Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] Empty
PostSubject: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 pm

((Open to at the most 3 other people))

A dark fox like creature stared into the cave with a yawn. It was late at night, her fur blended into the darkness well along with her nature. She had come in search of a mysterious item that was told to have granted the ability to convert feelings into a sphere and then attack. She smirked at the idea, she would be able to do that...IF she had what was called a Technical Machine Shadow Ball. The fox hopped inside the cavern, which was a slope leading upwards. The slope twisted a bit and turned in different shapes until she could no longer see the end, it should not be too difficult to navigate, just follow the left wall. Constantly touch the left wall, never let go, and she would eventually find the item. It was that easy, it was just a matter of waiting. This, was a waiting game.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Kuro smiled and hummed to herself as she walked along the cave, keeping to the left wall and constantly sharpening her claw "Where the hell am I?" She asked herself in a what seemed like a happy go-lucky tone of voice despite her being completely lost "Atleast I won't find anyone here, I mean I kind of want to but... I mean if it was a hunk Arcanine that came to save the day or something then maybe... but if I want that I have to look somewhere hotter... Maybe..." The Sneasel stopped in her daydreaming as she saw a figure ahead, seeing a slight red on the top of its head "Oh god... did I say that all out loud?" She whispered to herself as she slowed her pace.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:55 pm

The zorua's head whipped in the direction of the voice that had suddenly began to speak. It spoke of an arcanine, which made the Zorua take a sniff at the air and try to tell what pokemon this was from where she currently was. Since they were in a tunnel, the wind was not in her favor and she was unable to catch the scent. However, the sneasel, she had identified it as it rounded a corner, had walked right towards her. 'Why in the world would a Sneasel call an Arcanine a hunk? And who uses Hunk these days?' The Zorua thought before unleashing a growl, this was an explorer wasn't it? They were coming after her weren't they? Did it have a team? Did they plan to kill her or just knock her out? The thoughts raced through her mind, as she glared at the pokemon, wondering who they were and how they were going to react to the outlaw that was Mirage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:00 am

"I did see red! Maybe it could be a Arca-" Sneasel finally looked directly to the black form to see a Zorua, she let out a groan and frowned "It's never a hottie... always a arceus forsaken small fry" She rambles on for a bit before realising what she'd done and shy's, looking away "Guessing you aren't a Wild pokemon, otherwise I'd be dead right now huh? Explorer maybe?" She asked nonchalantly, to herself she was hardly talking to him and more thinking out loud to herself. If the Sneasel didn't this she would have already choked up and ran away
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am

"I'm NOT an Arcanine, I'm NOT a wild pokemon, I'm NOT a small fry, and I'm NOT a explorer. You?"
The zorua huffed, making no move to attack. She had only just arrived here, it would be pointless to attack and waste energy now. She needed energy to find that technical machine that would grant her desire. She always preferred long range attacks, she would never have to go in close and risk getting hurt. As long as she kept at a distance, she could deal damage to them and have time to avoid any attacks launched at her. The Zorua stared, and waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:22 am

"Hmph fine fine" The sneasel continues sharpening her claws on the wall with a slight smirk, feeling more comfident in the argument, but she was still quite lonely "Say... what are you looking for down here then? Anything interesting?" She asks quietly, trying not to act too excited at... well normal conversation, but the grin on her face didn't help her out one bit. She hardly had an actual conversation with people
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:28 am

The grin definitely made the zorua feel a bit uncomfortable, Does she have other motives? she wondered. She decided to continue with her plan, just be more on guard with herself. She knew that if she was not careful that pokemon's sharp nails could cut her stomach open with ease. Mirage spoke, "I'm looking for this thing called a Technical Machine, there's multiple of them, but I'm in search of the one called 'Shadow Ball'. It's rumored to be around this place, so I thought I would do a bit of practice while I was here and looking for it. The pokemon here are quite hostile from what i've heard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 am

"Hostile huh?" Kuro seems to drift off into thought for a bit "Sounds fun! I'll be coming along if ya don't mind, could be quite fun, plus I have no idea where I am" She said in a lighthearted manner, even though in her head she had already thought of 68 ways of her dieing outside and inside of the cave. There were less chances of her dieing in the cave, so she begun walking behind Mirage "Oh I'm Kuro by the way, but you can call me Kuro"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:47 am

"Illia" Mirage lied, No way i'm giving her my real name. If Something goes wrong she wont be able to track me down with a false name and with how many zoruas there are in this world. Mirage held back a smirk with a straight and serious face.
"Thank you by the way," Mirage continued the way she had been going before, which was the opposite way the Sneasel had come. If she wanted out of here, all she would have to do it turn right around and follow the wall to her right, it was a simple maze trick or even a way to remember which way you were going in a dark tunnel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:52 am

"So I gotta ask, can you just turn into any pokemon? Or do you have to see them the moment youre transforming? Liiike... would you be able to transform into a Arcanine right now?" Kuro giggled slightly but continued "Not that I want ya to or anything, just wondering..... that's all.... totally" She looked away, at this time she would probably try to observe the beauties of nature around her and talk about it but since they were in darkness "Um... so this place is... really dark huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:59 am

"I could if I was in more control of it, I haven't used it that much so I still need practice. When I set up my illusion I have no idea what I look like so its quite difficult since I wont be able to tell how to act unless I have someone to tell me. For the record, I don't actually turn into them or transform or anything, it's just an illusion, a trick of the mind to the eyes."
The Zorua was becoming even more wary of the sneasel...why did it want her to transform into a Arcanine? She remembered what she had said earlier, 'Oh arceus...did she want me to look like an arcanine for-no...NO. That can't be. This pokemon...just no.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:05 am

"That sucks, would be pretty cool if you could actually transform like a ditto. So just like... a mirage really? You can't touch it but you can see it?" The Sneasel shrugged her shoulders and sharpened her right claw using her left "I think it'd be pretty cool being a Ditto" Kuro mumbled to herself, giggling slightly before stopping, almost tripping over something "What's this...?" She wondered as her foot hit something
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 am

"Huh?" The zorua turned to see that the Sneasel had already found something that looked to be a strange scroll like device. She darted over to it and nosed it open, it was TM Focus Punch according to the words at the top. She looked at the scroll, but could not make sense of it. She was unable to learn such a move, she turned to Kuro, "It's TM Focus Punch, its not what I'm looking for sadly.."
The Zorua pounced away from the scroll onto a rather tall boulder as she awaited her acquaintance to either pick it up or ignore it. She froze when she heard something coming from ahead, and quickly activated her ability.
(First Encounter Roll is Mirage's Illusion.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 am

The scroll began to glow and so did Kuro, a strange red glow surrounded her as the move began already getting used, for once the Sneasel was in a state of tranquility and calm. Of course it was rudely interrupted as a metal claw flew into her, sending her back onto the floor "Owww! I was FOCUSING" She emphasises the last word as she looks for her attacker
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 am

A Bisharp stared down at the sneasel, glaring at her. It seemed to dislike pokemon invading its territory. Mirage hastened her illusion and leaped out behind the Bisharp, "HEY!" she barked, causing the Bisharp to turn and look at her. She had no clue that her appearance was that of a bastiodon, but she hoped that she was something big and strong enough to scare it off. Although, instead of scaring it, she seemed to only anger it. The Bisharp merely huffed and rushed at her with a metal claw. The attack struck Mirage, and sent her flying towards the Sneasel, the Bisharp seemed a bit startled that the Bastiodon was a simple Zorua, but remained hostile none the less.
Mirage picked her self up, her body aching from the friction of the rocks against her pelt. The Zorua searched around for something to use, spotting only a blowback orb. If they could manage to use that, they would have only one chance.
(Enjoy your level 52 bisharp. Mirage just got her arse handed to her.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next