Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

To save the world signups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

To save the world signups Empty
PostSubject: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Welcome, all of you, to the dimensional rift. I am Arceus; perhaps you have seen me on that video game franchise known as "Pokémon"?
But that is beside the point; you five are all here because I, and indeed all Pokémon, have something to ask of you. You see, our world is dying. In order to save it, we require the five elements from your world to come to our world and be put into the elemental tower. These elements are fire, earth, wind, water and nature.
You each are a container for these elements, so I have gathered you here to request that you come to our world. Of course, you cannot survive in your human forms, so you will each be given a new form to help you on your way; you'll each become a Pokémon.

So, there you have it; my first Free RP! There's no application sheet, just tell me everything you think is relevant (Before you ask, personality is DEFINITELY relevant.) We are to have 5 RPers; one for each element. Fire corresponds to fire and electric types, Earth corresponds to ground and steel types, wind refers to flying and normal types, water refers to water and ice types, and nature refers to grass and bug types. You won't be able to choose your own element; it will instead be randomly decided. You are allowed to decide on ONE type NOT to be, shown in the post. Once all five applications have been accepted (BTW, I will be a character here, but NOT one of the five human-turned Pokémon), you will each be told your element via chat or PM. From there, you can PM me or post here to tell me what Pokemon you are. Dual types are allowed, so long as your type corresponds to at least one of the two types the element corresponds to.
The Pokemon that you choose has to be available (this doesn't mean found in the wild) at level 12 or less, which for the most part means that it will be a basic Pokemon. It can't be a legendary Pokemon.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Name: Mark Kross
Physical Appearance:(Before Becoming a Pokemon)
Spoiler:
History: Mark always liked playing the pokemon games when he was growing up. Now that he is a bit older, he remembers them and plays every once in awhile, but doesn't play as much as he used to.
Personality: Mark likes to think he is a natural born leader, he likes to take the lead on most projects. Even though he likes to lead, he doesn't mind having to follow every once in awhile. He's a normal guy who likes sports and enjoys relaxing every once in awhile.
Element I don't want: Wind
Element: Earth
Pokemon Self: Drilbur

Last edited by Axineld on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 pm

» Name: Natasha "Nat" Rosenthal
» Gender: Female
» Age: 14
» Element: Fire
» Pokemon: Emolga
» Ability: Motor Drive
» Moves:
-Thundershock
-Quick Attack
-Charge
-Iron Tail

» Personality: Natasha is a carefree person who is more often than not outdoors. She loves to be outside, even if it's just sitting outside. Her preferred seating areas are however trees as she likes being able to see for quite a distance. Natasha also has a love for drawing. She often uses her treetop perches to draw spectacular views of the world below.
» History: When not drawing, Natasha still likes to play her Pokemon games. With the somewhat recent release of Black and White she would sit up in one of her trees and play them.
Natasha has only one or two friends and prefers to keep them close rather than making a whole group of friends. They share much of the same interests as her and often join her on her mini adventures and tree climbing.

» Unwanted Element: None. I dont mind any more.

I'm not going to put her appearance as a human in because I'd end up looking for a picture and spending years on it. All I will say is that she was average size and stature, she had long red hair and her eyes were a bright green.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Name: Lilia York (prefers to be called Lily)
Appearance:
(Before she was pokemon-ified xD)
Spoiler:
History: Lily has been classified as a nerd most of her life. This is why she still plays and knows absolutely way too much about the Pokemon franchise. Honestly, her parents were thinking of an intervention.
Personality: Lily is rather spazzy but all around friendly and a bit cuddly. She tends to want to be friends with everyone and is often unintentionally creepy. Lily is also one to either be dead silent for a while or chatter on endlessly.
No no Element: I don't care XD I'll take any element you give me :3
Pokemon: Budew

Last edited by Ripple on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Name: Nova River

Apperance before becoming a Pokemon:
Spoiler:

History: Nova has had a happy life. she has played the Pokemon games ever since she was a little girl. Now aday she hardly has the time to play them due to work and school. She longs for the time to play her beloved games once more.

Personalty: Nova is a calm and hyper person. She knows when it's time to get serious and when to have fun. She loves being with her friends and wll stay with them till the end.

Not Wanted Element: Nature

Element: Water

Pokemon: Seel

Level: 11

Ability: Thick Fat

Moveset:
-Headbutt
-Growl
-Water Sport
-Icy Wind

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Name: Bryan Campbell
Appearance before turning into a pokemon:
Spoiler:
History: Bryan didn't have a normal childhood, as his parents traveled around the world frequently with their jobs. He found himself not making friends because he didn't want to bother making attachments when he knew he would leave soon. Most of his entertainment came from playing the pokemon games, and he still plays them.
Personality: Bryan doesn't particularly like being in a group of people, but if he realizes he's stuck with it he can deal with it. He's a nice person but makes sure not to get too close to anyone he meets. If he's around people for a long enough time, eventually he will open up and be pretty energetic around them.
Unwanted element: None.
Pokemon: Swablu.

Last edited by Pikashock on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Axi: Earth
Tenshi: Water
Meeper: Fire
Pika: Wind
Ripple: Nature
So there you have it! Kirby (and potentially others) will also join, but as outside characters, not main characters like you five. PM me or edit your post to tell me what pokemon you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Oh boy, let's make a side character!

Name: Albert

Pokemon: Chatot

History: A few weeks back, Albert had a dream where Arceus told him to look after five newcomers who would have to save the world. Of course, Albert went along with it, because if one has a vision of Arceus, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Personality: While he does follow orders, he is very skeptical about five random people having to save the world instead of anyone else. Because of this little fact, he looks for flaws in performances a lot and likes to have random tests. Even if they do something really good, while he'll be satisfied, his skepticism over the whole thing still won't go away. Though he is rather friendly with other Pokemon, and isn't exactly hateful to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 am

Accepted, kirb. Look forward to RPing with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To save the world signups   To save the world signups Empty

Back to top Go down

To save the world signups
Page 1 of 1