Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The wind blew through the grassy clearing, and yet nothing reacted to it. No white clouds in the sky moved, no blades of grass shuffled, and no trees shook in the breeze. Near the middle of the clearing a young woman sat in the grass, looking around at a few flowers found in the area. She looked up at the sky with a look of almost longing for something, before standing up. As much as she would have loved to stay in the area, she knew that more people would be coming and everything would begin once more. Her body started to shimmer and fade, disappearing from sight and leaving the clearing empty once more.

Aaron blinked his eyes open a few times, feeling himself lying against something face-down. What...what's going on? Where am I? He thought to himself, slowly lifting his head up. He felt somewhat tired, his body being slow and almost acting as if it wanted to sleep. Managing too push himself into a sitting position, he looked around at the surroundings, trying to figure out where he was.
"Wherever it is, it's definitely not New York..." The Mage muttered to himself. It was a completely empty field, with grass and patches of flowers in certain spots. Surrounding the clearing on all sides were trees, reaching far into the sky and looking almost impossible to pass through with the amount of them and how close they were together. Well that's something. Better do inventory... he stood up and reached into his pockets, feeling around. Luckily he had his taser and a set of his lock picks with him, and reaching around to the back of his pants revealed his empty Luger. Right, so I have everything. Now how the hell did I get here! and where's everyone else? He turned towards the trees, looking over at them and not even noticing the other living bodies of people nearby in the clearing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Shizu remained silent, despite Aaron's question. She didn't mean to be rude, she just felt it was unnecessary to explain to him. The man in front of them was a liar and that was all there was to it.
Shizu was however curious about the newest person to join their quickly growing group. Her blue eyes took in every little scrap of detail, from the wings to his eye colour.

Satisfied that she had as much information as she could grasp from just his appearance, Shizu turned and wandered away from the group that had gathered beneath the shadow of the tree. The young arrancar stepped out into the light and continued walking until she was a fair distance away, but still able to hear the voices of those behind her. Staring up at the sky, she appeared to enter an almost daydream like state.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:21 am

Aaron scratched his head, trying to think of any country that described.
"Uh, could you be a bit more specific? There are a lot of countries on earth." He asked, almost a mix between a joke and a serious question. This guy doesn't seem all there. A Utopia, Heroes, something's up with him. And then there's that girl, but I'm going to be honest, she's not the strangest person here. Oh, almost forgot about the guy with the wings. Not really sure how that's possible, let alone how it happened. He thought to himself as he waited for an answer, watching silently as Shizu walked away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:54 am

"A lot of-ugh forget it. You've obviously done nothing but live under a rock, that or your some alien or I'm in some other planet...if that is the case then I severely apologize." He could not take this. WHAT other countries? There was only one, the only reason it was still called a country and not the world was because of a tiny piece of land that belonged to some guy with a farm. That refused to give up his land and was only allowed to keep it by the public favor. Nick watched the girl walk off, and wondered if he should follow, but instead decided to just ask, "Sorry if I'm being nosy, but where are you going? Do you know your way around here?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Shizu paused for a moment, looking back over her shoulder as she realised that the guy talking about heroes and such was now speaking to her. Her black scarf and hair still covered most of her face, so it was hard to judge her reaction to anything. Her bright blue eyes however stared at him for a moment before she blinked and returned to staring at the sky.
"One does not need really to know where they are going if they have no destination in mind," she said in her neutral tone of voice. It was still little more than a whisper; more of a musing to herself than an answer to any of Nick's questions.
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:58 am

Clutching the cross pendant he always wore around his neck, Janzen thought back to his separation from the Angelic Army in Los Angeles. Realizing how similar his current situation was to when he woke up in 'the City of Angels', he decided to voice one of the thoughts he had to their peculiar group.
"Perhaps it is the will of the Lord that we are all gathered here. It is quite possible that we have all been summoned to take part in some large plan of His."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:59 am

Repono awakened. He lay, cross like, in a large grass field. This wasn't familiar to him at all. He jerked up suddenly, looking for his gun and watch. Both were still attached to his body. Good. Now, thinking about his situation, at first he figured it might have been the doing of an Odd. Then again, what kind of Odd was he going up against here? A Illusion Odd? Probably not. So whats going on here? He looked around. There seemed to be other people here. He approached warily. Some of them didn't seem to look... normal. He pulled his gun out slightly. "Who are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 am

((Passive-Aggressive, "he hates conflict" and he pulls out a gun. Seeing as this does not match his personality Nick shall be ignoring Pocky's post.))

After the awkward moment with the strangely clothed girl that had labeled him a liar, though it was true though what choice did he have? The boy with the wings spoke of something called a lord, "Lord? What is a Lord? Who is he?" he asked. Religion had been abolished in his world long ago, to the point where it is not remembered among most. It was found that religion was what caused most of the conflict between the people, and with the appearance of the super heroes with powers and the cruel "villains" that came with them, belief in the "lord" diminished. He finally decided to shut his trap about Utopia, it was quite obvious none of these people knew what is was.
"Also I apologize about earlier, it seems that I had the wrong Idea" He figured he should at least say, though he still did not release his name to them just in case.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowscyther

Shadowscyther

Poké : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:28 am

Janzen blinked. After standing there for a few minutes of absolute silence other than the breathing of the others, he suddenly burst out talking.
"How can you not know who he is?! I would think that even the most sacrilegious human would know who the creator of the world and father of their Saviour is!  As of servant of God, I must give an ignorant like you this." Pulling out a copy of the holy book, the Bible, Janzen threw it at Nick, warning him, "If you don't catch that, I will strike you down where you stand."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:37 am

EASTER EGG ACTIVATED!:

Nick caught it all right, but his face did not appreciate the bible as much as Janzen may have hoped. The book smashed into Nick's face and caused him to fall over, he picked the book off his face and sat up, "OUCH! Hey what the hell!? You don't go throwing books at people! Would you rather I throw a encyclopedia at you every time you ask what something is!?" Nick stood up, enraged by the assault via book.
"I don't get why you're so hyped up about this," Nick looked into the book and looked at a few pages, ".This isn't Greek....what type of Mythology is this This is long, boring and confusing sorry to say...but I still don't get it. Nor do I think we have the time to read this as we should be finding out what is going on."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:19 am

(Eh what the heck I'll just go with your post Pocky |D)

Shizu became aware that one of the other people lay in the grassy clearing had awoken. Glancing over her shoulder again but not completely turning around, she analysed this new person. He spoke, but nobody seemed to hear him, two of the others bickering amongst themselves had probably drowned out the sound of his voice. Shizu's blue eyes scanned the man's form, until her curious gaze rested on the hand that was clutching a gun. The gun itself was nearly completely hidden, but Shizu knew that he could whip it out at a moments notice.

The young arrancar narrowed her blue pools, trying to calculate the probability of him actually pulling and firing the weapon. She wasn't willing to take that chance in such an unfamiliar situation. Within mere half seconds, Shizu seemed to disappear from view, reappearing right next to Repono with a hand on his own, preventing him from pulling out the gun. She had used Sonidō, a movement technique that allowed her to move short distances at extremely high speeds. With her pale hand still over his, her bright blue eyes glared at him, a hostile look within their depths despite her continued silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:53 am

(I can see where you got that from, but I'd consider it more of a cautionary measure, rather than being aggressive. In the universe he came from, most of the other people weren't nice. Some people just wanted to kill him for no reason, so that's how I wanted to play it. And to be completely honest, I haven't actually been able to play this character with this personality very much. When he originally came into being, history and personality were not required sections in the app. Sorry, that was kinda long winded. |D)

He noticed the strange girl among them glance back his direction. Then suddenly, she was gone and there was a hand on his, obstructing him from pulling his gun out. He, out of sheer surprise and reflex, turned and attempted to lift his gun for a split second, until his eyes met hers. That icy blue stare they held halted his movements. That hostile look instilled fear in him. He almost lost his balance, but held his legs steady and shook his head. "H-hello. I apologize for the slight showing of hostility, but I felt I needed to take precautions when I awoke in an unknown place with unknown people." He took his hand off his gun. "My name is Repono. What is your name and what kind of Odd are you? I surely hope you won't hurt me, I've no wish to fight."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:04 am

Deciding it was the best option at the time, Aaron kept his mouth shut and simply observed the group, thinking about things. As Repono woke up, the Mage glanced over as he seemed to reach for a gun. Aaron brought his hand to his back, preparing to grab his own gun before Shiro intervened, almost as if she had teleported towards the newly awoken boy. Seeing only that glimpse of what the girl could do, he quickly brought his hand back around, leaving his gun in its place and not risking pulling it out. Okay, don't want to piss her off. Now, let's recap: two people with bionic limbs, Jehovah's Witness, creepy little girl with who knows what kinds of abilities, and me. So what do we all have in common, maybe that has to do with how we got here... He thought to himself, witnessing everything going on.
In the midst of all that was transpiring, a human sized spot of air began to shimmer by one of the trees closer to the group. A human figure started to form, as a man wearing orange pants, a white shirt and an orange jacket over it appeared in the space, leaning against the tree.
"My, you all seem to be in quite the predicament. You wouldn't happen to know where you are would you?" He questioned, a smug grin making it's way onto his face. "No, of course you wouldn't. It's obvious none of you have been here before, unless you have. You wouldn't know, you can't remember." He continued before anyone else could interject, looking up at the sky. "It's funny, no matter what world you're in the sky always seems to be the same." The man went silent after his musings, as if he wasn't even worried about the other people in the clearing. Aaron simply stared at the new guy, watching and wondering who he was. He carried himself with an elegant air, and had a smug look that didn't seem to go away, almost as if he already knew everything.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:10 am

Nick was startled by the sudden talking, not having noticed the newcomer until he had spoken. He noticed that the girl with the strange clothes was preventing the newcomer from pulling out a gun. "A gun? How cute," he simply stated. Although he was certainly vulnerable against one, he had survived fights with plenty of pi**ed off superheroes that varied from being made of lava to to being able to bring anything to life with a simple look at a book. Nick spoke some more after thanking the girl for stopping the man, "There's this thing called eavesdropping, it works for a lot of things including saving your own hide."

When the seemingly only normal spoke, Nick didn't respond. He simply noted to punch the boy in the face later on for that smug look and ninja posting kat.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:25 am

Lydia..no Lauren, slowly blinked awake. What....another glitch? she thought vaguely, lying on the cool grass. To be honest, she had enough 'glitches' to last a lifetime. In the game "Life" which had the ability to do...anything in 3-D, high definition, you name it. The cost however was a glitch, which was activated by attempting to fight the final boss, and it caused you to be 100% in the game...as your character. She sighed, before trying to sit up. Perhaps she could escape this as well, even though her last memories were a bit fuzzy. There appeared to be people well everywhere. Two guys both had mechanical arms, there was a strange girl who seemed to be blocking, and/or angry at one of the mechanical guys, another guy with wings, a guy who seemed to be watching everything....and stranger still, an orange dressed man who seemed smug, looking down upon them. The last person, unnerved her for some weird reason, and she tried to call for Shadowfaxine, before realizing that her horse wasn't with her, or at least far away.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Shizu continued to stare at the gun wielder as he stuttered and apologised for his histility. However, his reasoning was sound and after a few hesitant seconds, she withdrew her hand from his, allowing him to then remove his hand from the holstered weapon before introducing himself.
The young arrancar blinked at the mention of an 'Odd', her head tilting ever so slightly and a look of confusion in her eyes as she didn't understand what he was referring to. She remained silent, her blue eyes continuing to watch Repono, unsure whether to trust him or any of the others here. She heard Nick thank her, but said nothing.

Her attention shifted as she sensed another new person. Shizu watched as he spoke, the smug grin that was perpetually etched on his face reminding the arrancar of Gin Ichimaru.
"It's funny, no matter what world you're in the sky always seems to be the same," he had said, before finally falling silent. He had seemed so knowledgeable and all knowing, but that one statement seemed to say otherwise. If one could not look beyond what was in front of them, then they could not be as smart as they looked. After all, no matter where you were, the sky was never the same; there were always cloudy wisps or potentially long dead stars whose positions in the 'sky' were constantly changing as the planet continued it's orbit.

Shizu looked away from the man, her blue eyes observing the last of the people in the clearing as Lauren finally awoke. She seemed to try to call for someone.. or something; unsuccessfully if her reaction was anything to go by.

(Scuse shitty post, there was so darn much to try and respond to)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic   Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdimensional Roleplay Main Topic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next