Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Mei the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Adopting Mei the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Mei the Eevee   Adopting Mei the Eevee EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 7:35 pm

» Name: Mei
» Gender: Female
» Species: #133, Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Given this character is dark and full of traumatic goodness, I feel I could capably portray her properly.  I have a lot of experience with dark themes and I quite like them, so it wouldn't be any trouble for me.  I already have a few characters who are less-than-social as well, so that wouldn't be a problem.  Oh, and I can think of a few pretty fun things that can come of trauma + fantasy....  I mean, that could be taken in a loooot of different directions.  Gives lots of options for character development, which I like.

Plus, most people likely wouldn't want such a character in the first place, as it's difficult to play such a role without it being boring for everyone involved.  However, I'm pretty sure I could avoid this, considering I have plenty of antisocial characters.  I really like the whole disliking reality thing, as I don't have a character who is like this and it seems very fun to play. I actually already have a few ideas pertaining to that. I also have another character (who just so happens to coincidentally be an eevee as well) who has next-to-no potential for getting along with most-anyone, but she could actually manage with Mei. In other words, I could give Krikka a much-needed friend in Mei for plot purposes.

Aside from the character herself, I like eevee, if you can't already tell.  That's definitely not obvious at all.  This character being adopted by someone who already has at least one eevee also helps free up space for other users to create their own eevee characters.  Not to mention, it would seem quite a few people WANT me to adopt Mei, and no one else seems particularly interested in her.  It'd be a true shame to have such a well-made character simply fall into the void.

» Sample of roleplay:
It was a warm, sunny day in Pecha Forest, and a lone ball of fluff was enjoying some time to her self under the shade of a tree.  It was almost paradise, at least while it lasted.  For a while, she just took in the sights, but as time went on, she grew tired.  The tranquility, and more importantly, the peace.... was something she hadn't gotten much of lately.  Constantly having to put up with others had taken its toll on the little thing.

The eevee's eyes drifted shut in the relaxating aura of the forest.  Her tail swished from the left to the right idly as she fell into the beckoning void of sleep.  When she awoke, she was still in the forest, but something seemed different.  It took her a moment to come to the realization that she appeared to be in an entirely different forest!  She jumped up to her paws and backed up only to find that the tree she'd been laying under was no longer there.  Initially, she felt panic, but a strange feeling quickly subdued the fear.  Whatever this place was, it made her feel.... content; happy, even.  It was as if it were a true paradise, unlike the other forests she'd been to.

She couldn't quite pur her paw on it, but there was just something about this forest.  Suddenly, she'd forgotten about her panic entirely.  All the stress she felt most of the time was now gone and everything seemed okay.  She then felt the need to explore this place, almost as if it was beckoning her to do so.  Well, who was she to decline such an offer?  She picked a random direction and started walking, noticing how the forest's canopy blocked out most sunlight, kind of like Shadowhue.  However, unlike Shadowhue, this forest was lit by beautiful, glowing plants.  Her tail swished back and forth as she took in the sights.

After a bit of wandering around, the eevee came upon a pond that didn't appear to have anyone else around it and sat down in front of it.  She peered into the water to look at her reflection, but to her confusion, she didn't appear to have one.  Was this just the water or perhaps some sorcery of the forest?  She swished her tail back and forth as she stared intently at the water, struggling to see any signs of a reflection, but it was no use.  In a small fit of frustration, she batted the water with her paw, but the freezing bite of the water startled her enough to make her jump back.  Why - and HOW - was it so cold!?  The forest certainly didn't feel cold, yet this water felt as if it were straight out of the Icy Lands.

The fluff-ball cautiously approached the water once more and stared at it for a moment.  She couldn't help but wonder how good such nice, cold, clear water would taste.  Well, there was only one way to find out; she bent her head down toward the water and cautiously lapped some up.  It was cool and refreshing, better than any water she'd ever had!  With such a tranquil, wonderful watering hole, she had to wonder why there were no other pokemon around.  Where was everyone in this forest at?  Was it perhaps just her here?  Maybe that was just wishful thinking, but she was going to enjoy the thought of it until proven wrong.

The little eevee continued to wander around what currently seemed like paradise, not even bothering to wonder how she'd ended up here.  As she walked, however, she began to notice what sounded like whispers somewhere around her.  No, as she listened carefully, she realized they were coming from EVERYWHERE.  She stopped and looked around, noticing the path behind her was gone, along with the pool of water.  Paradise was starting to seem less appealing.

"W-who are you?  What do you want?" she questioned, trying to seem brave and unfazed by whatever was going on.
To her momentary relief, the whispers stopped.

Then a voice responded: "There is no such thing as paradise.  You should know better than that."

It was a whisper, so it was hard to discern who it was, or even if they were male or female.  However, one thing that was clear was that it was coming from right behind her.  The eevee jumped forward and spun around to see.... a shadowy figure.  All that she could really make out of it was that it appeared to be an eevee, but it was terrifying all the same.

"Hey, wake up," the voice continued, as if to taunt her.
The figure approached.  "Wake up, c'mon!"
The voice was more clear, unlike the whisper it'd previously been.  It was kind of an annoying voice.

"Are you dead?"

Her eyes shot open and she suddenly jolted up off of the ground, slamming head-first into a pachirisu who was staring down at her before falling back to the ground.  "Oooow, what the.... !?" she questioned in confusion, trying to figure out what in the world had just happened.
The pachirisu had been knocked to the ground as well and was now rubbing its head from the encounter.

"S-sorry, was it a good dream?  Must've been, since you didn't seem to wanna wake up," the little squirrely thing spoke up with a cheery smile.
It had the voice of the shadow that was still fresh in her memory.  A girly voice, so it was probably a girl.  That thing had ruined her perfectly good dream, then!  How dare the little sparky rat invade her privacy, and her DREAMS!  Without responding, she merely got up, swishing her tail around idly in the process.

"Soooo, uh.... you uh.... got a name?  I'm Nini," Sparky Rat spoke once more, clearly trying to cut the tension.

Mei.  Her name was Mei.  "Kathy."  And now her name was Kathy.

Of course, she wasn't going to just give her name away to anyone who asked for it, especially not someone who was already insufferably annoying.  The name she'd given was just the first thing that came to mind.  Some rookie recruit to a Guild team or something.  She wasn't really sure, as she'd just barely heard about it from a random conversation she'd listened in on not long ago.  The reason this name was the first to come to her mind was due to the recruit being a jolteon.  She was basically stealing someone's name.  Come to think of it, she wasn't sure if that was the right name, or even if the recruit was a female in the first place.

Not wanting to stick around to chat with Sparky Rat, Mei went on ahead and got moving, picking a random direction to go in.  To her dismay, the creature started up speaking once more as it followed her.  It was following her.  She sighed as she realized she would have a new companion for a while.  Great.  "Where ya headed?" it questioned.

She needed to make something up.  Where she was going was just away from the pachirisu, but in truth, she had no real destination in mind.  "Grassveil," she simply answered without contributing much to the conversation.

"Oh, mind if I tag along?" Sparky Rat requested.

"Sure," she responded.
She was a good liar.  Or at least, she liked to think she was.  Good or not, the squirrel seemed to be buying it so far.  It seemed like she was going to be going to Grassveil, then.  Her tail swished left to right as she prepared for a long and annoying walk.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t4680-up-for-adoption-mei-the-eevee
» Levels of existing characters:
Sova the Glaceon - 74
Skylar the Vaporeon - 10
Dusk the Umbreon - 8
Keith the Jolteon - 8
Krikka the Shiny Eevee - 7
Velikye the Shiny Eevee - 6
Ivirar the Eevee - 5
Kurai the Eevee - 5
Uthinare the Eevee - 5
Firseir the Zorua - 5
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Mei the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Mei the Eevee   Adopting Mei the Eevee EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:47 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Mei the Eevee
Page 1 of 1