Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

To save the world

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: To save the world   To save the world EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 am

The Forest

Poochyena blinked as five unconscious bodies emerged from the blinding light that emitted from the grass. "So... These five are the ones that are supposed to save the world?" He shook his head; he shouldn't judge Arceus' judgement. If the great one said that these human-turned Pokémon were supposed to save the world, he wouldn't be one to judge. The five creatures began to stir. "Awaken, all of you. I am Taiki, and I am here to welcome you to the Pokémon world."

Spoiler:
Answers to any questions you have will be posted here, guys.
Q/A Section:
EDIT: NOW THAT EVERYONE'S AWAKE, THE POST ORDER IS: ME, MEEPER, TENSHI, RIPPLE, PIKA AND AXI. Kirby can join at his own leisure, and will be integrated into the post order.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm

An Emolga lay amongst the group of humans-turned-Pokémon. She stirred, her tail gently twitching as though it wasn't entirely under her control. She gently lifted her head, blinking in the sunlight. Her ears twitched, seemingly another involuntary action as she got used to her surroundings. The Emolga pushed herself up off of the ground and onto her feet, looking around at the area.
Natasha's gaze paused on the Poochyena in front of her. She seemed to stare without meaning to before she blinked and looked down at herself. Fur; white. A tail; black, and...
"Skin flaps?"

Natasha flapped her arms as if getting used to the feeling of the extra skin being there. Overall, she wasn't too surprised about it, though it was.... surreal to say the least.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 am

A Seel awoke from her sleep and looked around her and saw Pokemon. Huh? Boy I think I need to start playing Pokemon again, i'm starting to see them. she thought as she rubbed her eyes. When she rubbed her eyes she felt fuzz against her closed eyes. With a confused look she looked at her hand and stared at it wide eyed. Her hands were now flipperes, she looked at herself and noted that she now had very light blue almost white. Using her flippers she felt her face and her head, she had small tusks exposing and a short muzzle. This is wierd and cool at the same time. she thought. Then she felt the top of her head and felt a small horn, finnaly she looked behind her and saw a tail. "Did I turn into a Seel? What happened?" she asked herself.
Back to top Go down

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:15 am

With a high-pitched grunt a Budew awoke. Her face scrunched up a bit as her vision adjusted to the bright light. She blinked rapidly before wiggling to her feet. Her eyes shot wide open. She looked down and took in the fact that she was green and had no arms. That was new. Lily looked around her and saw the Pokemon. She grinned. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD" She squealed, wiggling around ecstatically. "I'M A POKEMON. POKEMON ARE REAL. MY DREAM JUST CAME TRUE~"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:24 am

Natasha's attention was immediately drawn to the squealing Budew a few feet away. She stopped flapping her arms and wandered over. Walking seemed to be normal at least, though with a tail it just felt like you were precariously balanced. Nat glanced back at her tail and attempted to move it. The sensation of an entirely new limb was yet another weird one.

"Hi there!" smiled Nat, waving to the hyperactive Budew. There were still two more Pokemon, a Swablu and a Drilbur, that had yet to wake and so Natasha decided that it would be best to make some friends to pass the time. She seemed to either ignore, or pass up the opportunity to ask the native Poochyena about this new world.
Back to top Go down

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:30 am

"Oh! Hello!" Lily smiled brightly at the Emolga. "I'm Lily~" She then spent a bit trying to figure out how the heck she was supposed to move without falling over now that she had no arms. After a moment she figured out how to keep her balance and took a few test steps. She turned back to Nat. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:36 am

"Natasha," she smiled, watching as the Budew took a few steps.
"It's... weird isn't it... not being yourself..."
Nat once again turned back to her black tail, wiggling it and once again feeling the sensation of the new limb.
"It must be hard not having arms," she chuckled, commenting on the Budew's appearance.
Back to top Go down

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:40 am

Lily scrunched up her face. "It is weird.. But it's cool!" She grinned before entertaining the thought of having a tail. After hearing Nat's words, she cracked a crooked smile. "You don't know the half of it!" She turned to the sleeping Pokemon. "Meanwhile, what the heck are the sleeping beauties doing over there?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:50 am

"I have no idea..." replied Nat, looking over at the two sleeping Pokemon.
"Though that Seel over there seems to be awake."
Natasha blinked, her head tilting slightly to the side as she looked over the Swablu and Drilbur who were still sleeping. She glanced around, suddenly becoming aware of all the sounds she could hear due to her now much larger ears.
"Hey! This is cool!"
Back to top Go down

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:53 am

Lily looked over to the Seel who seemed to be just as confused as to why they were all Pokemon as she and Nat were. After hearing Natasha's remark, she pouted. "No fair! I don't have any ears at all!" She whined, although a hint of humor could be heard in her voice. "All I have are holes!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 am

Natasha laughed at Lily's reply. She had never before thought about how a Budew would be able to hear things. Of course most Pokemon had ears, with the exceptions of bird-like Pokemon, but their lack of ears could be explained by human knowledge.
Back to top Go down

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:32 am

Nova looked around only turning her head as far as it could go and soon spotted a Budew, and an Emolga. Thinking of how a real seal would try to get around she put her flippers in front of her and pushed herself up off the ground, just enough for her front and dragged herself foward making a dragging sound as she moved. That will take some getting used to. Well like they say, "Practice makes perfect. Nova thought. Repeating the movements from before she tried to make her way to the Budew and Emolga, only she made it about half way from where she started. "Hello." she called to the two. Dragging herself more towards them she made it closer to them after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 am

Taiki looked at the trio who had awoken in amusement. "You three are the only ones awake? No matter. As I said earlier, I am known as Taiki. You were all spoken to by Arceus, correct? Anyway, I am here to help you... adapt to this world, so that you aren't overwhelmed by it." The Poochyena smiled. "So, what's it like, changing so much? Is it strange, having your bodies and instincts changed so much?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:20 pm

"Hi!" grinned Natasha as the Seel finally made her way over ad said Hello, "What's your name? I'm Natasha by the way."

The Emolga turned to the Poochyena, her head tilting to the side as she thought about the question. Other than the obvious changes it felt almost like there was nothing new. She was still herself, she still thought like herself and was just as eager to learn more and explore as her old self had been.
"The tail is new," she chuckled, deciding to answer the Poochyena anyhow. She flicked it again, the extra limb feeling just natural now.
"Pleased to meet you Taiki."
Back to top Go down

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Nova looked over at the Poochyena as he explained to them about some of what was going on. Now that i think about it I did have a strange dream this morning. Arceus said that he needed my help, but I thought it was just a dream. she thought. "Everything is fine. Other than having no legs that will take some time to get used to. Also it's nice to meet you Taiki, Natasha. My name's Nova." she said to Taiki and Natasha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To save the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save the world   To save the world Empty

Back to top Go down

To save the world
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next