Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Silk the Buneary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Adopting Silk the Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Silk the Buneary   Adopting Silk the Buneary EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:00 am

» Name: Silk
» Gender: Female
» Species: #427 Buneary
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Well, I've always wanted to RP a cheerful character. My first character was an anxious, idiotic scraggy who was male, to top it off. Seeing Silk, she seems like a good contrast towards my other character. If I adopted her, I would be able to practice roleplaying contrasting personalities, which, while difficult, would definitely help in my development and prevent boredom. And also the fact she is adorable as hell.

» Sample of roleplay: Silk couldn't help but grin at her luck. She was finally in Pecha Forest, after days upon days of traveling. She could feel adrenaline begin to pump in at the thought that she was a single forest away from reaching her new life: a life of adventure. A life that she would take in order to follow in her father's footsteps.

Before she knew it, her easy pace grew into a full-on run. Well, more of a run-and-hop due to her instinctive nature as a Buneary, but nonetheless it was fast enough that she sent the leaves strewn about the forest floor flying. She felt light as she dashed through the forest, nearly a brown blur to the watching passersby. Her paw held her Silk Scarf around her neck securely, making sure it wouldn't be blown away by the wind.

'I'm going to become an adventurer! I'm going to fight outlaws and make my father proud!' She thought to herself, urging her body further. Her breath started coming out to pants, causing her to start slowing her pace. It didn't take long before she went back to her quick running, wanting more than ever to reach the town. The sun above her bathed the forest in light, causing the area to glow as she ran past. Her giddiness grew as she saw the breathtaking light make the area stand out. And from that sight, she knew. As if some sort of deity was telling her: 'This is your destiny. This is what you are supposed to do.' and she held no doubts to it.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1814-up-for-adoption-silk-the-buneary
» Levels of existing characters: Mordred the Scraggy - 10
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Adopting Silk the Buneary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Silk the Buneary   Adopting Silk the Buneary EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 am

Everything looks good! Enjoy your new character Noci!

Approved by Headphone Actor~
Please update your character records and enjoy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Silk the Buneary
Page 1 of 1