Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bumping Into Strangers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

Bumping Into Strangers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bumping Into Strangers - Page 4 Flamingtext_23179076332208651
Bumping Into Strangers - Page 4 6eerma
((This thread is open to anyone for now!!))
It was a fairly nice day. Small, fluffy white clouds dotted the sky, with a blazing ball of light beaming its rays down on Grassveil Town. A little hot, but not enough to start panting. Pokemon are clustered here and there, chattering, gossiping, arguing. In the heart of the town is a young explorer named Felicity Torva.

The Skitty pawed at her bow, just to make sure it was still there. Feli is just floating around town, wandering about like a Ghost Pokemon. Of course, Feli isn't like a ghost at all, considering she's a Normal type Pokemon. The feline Pokemon padded down the neatly paved streets of Grassveil Town. She lingered by the Springfall Dojo a bit, just to listen to the sounds of battle coming from inside, but she soon moved on. She smiled as she saw the Guild from a distance. She was part of that now, a part of the newly-formed Team Rome. Right at the moment, though, her team wasn't doing anything. So here the kitten is now, just floating about and around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Ever blinked, everyone seemed silent, and she felt like the gap was growing wider between everyone. It's probably my fault for panicking about Ko... she thought sadly, when Acro suddenly piped up something about missions and quickly left the group. Her confidence went down from frayed strand to one single hair like length, "U-u-u-um.....I-I-I-I h-h-h-h-have t-t-t-t-t-t-to g-g-g-g-g-go a-a-a-as w-w-w-well....I-I-I t-t-t-t-think Bo's c-c-c-c-coming b-b-b-back t-t-t-t-today...." she mumbled, "I...It w-w-was n-n-n-nice m-m-m-meeting y-y-you...." she stuttered politely bowing and turning to leave. The first part was indeed true, rumors about the Gligar being seen coming into the Grassveil has sprung up, and she wanted to see the missing member quickly, although the last part she wasn't sure. The Oshawott then walked back to the guild, leaving the adventure and first impression hopefully behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:02 pm

What cowards, she thought with much disdain, eyes somewhat narrowing as both made their excuses to leave. The weak, timid archen was the first to back up, the second the puny little runt who she still had unfinished business with. Was it out of fear? The two were still stuttering. Was she making them uncomfortable? Good. They deserved it for their accusations. Ha! And Ko was ever so proud of herself that she had twisted it around! Yet irritatingly it was still obvious no=one trusted her despite her words. How foolish.
"I suppoooose my coompany here is not one which is weelcome, agaaiin," the ghost hissed, that gentle swirling of her body becoming ever slightly more vicious, "I shaall taake my leeaave as well, since thiss is indeeed the moost patheetic atteempt I have seeen of puushing me oout of a coonversaation which, no doouubt, you shall continue once I haave depaarted."

((Ack, sorry I've been dead recently! My bad :c ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumping Into Strangers
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4