Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The wind blew through the grassy clearing, and yet nothing reacted to it. No white clouds in the sky moved, no blades of grass shuffled, and no trees shook in the breeze. Near the middle of the clearing a young woman sat in the grass, looking around at a few flowers found in the area. She looked up at the sky with a look of almost longing for something, before standing up. As much as she would have loved to stay in the area, she knew that more people would be coming and everything would begin once more. Her body started to shimmer and fade, disappearing from sight and leaving the clearing empty once more.

Aaron blinked his eyes open a few times, feeling himself lying against something face-down. What...what's going on? Where am I? He thought to himself, slowly lifting his head up. He felt somewhat tired, his body being slow and almost acting as if it wanted to sleep. Managing too push himself into a sitting position, he looked around at the surroundings, trying to figure out where he was.
"Wherever it is, it's definitely not New York..." The Mage muttered to himself. It was a completely empty field, with grass and patches of flowers in certain spots. Surrounding the clearing on all sides were trees, reaching far into the sky and looking almost impossible to pass through with the amount of them and how close they were together. Well that's something. Better do inventory... he stood up and reached into his pockets, feeling around. Luckily he had his taser and a set of his lock picks with him, and reaching around to the back of his pants revealed his empty Luger. Right, so I have everything. Now how the hell did I get here! and where's everyone else? He turned towards the trees, looking over at them and not even noticing the other living bodies of people nearby in the clearing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:17 am

After getting over the initial shock of Nick calling the Bible boring, Janzen was about to voice his annoyance with him before he was interrupted by various things occurring. Noticing the human about to pull out a firearm, he was about to make a move, except that the suspicious young girl had already gotten the human to put it away. Interesting... Was she using some type of time manipulation magic? Well, I guess that's something I should probably try and remember for later. Before he could return to his argument with Nick, the man dressed in orange materialized next to one of the trees.

After the man's comment on the sky, Janzen decided to respond to him, ignoring Nick's sarcastic remark about the firearm. The man's smug attitude and how he acted as if he knew what was going on was beginning to annoy Janzen. "So, you believe that the sky is the same everywhere. Yet here we are, in a place with a clear, blue sky, something that shouldn't exist after what happened with the 'City of Angels'. Perhaps you are the only one here who knows what this place is. Would it happen that this is true?"

(Ugh, sorry about this post.)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:53 am

The man in the orange clothing fixed his gaze back onto the group, nodding at Lydia as she attempted to call her horse.
"The one you're calling won't show up. No one any of you knows will show up unless as a figment." He addressed her first, and then the rest of the group. "The sky may appear different in some worlds, but in the end it is always the same concept. What is the sky except an endless void? But I digress. You see, the reason none of you knows where you are is because you've never been here. In the same way, you wouldn't know where here is, or how you've come to be here, because this location is in none of your worlds. It's a place in between, in all of our skies." Aaron stayed silent, listening to the man speak and avoid giving any specifics as t where they were. Obsessed with the sky much? Aaron thought to himself. He'd seen plenty of crazy things, but going to a different world? That was a bit too far, even for the Mage. The strange man looked down at the ground where he stood, kneeling down and rubbing his hand over the soil and grass as if looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Shizu drew her attention back to the sky as the man dressed in orange spoke of it again. Was the sky truly only an endless void? Maybe in the opinions of some. In her mind however, everything had a beginning, and everything had an end. As was the nature of this world. It was what she knew and what she believed.
A void....
When one had seen hearts eroded away into nothing... an empty void, the sky could not truly compare. The arrancar's blue gaze shifted toward the grassy ground as she reached a hand up to touch her neck. The fabric of the black scarf she wore hid it from view, along with the other evidence of her status as a hollow, but that didn't erase it's existence.

Listening to the orange garbed man's words, Shizu remained silent once more. He seemed to be intentionally dodging the subject of where exactly they were... but who knows. Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and the World of the Living were three almost entirely different worlds, despite being intertwined with one another. Another world was not that hard of a concept to grasp.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am

Repono was slightly surprised at the confused look he had received. Of course, when the man in the Orange suit appeared and explained that they were from different worlds, it made a little more sense. But still... "Do all these worlds exist in the same time frame? Or even the same dimension? As far as I know, the world she came from could have identified all existing planets that carried life, or this man over here could've been the last person I alive in his world, which would explain his manner. Hard to be positive when you know you're going to die alone."

Then he got to thinking about the sky. "I guess your right about the sky, though. While the void may contain other objects, its still a void. As empty as the heart of a certain man I know. But, wait." It struck him suddenly. "How are we supposed to get back. Can we get back? Because I would prefer to live in my own world, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 pm

"All worlds are very different, and yet somewhat similar. Some of them are completely separate, while others are simply alternate forms of other worlds. Sometimes they are previous times or future times, and sometimes they are the same space. Anyway, none of that matters. All of your worlds are separate from one another." The unnamed man said, sounding confident but almost as if he was just saying whatever came to mind and stalling for time. As he finished speaking, the ground lit up from underneath him in a perfect circle, the grass and dirt being replaced by gray metal with six indents inside it. The indents went around the edge of the metal circle, forming a smaller circle inside.
"Right, well I don't have much more time to explain so I need to make this quick. Yes, there is a way for you to return home. Once I leave, there will be six paths and a sign-post telling you where each path leads. You'll find a sort of guide in each one, and they will eventually provide you with a key once you figure out what they want." The man's form flickered, starting to disappear, and he started to speed up as he talked. "The keys go into those slots, once you get all six-" The orange clothed stranger disappeared before he could finish, leaving the grassy plain with the only trace of him being there in the first place being the metal circle with the indentations. Aaron stood in silence, listening to everything the man said and thinking it over.
"...well that didn't help anything." The Mage commented bluntly, looking around the clearing. The man had said a signpost and paths would appear, but nothing seemed to be there yet.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:09 pm

(Question. Are the keys actual keys or random objects that just act like keys? If the latter, do you know what they are yet enough that you can identify what shape the slot takes, or will you be deciding on the keys later on?)

With their main source of information now gone, Shizu wandered silently towards the only other source of new information; the metal circle and its indentations. Crouching down next to the edge of the circle, she ran a pale hand over one of the indentations, her blue eyes analysing its shape.

(Scuse the short shitty post. I wanted to bump the rp so it didn't die but I honestly had no idea what to post cause I was relying on other people posting before me.)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Nick remained silent, seeing as the none of the others seemed to react much either. Whoever the weird smiling guy was, he seemed to know what was going on. The man had said that they had all come from a different world, meaning he wasn't going to go back to Utopia anytime soon. He sighed, they didn't really have much choice, since the strange man seemed to be trying to assist them. If he was fooling them, they could simply gang up on him and beat his sorry butt to death.
"So...where's the pathways again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3