Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Bumping Into Strangers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 Flamingtext_23179076332208651
Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 6eerma
((This thread is open to anyone for now!!))
It was a fairly nice day. Small, fluffy white clouds dotted the sky, with a blazing ball of light beaming its rays down on Grassveil Town. A little hot, but not enough to start panting. Pokemon are clustered here and there, chattering, gossiping, arguing. In the heart of the town is a young explorer named Felicity Torva.

The Skitty pawed at her bow, just to make sure it was still there. Feli is just floating around town, wandering about like a Ghost Pokemon. Of course, Feli isn't like a ghost at all, considering she's a Normal type Pokemon. The feline Pokemon padded down the neatly paved streets of Grassveil Town. She lingered by the Springfall Dojo a bit, just to listen to the sounds of battle coming from inside, but she soon moved on. She smiled as she saw the Guild from a distance. She was part of that now, a part of the newly-formed Team Rome. Right at the moment, though, her team wasn't doing anything. So here the kitten is now, just floating about and around.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 pm

The archen was not liking how this strange pokemon was speaking and acting. It seemed as if the spiritomb were one of the feral pokemon that enjoyed bringing pain to others. His instinct told him to smash away at the strange creature with Iron Tail after surrounding it with Double Team. Acro resisted what his instincts ordered, for the fight would have been unreasonable as the spiritomb had not attacked them. The archen's voice seemed to stop stuttering, "Annnd who are you?" the archen pushed himself into being annoyed that the spiritomb would barge into a conversation like this, and the outlawish vibe the spiritomb was giving Acro was not helping at all.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:19 pm

The Skitty's fear dissolved a little bit to make room for annoyance. "Why are you telling us how to direct our conversations, anyways?" She had to admit that the Spiritomb was right, though. The conversation was just simple questions and pleasantries. But there's nothing wrong with a simple conversation, right? After all, Feli had just met this Archen.

Then her fear came back. What if this Ghost Pokemon is an outlaw of some sort? Or maybe someone with a bad temper? That certainly wouldn't end well, after what both Pokemon had just said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Ah, the archen was no longer stuttering! The same was with the skitty! Perhaps the sudden surge of confidence from the fossil pokemon had influenced the other? Cause and effect, really. Though what caused the lack of intimidation? Perhaps it was the many-a-questions which fled from her jagged lips, or maybe she had, say, hit a nerve. Neither looked angry, as far as she could see, bar the skitty which looked mildly, oh what was the term... 'miffed'. Questions aside, perhaps pleasantries would be best. Making enemies so quickly when she was so weak (and how she hated applying such a bothersome word to herself) was a most terrible idea. And Ko was always full of quite the opposite. Brilliant ideas. Fantastic plots. Or, well, that is what she thought at least.

First question, perhaps, should be answered: "A waandeerer," she replied with a small nod, for once disliking the lack of arms due to being unable to fold them as many do, "Ooor, if one allooows it, a friieend. Acquuaaintance. One whoo siiimply wishes to explooore this world for mysteriiees. A naame, you will ask? Ko."
Emerald eyes, ever swirling, locked onto the skitty in reply, "Is thiss not a better converaation than idle smaall talk? Improovements. You see, now I have involved myseelf in thiss little disscussion. No moore meaninglesss taalk. Queestions have, ahhhh... meeaniing." If she were to have hands, Ko would very much be lightly rubbing fingers against her nonexistent chin, as a sly smirk would spread across her lips. Rather, her grin simply twitched upwards very lightly, barely noticable and worthy of note.
"Suuch discussionss shoow a loot about a pokemon. You," with a turn to the archen, "tend to stuutter. Perhaaps you lack in confidence aroouund otherss. Almoost certainly so conssidering your reaction upon noticiiing my pressence. You," and a turn to the red-bowed cat pokemon, "Seem less so. You sspoke with coonfidence earlier, if one woouuld excuse my eavesdropping. A neew explorer. Not used to... mmm... the more... intimidating species of pokemon, no?"

The grin widened. That was noticeable, "Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:38 am

The spiritomb was partially right and partially wrong, Acro had no confidence period. However his stuttering was a mere habit of when he used to be nervous nearly 24/7. Acro said nothing, still not liking this spiritomb. First impressions were everything no matter what every one said, and to Acro this Spiritomb was one scary pokemon.
The archen introduced himself nonetheless, "Well, I'm Acro of Team Roark, one of the few white ranked teams. So you're Ko, correct?"
Although the archen was slightly intimidated, he had to admit that the spiritomb seemed rather interesting. Just what the heck was it made of, and what was that odd rock it was rooted to?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:33 am

(Hope you guys don't mind if I drop in? /shot ...Yeah I need a life XD)

Books were surprisingly calming. They didn't judge a person reading it, they told a story, they told info. They didn't care who was reading it, they just willingly gave up their 'secrets'. To bad it wasn't the same for other Pokemon who observed.

An Oshawott shut herself in an unfortunately small library, flipping a page slowly on a book about Ghost Pokemon. Many myths surrounded these Pokemon, most of them horrifying. However most of them were put off my the writers, saying that like any other Pokemon, Ghost Pokemon had a possibility to be evil, and most weren't actually mean-spirited. She yawned, and rubbed her eyes, not noticing that she had sat there for three hours (and drawing stares from other Pokemon) so she closed the book shut, and checked the book (titled Ghost Pokemon, Myths and Truth) out, placing the it carefully in her explorer bag before walking outside the shop.

It was surprisingly bright, after staying inside for an extended period of time, and the Oshawott had to blink multiple times, trying to refocus her vision as she walked forward. Bad mistake. Suddenly one of her feet hit air, and she tumbled down the stairs, rolling through the crowd, "Ow! Ow...." she yelped as she hit her head against the staircase itself and then the dirt path. "Ow....." Eva repeated vaguely, rubbing her sore temple, not aware of the three Pokemon in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:52 am

Feli didn't like how Ko used the term "new explorer", but she had to admit that the Ghost Pokemon was right. The Skitty processed the thought that the Spiritomb wanted to be acquaintances. It seemed more that Ko would just rather have friends than enemies, instead of simple wanting to have someone to talk to. It was a smart move, though, and the feline Pokemon respected that. Feli nodded, more of an incline of her head rather than an actual nod.

"Can't hurt to become... Acquaintances. I'm Felicity, but everyone calls me Feli." she introduced herself. Now that she knew that this Pokemon wasn't a threat, she felt calmer and more at ease. It would be smart, the Skitty realized, To ally myself with her. She's pretty smart, actually, and I don't think I would want her on my bad side... Feli nodded again, to reassure herself that she was making the right decision of allying with Ko, and was about to speak when she heard a thump and a yelp.

The Skitty whipped around to see an Oshawott, rubbing her head woozily on the ground. Feli realized that this Pokemon must have tripped and stumbled down the stairs of the building they were in front of. A library. Feli made a mental note to go visit it sometime. Then it hit her that this Oshawott might be injured.

"Oh my Arceus! A-Are you alright? A-Are you h-hurt?!" Feli yelped, holding out a paw to help the Pokemon up. "I-I hope you're okay!" And the stuttering was back, once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:22 am

Answers, yes, wonderful answers! The two seemed a little more at ease, less on edge, less seeing her as a ghost which would just gobble them up in their nightmares. Or in actuality. The purple haze wasn't quite sure which one she preferred, honestly, "Acro. Felicity. Mmm, I will moost ceertainly remember those names. Perhaps... ah... perhaaps we could go explooring in the future, no? I'm sure it woouuld be a most... wonderfuuul.. experience..." Ko chuckled, before her attention on the two was drifted away by a clumsy water-type rolling and tumbling down the stairs of the local library. Conveniently beside them. A new contender for this thriving conversation, full of wonderful information?

The skitty's stuttering was back. Was it the case of the oshawott being hurt, or the fact that there was a new pokemon between them all? It rather irritated her that she was unable to tell, but time would certainly answer for her. These little details were important, after all. Wonderful, wonderful information indeed. The ghost-type leaned over, keystone lightly dragging across the floor with her movement, observing the pokemon with those swirling, and possibly judging (most definitely judging) eyes. "Well dooone."

Sympathies. All of them.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Acro was startled by the newcomer, even more startled to see it was someone he recognized!
"E-Ever?" he spoke, startled. He had met the oshawott in Icicle Forest, the two had gone adventuring together and even had a snowball fight. It wasn't for long though since the climate was too cold for the Archen. He tilted his head, he hadn't seen Ever in the town at all! Did she live here perhaps? He could not remember much of the encounter, since it had been quite a while ago that he had interacted with the oshawott, but knew her nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:00 am

Ever was sure that she was knocked silly. For several reasons in fact.

At first a Pokemon asked her if she was alright, which was normal for sure. But then she heard an odd, almost resonating voice telling her "Well done". In fact it seemed like there were hundreds of them.

However a familiar voice caused her to turn towards the voice and open her eyes. There was Acro, an Archen she encountered in Icicle Forest. "Acro...?" She asked blinking to make sure that it wasn't simply a hallucination. "I-it's...been a while." Quickly she tried to stand up.

However what stopped her, was a transparent Pokemon that she immediately recognized. "Uwah! Y-y-you're a..." The Oshawott stumbled in her words. "A....a S-spiritomb!" This was one of the few exceptions to the majority of actual ghost-type Pokemon that were truly 'evil'. Spiritombs were formed by around a hundred spirits bound to a stone (Referred to as the "Odd Keystone") for doing various misdeeds. She didn't know the severity of the acts, but she knew it had to be pretty bad for them to be bound to a rock. "W-what....do y-you want?" She asked nervously, not knowing what the Pokemon could do. In fact she was so panicked,  the Oshawott didn't notice the Skitty that had tried to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:34 am

Feli pulled her paw back after having it hover in the air for awhile now. Thoughts whirled in her head. She knows Acro? Probably went exploring together... She looks scared of Ko. Well, of course! Who isn't scared of a hundred spirits swirled together into one?! Then, the Oshawott nervously asked what the Spiritomb wanted. The Skitty, knowing that Ko doesn't mean any harm (at least for now), hurried to explain to the panicked Pokemon.

"W-What? O-Oh! D-Don't worry, that's K-Ko. He... Err, s-she... He? Isn't bad." The Feli turned to the Spiritomb, wondering what gender it was. Perhaps Ko is female and male. I mean, Spiritombs are made up of lots of spirits... she mused. Perhaps it would be rude to ask what gender Ko is. Oh, well. "Umm, Ko, what g-gender are you?.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:58 am

Ahh wonderful! Each time one happened to fall into this conversational equation, there was always that panic of fear in their eyes which they never wanted to admit had occurred. It was absolutely adorable, in a certain way. And this one seemed a little more, oh what was the word... 'upfront'. Besides from stating the obvious of course. And of course, the stuttering. Not once did they speak in confidence. Why, it was almost difficult to keep track of this conversation from those stammered words.

At the oshawott's question, Ko sneered. It didn't exactly guide off from her original facial expression, but the condescending tone and the slight narrowing of those bright crescent eyes was still there all the same. "Am I simply not allooowed to simply go shoopping for supplies?" she asked, taking a mental note of Ever's actions for some sort of interesting reaction, "And who saaiid I waanted anythiing? You seem... on eedge~"

Being asked what gender she was was an unusual question. Multiple, really. She herself, the guiding force behind her bretheren, was female. The leader. The dominant voice within a hundred. Genderless could be a possibility if every spirit was taken into consideration. In fact, she didn't know the exact number of what was male, what was female. It was just best to assume really. But, for these simple-minded individuals, the simple answer is what they would get. "Feemaale," she stated rather bluntly, and just kind of left it at that.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Acro remained silent as Ko and the skitty spoke. He turned to Ever, "Yes, it has been a while..." The archen knew nothing of spiritomb, other than this one just made his instincts shout to run away. He ignored his instincts, it would be rude and the pokemon might not even mean to be scaring him. He forced himself to relax and merely listened to the pokemon speak, waiting for him to be needed or wanted in any way. It would be rude to simply just walk away or take his leave so suddenly. He had nothing better to do anyways, so what was better than pretending to be a part of something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:34 am

Female? Feli didn't quite expect that answer. Well, she didn't know what she was expecting at akk. But female? The Skitty didn't see anything feminine at all about this ghostly Spiritomb. Not in the boyish kind of way, but the creepy, dark kind of way. "F-Female? Err, o-okay..." What a confusing world this is. With confusing Pokemon. Anyways, apparently this Oshawott's name is Ever, according to what Acro had said. Or asked, really.

"I... Uh... I-I'm Felicity, but everyone c-calls me Feli..." Perhaps it was appropriate to introduce herself again. "Uhh, so, you're E-Ever, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:27 am

Ever began to calm down a bit, but still was on edge. "T-that's....t-true....but...." Something was definitely off, or perhaps normal for the Pokemon "S-spiritombs....are made up of....over a hundred....e-evil s-spirits....bound....to an Odd K-k-keystone." she said fidgeting, after reciting what she learned aloud. "T-they were...f-f-forced to d-do s...so because...Because it w-was their p-punishment f-f-for their misdeeds, and t-to prevent f-further c-chaos." She then heard the Skitty speak. "Uwah...H-hello F-feli....A-and....Y-y-yes I'm E-ever....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:24 pm

For a very brief second, flashing by with a blink of an eye, her grin twitched down, and her emerald eyes would have bore holes into the oshawott, a spiraling abyss glaring with the utmost hatred and fury for such a pokemon who dared speak openly of such things. A pest who dared to utter the past, to cast her so stunningly in such a harsh, foul light. To ruin her image. To put a little tiny clot in her plan. Ko hadn't anticipated a little worm being somewhat intelligent to study such things, and to stutter it so out in the open for all to hear. That gentle swaying and spinning of her ethereal purple body sped up with such anger coursing through her system, body rising up ever so slightly higher. Intimidation tactics, no less. Making herself seem tough. Fearful.

And she spoke, and many spoke behind her in unison. Many upon many evil, corrupt spirits howling along with her in fury: "We are no such thing! And who are you to judge us so openly of the rumours and myths which haunt us dearly?! Misdeeds? Crimes? You know nothing of us! And you are a small, little fool who so very eagerly believes everything they hear!" She hissed, leering, that violent swirling in her eyes and her body gradually become less savage, more calm and back to its original state. As the spiritomb composed herself, with a huff and a sigh, she shook her nonexistent head. "Yoouu do noot knoow I so do noot apply myths, aand how theey aare noothing but fake little stoories, to the reest of my speecies. Thaat is judgmeental. Ruude.  So how. Very. Dare. You."

The Forbidden pokemon glared. And glared. And honestly, from this point on, it looked like she wouldn't stop for quite a while. "Leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Into Strangers   Bumping Into Strangers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumping Into Strangers
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next