Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bumping through each other.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Bumping through each other.  Empty
PostSubject: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:08 pm

Hmmmm. hm. humm. Sorren was standing in the entrance hall of the guild. he was debating what to do. There weren't that many good jobs to be taken right now, and The dojo was closed today for some reason.

Sorren was pacing back and forth, not really looking at anything other then the floor. He didn't want to spend his day being lazy, but he didn't seem to think of much to do. Sorren really hated when that happened. He sighed, if he had arms he might pick up a book or something, but he didn't want to get distracted from his goal of getting stronger.

Energy System Dice:

I'm a broken person just trying to pick up my pieces.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 am

Having just returned from one of her visits to William's quarters, a Duskull was floating through the halls of the guild, a large stack of books in her hands. The most diverse topics were to be found in this stack, ranging from "Tulpamancy - A beginner's guide" to "How to tell, whether he likes you- Vol. 1-3".
Only occassionally the Ghost type was able to catch a glimpse of the world in front of her, her glowing eye darting back and forth in her skull. Not that she paid much attention to that anyway.
Far too absorbed in both her books and the Gengar she was to notice the Torchic in front of her.
And silently she floated onwards...

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:08 am

Sorren was about to come to a decision when all of a sudden his vision went black for a second. He stumbled back as a grey ghost decorated with bones floated away from him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" A shrill girlish scream filled the guild. Anyone who has been there for a while would know it belonged to sorren and they could continue going about their business.

Sorren, completely scared out of his mind was screaming and running around in circles until he hit a wall. He slumped, but didn't fall. His beak was embedded in the wall. You could still hear muffled screaming coming from the torchic. Another normal tuesday.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:06 pm

It may have been just a normal Tuesday for most members of the guild, but Chie had not yet been in the area for long, and thus the Ghost was thoroughly shocked, dropping her books and quickly, yet aimlessly floating around, her gleaming eye desperately trying to find the source of the noise.
Finally she saw the Torchic, desperately trying to get its face away from the wall.
Despite the fact, that her spectral ears were still ringing, the Ghost type floated into the wall, pushing against Sorren's face from the other side.

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Seeing a a pair of disembodied arm stub... things, sorren's panicked screams only intensified. He was finally able to get free, only to tumble backwards crashing into a pile of books which flew for the second time in the last ten seconds.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAah Ah... ooh. I- WHAT? WHO? HOW? GAAH!" Sorren Had no idea what was going on, but he had screamed as much as he could. He was now trying to piece together what had happened. Nothing made much sense.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Following behind the (once again) panicked bird, Chie carefully floated out of the wall again, seeing the mess, that had spread itself through the guild's entrance hall.
"Oh my, this wasn't my fault, was it?", she inquiringly exclaimed.
"Are you all right, little one? I hope I didn't scare you too much..."
Without making a sound, the spectral Pokémon floated over to Sorren, hoping to see him unharmed.

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:44 pm

So the blindness, the arms, that was her? Sorren took a few moments to let that sink in. If he had hands he would facepalm.

"I-I'ts ok. I have a panic attack at least once a week. It wouldn't happen to be tuesday would it?" Sorren asked, getting up. "I would help with your books, but I don't have anything to pick them up with. hehe. Also why did you call me little? we're around the same size."

Sorren had come to terms with what had happened. He once again overreacted, Which was typical of him. He had hoped to gain a hold of his fears, he just let his guard down since he was in the Guild. That's at least what he told himself.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 pm

"Huh, you panic that often?", Chie asked.
"Oh, sorry, how rude of me. By the way, I don't really care much for the weekdays, so I don't know, which one it is today. Thanks for your offer by the way.", the Duskull continued as she picked up her books again.
"And I called you small because you are. My size has nothing to do with yours, although I am small too if that is, what you mean."
It surely was a strange Pokémon she had met today.
How could it be, that he thought so little of himself and yet was part of the guild?

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:20 pm

"Yeah. I tend to get scared easy. That's just me. So what are you doing at the guild?, haven't seen You around before." Sorren asked, curious now that he had calmed down.

What was with this ghost, why did she carry books around? She didn't look like an explorer. And He was pretty sure there wasn't any duskulls in the guild. Did she know someone from the guild? was she a client posting a job? no she came from inside the guild. So she must know someone in the guild then.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:39 pm

"Well...I...I have a friend here."
As strange as it may seem to be, the skull on Chie's face turned bright red as she spoke those words.
"Well, that's why I am here. Also this place is really close to the library, so you can do two things with one action."
While the Duskull was quite aware, that there was a proverb better suited to explain, what she was talking about, she didn't really like it. What had those poor birds ever done to the creator of it?
"I haven't seen you before either, but from your coments I guess you are an explorer then?"

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:49 pm

"Oh yeah! My name is Sorren of Team Titans! So What is it you do?" Sorren asked, attempting small talk.

Sorren had definitely seen something in The eye of the strange Duskull. Something he had never seen before, and it reminded him of a feeling. A warm feeling. Whoever The ghost was here to see, they must mean a lot to her.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:56 pm

"Well, I'm Chie, nice to meet you I guess.", a flustered Duskull responded.
"Currently I do not do much. I like reading, but that's pretty much it."
Why was the Torchic this full of energy all of a sudden?
Just a few moments ago he had been running in circles, panicking, and now he was acting complelely normal. He surely was a strange Pokémon, this "Sorren".
But strange wasn't a bad thing.
Strange meant "not boring".
Whether strange would be a good thing...that Chie did not know yet.

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:07 pm

"Well It's nice to meet you Chia" Sorren said, oblivious to how to pronounce her name. "So you just read? Man it has been forever since I've actually read a book. Been to busy, also I just can't pick up a book, physically speaking. I don't want to mess with a book with my feet or my mouth. Maybe I'll make time when i evolve to read."

Well that got depressing rather quickly. Being in civilization had really made sorren's envy of hands grow. he was starting to get downright annoyed when he saw something designed for pokemon with prehensile appendages.

Also being in civilization made sorren miss books. He was so focussed on getting stronger he couldn't enjoy entertainment. It was rather sad, but it was the life he chose. He would make the same decision a thousand times over.

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:22 pm

"Wow...not being able to read books sounds like a horrible life to me. A wise Pokémon once said: "Blessed are the ones, who read, for they will live a thousand lives instead of one.""
While the Duskull did note the incorrect pronounciation of her name, she made no effort to correct it, as she didn't mind at all and furthermore she didn't want to appear condescending or vain, especially not towards someone she had just met.
"But yes, I spend most of my time reading. It is amazing, how much time you can make if your needs are those of a Ghost."

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:32 pm

"It's not so bad. I work towards preserving a future in which everyone can have the opportunity to follow their dreams. My life is devoted to the pursuit of strength so i can help those with none. I'm not an explorer because I like exploring, or I even like doing the right thing. I do it because it's the best thing I could do with my life." Sorren said. "What's your dream?"

Sorren just added the question as soon as he thought of it. He was curious to know what the dream of a ghost would be. what would Chia Want to do with her uh... life? afterlife? Sorren was sure in his resolve. Was this ghost sure in that way of anything?

Energy System Dice:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumping through each other.    Bumping through each other.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumping through each other.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: