Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Help Me Train!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Help Me Train! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

A tan feathered figure looked at the mountainous range as he gave a casual sigh. Someone wanted him to come and fight them, he wasn't sure if he would come out victorious or not though. After all, the archen was part rock. He shook his head, ruffling his feathers in the wind as he started forward. He had successfully refused Astrid's coming on the mission, despite the dratini's annoyingly cute protests. He wondered if he had to win or lose to complete the mission...he decided he would just fight to win, hopefully the pokemon wouldn't be angered by that.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:43 am

Acro stopped when he heard the sound of fighting, "STICK OFF!" someone seemed to shout. Acro darted around a giant mound of rock that jutted out from the ground to see a hitmonchan fighting off three shapes. The hitmonchan was the one from the mission pamphlet! The pokemon bounced around, avoiding attacks and launching his own. Acro looked to Jeff, "We gotta go help him!"

This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:37 pm

He nodded, starting up attacks to the enemy pokemon other than the Hitmonchan.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:47 pm

A golem, Mightyena, and poochyena glared at the Hitmonchan that had trespassed on their turf. The golem retreated into its rocky body and rolled towards the hitmonchan as fast as it could go. It was intercepted by an Iron Tail from Acro. The hitmonchan was busy fighting off the mightyena, but spoke anyways, "You're the rescue team I presume?" the hitmonchan asked with a bit of an accent to its voice.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:16 pm

"We're not a team....." Jeff said aloud, blocking attack and returning attack left and right.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:22 pm

"Well, I-I am but he's just tagging along," Acro said as he slammed yet another Iron Tail into the Golem, causing it to bounce back an inch before trying to roll over the Archen once more.
"Well mates, I don't care who you are, as long as you help me out with this fun we'll be fine!" The hitmonchan spoke after giving the mightyena a normal Uppercut after a volley of normal punches. He bounced around like a boxer and avoided the pokemon's vicious bites.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Jeff continued to dodge attack after attack, while returning in the same way.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Acro was struck with a rollout attack from the golem as the pokemon bowled over the Archen, nearly crushing him entirely. Acro screeched in both fury and pain as he slammed his glowing white tail into the rocky pokemon. The golem screed and was struck by a Mach Punch from the hitmonchan. The Hitmonchan and the Archen watched as the Golem fled before turning to fight the remaining pokemon, Poochyena and Mightyena. The two had decided to attempt to gang up of the charmander, and Acro used double team to surround the stronger pokemon, mightyena, while the Hitmonchan searched for an oppertunity to strike the poochyena as it attempted to bite at the charmander.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:49 am

His tail started to flare hotter. "Hyah!" He cried, hitting the poochyena with Crunch, which up till now he didn't know he had.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 am

The poochyena screeched in both pain and fury as he attempted to bite back at the charmander, enraged by the lizard pokemon using an attack that was his own type against him. He had felt his special defense fall at that attack though, leaving him open for any special attacks that nobody in the group really had.
Acro had kept the mightyena busy with his double team as he surrounded the mightyena. The bite pokemon looked around, confused as to which pokemon was the real enemy and not just an illusion. The Hitmonchan on the other hand had given up on waiting to try to help the charmander, since they were in too close of combat, and ran in with a Mach Punch, hoping he didn't hit the charmander.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:29 pm

He let go just as the mach punch hit the Poochyena. "Whoa!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:48 pm

The poochyena screeched in pain as it was flung across the clearing from the force of the hitmonchan's punch. It rolled a few times before coming to a halt, where it didn't come back up and simply lay there, limp and knocked out.
All that was left was the Mightyena. It seemed to be proving itself a worthy foe by digging sand attacks into the Hitmonchan as it came to attack. The hitmonchan missed and ended up hitting the real Acro by mistake. The mightyena turned to the charmander, seeking revenge for being the cause of the beating of its child.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Jeff motioned to bring it on. "ehheh."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:39 pm

The mightyena howled in rage of the Pokemon's arrogance. The pokemon howled before turning and digging into the dirt beneath her. The pokemon was using sand-attack.
Acro was struck by the attack, but the hitmonchan managed to leap away from it in time, showing off with a few back flips. The Archen was rather annoyed by the Bite pokemon now, he decided that attacking would be pointless if he couldn't see. He used double team once more, trying to avoid getting hit with more sand attacks.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 pm

He tried his best to dodge the sand attack, and it worked. He continued his attack pattern and used scratch while the mightyena was digging.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:15 pm

The mightyena howled in pain as its rump was scratched, it fled for a few feet before turning and growling at the explorers and the client. It seemed to be attempting to intimidate them, but Acro held his ground and stared right back at the Hitmonchan, though he was shaking and nervous. The Hitmonchan put up his fists and waited for someone to make the first move in the stand off with the vicious bite pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me Train!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next