Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

((Open to at the most 3 other people))

A dark fox like creature stared into the cave with a yawn. It was late at night, her fur blended into the darkness well along with her nature. She had come in search of a mysterious item that was told to have granted the ability to convert feelings into a sphere and then attack. She smirked at the idea, she would be able to do that...IF she had what was called a Technical Machine Shadow Ball. The fox hopped inside the cavern, which was a slope leading upwards. The slope twisted a bit and turned in different shapes until she could no longer see the end, it should not be too difficult to navigate, just follow the left wall. Constantly touch the left wall, never let go, and she would eventually find the item. It was that easy, it was just a matter of waiting. This, was a waiting game.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:34 pm

"What if you're near death and fainted like you just did? What if I and the Gastly were not there? You could have died there... and not even a thank you" Kuro's tone had finally died down from the happy-go-lucky chirp it normally was. She kept her pace in front of the Zorua in hopes of not showing her frown, she didn't understand why Mirage hated people... Kuro would go to the heavens and backs to have friends "You're lucky to have the chance to have friends... you should take it"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:49 pm

"I Highly doubt anyone would WANT to be friends with me anyways!" Mirage growled, "I'm a pure dark type, I'm "SUPPOSED" to be evil, lying, and stealing little thief. They would all just run away or continue to put me in that category," Mirage could already tell that the Sneasel was beginning to now like her. She loathed the memory of how the pokemon would deny her parents day after day because of her mother. So she thought that she might as well give the pokemon what they want, a lying, evil, sadistic dark type thief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Kuro swiveled around on her heel to face the Zorua "Hello!? I'm a freaking Dark type AND Ice type, my kind is known for being thieves AND Murderers. And do you see me being the mean brooding type?" She let out a small giggle her attitude lifted slightly "Trust me, life is much easier with friends helping you, I mean I dont know how that feels but... I know life has been tough without them" She kept her smile while looking at the Zorua "So come on Illia, I don't put you in that category. You're pretty cool"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Mirage was surprised by the Sneasel's lash back, and surprise turned to confusion as the sneasel laughed. She had her doubts about what the Sneasel was saying though, since as an outlaw she knew better than to trust what pokemon say.
"How am I "cool"?" She asked, wanting the Sneasel to verify herself. She would not take "just because" as an answer. The zorua had stopped walking as awaited the sneasel's reply. The grey tricky fox stared at the Sneasel with a stone cold face, waiting for the reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm

"You're still here aren't you? I mean you said if you wanted to escape a pokemon you could have used an illusion... Yet you are still here, and since you've stuck by me for now I think you're pretty cool" She let out a small laugh, pretty happy with her response she put her paws behind her head "But I still believe you're not a bad pokemon, since you haven't abandoned me yet Illia"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Mirage had to admit that the Sneasel was right, she hadn't left the sneasel. She had even semi-rescued it from the bisharp. Mirage remained silent, before saying "By the way my name isn't really Illia, it's Mirage...I'm an wanted outlaw."
Would the sneasel still think she's cool now? The sneasel had pretty much said that they were somewhat friends. Mirage knew that friends should be honest with each other. She had to admit, having someone that she could talk to without having to lie all the time would sound easier. She wondered if any one was insane enough to befriend an outlaw though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 pm

"Mirage huh? Sounds better than Illia, too many L's in it... Mirage kinda just rolls of the tongue... Mirage... Mirage" She repeated the word with a slightly focused face, then smiled "Well okay Mirage! It's okay you're a wanted outlaw, we all have a cruddy past we're not proud of. Or maybe you're proud of yours? Well if so more power to ya!" Kuro chirped, she was just happy the Zorua had opened up and shown her true self
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:27 pm

"I'm wanted for theft, harassment, and multiple cases of property damage..." The Zorua continued, still waiting for the Sneasel to suddenly turn around and attack her, "I am pretty sure there's a bounty of poke on my head as well..." She was just waiting for the pokemon to whip around with a scratch attack, with how she was right now she would be easily defeated and the poke would be pretty much for free! The temptation was one only a fool would refuse, but maybe a kind hearted fool was a friend Mirage could have...this would not stop her from her ways though, she would just have a friend to hang out with if the Sneasel did not attack. She was all too used to stealing, and once you've become an outlaw there's no way to go back from what she knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:42 pm

"Eh that sucks, I mean i'm pretty sure theres a bounty on my head for harassment too" She let out a small giggle and looked away for a moment deep in thought. She knew this Zorua was an outlaw, but she wasn't evil and she hadn't harmed Kuro in any way. Mirage could be a very good friend if she wanted to be Kuro's. The sneasel turned back to Mirage with a smirk "Well I won't turn ya in or anything, it wouldn't be the right thing to do. If you hang low for a while you'll do fine, plus you're a Zorua! You can just make an illusion of being a different pokemon"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Mirage remained silent, unsure if she had come across the most idiotic pokemon alive or the stupidest pokemon alive. She shook her head to snap herself out of it, "Y-Yeah...hanging low just isn't my thing unless it's part of a bigger plan...I rather adore timing games, since the anticipation can practically kill you."
The zorua smiled partially as she spoke, happy about relaxing and being able to talk to someone and be herself, "I admit that I actually like causing trouble, especially to those I hate, since their reactions are always so funny."
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:11 am

She let out a small laugh "Well I have to admit that's kinda funny although I don't really do it much. Each to their own I guess... never got where that expression came from.." She mumbled to herself, but her train of thought had stopped when she noticed a item near the cave wall. The Sharp Claw pokemon ran towards it and picked it up. It was a TM, with a purple shade to it. On it was a note that read 'We overheard you talking about finding an Item and we... well I found this. Good luck! -Gastly/Gengar.'
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:22 am

Mirage was surprised to see the tm, TM Shadow Ball. her eyes widened with excitement and her greed to over her as she ran over and opened the purple scroll as she read how to use the move with her own eyes. The scroll glowed and the contents disappeared, as she learned about the move. It was engraved into her mind now, Shadow Ball. The move that used malicious and dark intents as fuel, it was a perfect match for her, "yes!" she merely said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:26 am

Kuro smiled in glee as she saw how happy the Zorua was "Congrats! It's great we've finally found it" She chirped and turned around to where they came from "Wanna see if we can find our way back? I mean it can't be too tough right... well actually it could be... extremely tough if we run into any other bad pokemon... which would suck" She mumbled while walking. The Sneasel noticed that the Zorua was still behind her. She turned around swiftly and waited for her new friend
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:38 am

"Yeah, we should be careful," Mirage repeated the warning. She was still a bit overwhelmed from learning the new and powerful move. The zorua followed the Sneasel, "So..Kuro...why did you want me to be an arcanine earlier?" The zorua finally got around to asking. She was more relaxed now, since the pokemon was her apparent "friend", but she was still cautious for fear of the pokemon to be a rescue team member only toying with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:43 am

"Eh well ya know, I always thought it would be awesome to meet a really cool pokemon like an Arcanine to save me and whisk me off my feet. When you're on your own your whole life these are the things your mind wanders too" Kuro exclaims with rosy cheeks and a giggle, she lightly sharpened her claws as she walked, keeping her eyes out for anything that could jump out to attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]   The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sphere of Shadows [[ended]]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next