirk.

_________________
カクレオン: 八日 隠す
Yooka Kakusu the Kecleon
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 4716
Poké : 14130
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Tuskishiro caught sight of the light that appeared in the marshlands and cautiously padded towards it, assuming it to be a torch of some description and likely sourced to the individual who had called out. When she was close enough to see that it was in fact a Ninetales, she smiled a little in relief. Despite being a member of the Guild, she would still sometimes get nervous at the idea of being attacked by surprise, though she would do her best to be brave in such a situation of course. The explorer's badge attached to the bag she carried was a dead giveaway of her alignment to the Guild, and though this was useful when on jobs, it could sometimes be detrimental when it came to facing enemies who wanted to pick a fight.

"Oh! That's a coincidence! I'm here for the same thing,"
she smiled to the Ninetales, glad that they seemed to be on the same page despite just meeting, "I'm Tsukishiro... or, well, Shiro for short. I suppose if we're both headed in the same direction we might as well stick together?" she reasoned, tilting her head to the side ever so slightly. She wasn't sure if the Ninetales - Lumina -  would agree. After all, some pokemon preferred to do things alone.

A loud splash from nearby suddenly caught Shiro's attention and she turned to study the area in the direction the noise had come from, her caution willing her to identify what had made the noise in the hopes of remaining safe.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org Online
Silver

avatar

Posts : 1612
Poké : 2340
Join date : 2014-05-16
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you with a knife.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:55 am

It seemed this Tsukishiro -Shiro- wasn't a threat, if she was also on the way to save the day, Lumina surmised, eyeing the badge on the bag the Absol carried. It matched the badge on the red scarf around the ninetales' own neck, her own midnight-blue bag carried around her middle.

Lumina smiled, it was nice to meet a fellow guild-member. "Nice to meet you, Tsukishiro." She said politely. She paused as a splash echoed through the area, and her ears flattened against her head as she went on the defensive once more.

She was getting tired of being on edge all the time, she really was. It was tiring in more ways than one, to be constantly defensive all the time of each pokemon she came across. But, she couldn't afford to let down her guard. Any pokemon she came across could be potentially affected by the darkness that affected their land at the moment. The madness that spread across the land like a particularly virulent plague could affect any pokemon, at any time.

She slunk toward the noise, flicking her tail at Tsukishiro to signal her to keep down. Lumina put her fiery paw down into the wetness, putting out the light, and sinking the two of them into darkness. She padded forward carefully, keeping her eyes pointed toward where the noise had come from, focused and confident in her ability to handle any pokemon that would jump out at her.

It was different how much her confidence was boosted just with a partner by her side, she reflected, as she slunk forward through the darkness. Perhaps it was something about the young absol, or just the feeling of having someone to show off for. Whatever it was, it was working.

She emerged into another clump of trees, and she paused, her red eyes gleaming in the dim light that managed to make it through the dark clouds covering the sun. A dark shape was standing frozen a few paces away. It was difficult to see through the mist, but it was a slightly lizard-like shape.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" Lumina ordered sternly. "I won't hurt you, but I won't stand for trickery," she warned.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yooka

avatar

Posts : 446
Poké : 3840
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 22
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 am

The crawling sensation wouldnt stop. She forgot she couldn't go invisible. whatever that pokemon back at grassveil did. It screwed with her species ability to change color and it hurt. Alot. The pain suppressed her thought when she saw the light go out. The feeling just became worse. Yooka closed her eyes. She clenched her fists and took a deep breath. She's gotta face it. She cant hide and she doesn't want to run. When she opened them she saw a figure looking right at her. Moderately sized. About the same size, if not slightly bigger than herself and rather slender. A full-evolution too. Yooka became envious ontop of slightly nervous. A ninetails.

The worst bit was that it didn't even look or sound fazed. Like it expects to be jumped on, like its always ready. Yooka can be that too. When the Ninetails spoke it's voice was rather firm. What it said though was a bit funny. Show herself? She couldn't. She doesn't have a source of light, and if then... ... the question was probably more for her status of aggression. Still, a jokes a joke. She wonders how it'll go. despite the warning. "Uh... Kindof can't. Don't have a light of my own, but! I can agree to that statement myself. I heard a noise, came to see... your an explorer, yes?"

She turned sideways to show her bag. Her own badge was pinned to the top. except, doing so to an actual experienced guild member is slightly embarrassing. She's been on plenty of missions, except again... none went so well due to her party members. She's still of the grey rank... If only the Ninetails would understand without her explaining.

_________________
カクレオン: 八日 隠す
Yooka Kakusu the Kecleon
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 4716
Poké : 14130
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:20 am

Tsukishiro followed the Ninetales forward a few paces, moving slow enough that the water beneath her paws would not splash and made only the smallest ripple. She too was relieved to have a companion by her side. Despite having done missions alone before, it was much less scary when there were others by your side, even if you had only just met them.

Squinting at the Pokemon that had appeared before them, the Absol realised that it was standing oddly. Her gaze followed the motion downwards to the pokemon's bag where a badge was attached. Looking back up to the pokemon in question, the Absol identified it as a Kecleon. She hadn't seem them around the Guild, but the badge was proof enough that they were in fact a member.

"Yes," Tsukishiro replied with a small smile, "I'm Tsukishiro of Team Yozora. Pleased to make your acquaintance... both of you," she continued, flicking her gaze from the Kecleon to Lumina. Perhaps this second pokemon was also here for a similar reason to the pair of them? It would certainly be useful to have a team of three on the case rather than just herself.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org Online
Silver

avatar

Posts : 1612
Poké : 2340
Join date : 2014-05-16
Age : 21
Location : Right behind you with a knife.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Lumina paused. She should have expected that. Not every pokemon had the ability to produce light, like she did. She felt slightly sheepish, now. "Right. Well, I'll do it then," She said, spitting a few embers at her paw again, lighting up the area, revealing a kecleon to the world. It was holding a bag with a badge not unlike her own. "So you're a guild member, too? So are we," Lumina said, gesturing to the two of them.

"I'm Lumina, of Team Polaris," She introduced herself, after Shiro introduced herself. She looked expectantly at the kecleon, figuring the male would introduce himself after the two had already done so. "We're currently on the way to the Misty Mire, to save Shaymin from those awful outlaws, if you care to join us," Lumina offered. Then she swung her head around to Shiro. "That is, if you're willing to travel together, Shiro," she added, dipping her head toward the young absol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Yooka

avatar

Posts : 446
Poké : 3840
Join date : 2016-09-02
Age : 22
Location : That place situated... uh, relatively somewhere. I suppose.

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:01 pm

That was easier than Yooka expected. The Ninetails was far more friendly than any other traveler she met, oddly the same went with the Absol. The two introduced themselves, Yooka matter aswell do the same. "I'm Y-- uh, wait... what?" but the little tidbit about the shaymin caught her off guard. "I've heard of it aswell but I havent gotten even close to doing anything, of course I'd like to join in on that! It's funny, shaymin is the reason I came to this place. To see a myth would be great. I mean, there was a pokemon who started the rumor but I don't know who that pokemon was or is or if its even true."

Yooka paused when she realized she got distracted. She even cringed. "er... right. My name is Yooka of the K.I.N. I've done some research on the outlaws that are holding the shaymin, or specifically their species. I don't like fighting something completely blind." The odd sensation of joy was suddenly pinged by a familiar sensation of regret. She started questioning her skill in comparison to theirs. Will she be a hindrance? More likely not but she'll just have to find out the hard way.

Yooka went closer when she finished and fell silent. If they asked questions or continued their journey, she'll just comply to their needs. Better to be the support than the leader...... unless they want that. Yooka has yet to have that kind of lesson.

_________________
カクレオン: 八日 隠す
Yooka Kakusu the Kecleon
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Head Admin
avatar

Posts : 4716
Poké : 14130
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:00 am

The Absol nodded at the Ninetales's words, "I'd be happy to travel with the both of you. Three heads are better than one after all," she smiled, pleasantly surprised that she had encountered such friendly pokemon so early on in her exploration of the mire. Hopefully the three of them working together would make the exploration go more smoothly than it perhaps would have alone.

Looking to the Kecleon after she'd explained that she'd researched the outlaws that lived in the marshlands, Shiro nodded, "Smart idea! We'll be much better off with that sort of information. As for the truth of the rumours, I can definitely vouch for the existence of Shaymin although I cannot say I have seen them in the flesh."

The Absol was confident that the visions she'd been shown concerning Zygarde were true, plus one of her fellow Guild mates had originally stumbled across the presence of Shaymin in Misty Mire, and so she trusted in their words.

"Anyway, I assume there's not much purpose in lingering around here. Shall we continue further on into the marshes?" she suggested, motioning with her head in the direction they would need to travel to progress further.
Back to top Go down
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On the way to save the day!   

Back to top Go down
 
On the way to save the day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Hero's are here to save you
» Alone and Dying Will A Mate Save Me?
» Auto-Save Script
» [Forum Game] Save a Noob Foundation
» The 1stLt Zulu War

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Rainfront Town :: Cattail Marsh-
Jump to: