Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Help Me Train!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Help Me Train! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

A tan feathered figure looked at the mountainous range as he gave a casual sigh. Someone wanted him to come and fight them, he wasn't sure if he would come out victorious or not though. After all, the archen was part rock. He shook his head, ruffling his feathers in the wind as he started forward. He had successfully refused Astrid's coming on the mission, despite the dratini's annoyingly cute protests. He wondered if he had to win or lose to complete the mission...he decided he would just fight to win, hopefully the pokemon wouldn't be angered by that.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 pm

The Charmander dodged the Fearow's attack, to an extent. It still managed to hit his ankle, causing it to get sprained. Despite the pain, it used Ember to burn the pokemon that had attacked them
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm

The fearow shrieked as the hot embers struck its wing. It gave another shriek as it turned around and dived towards Acro, who used Ancient Power to build a wall of rocks and protected himself. The fearow smashed into the rocks and screeched in pain once more, it managed to break the wall with the impact and pecked at Acro, causing some damage to the prehistoric pokemon.
Acro dropped his defensive wall thanks to his concentration being broken by the peck attack. He dodged the falling rocks and wondered if they should just run, they still needed to save up energy for the fight with Hitmonchan, but the fearow might not leave them alone though.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 pm

He di8d the best he could to stay standing up. His ankle was really bugging him, and he was determined to get this thing to go away. Thus, he sent another ember the fearow's way.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 pm

The Ember attack struck once more, this time succeeding in burning it. Acro had already sent some rocks flying towards the flying pokemon, and struck it out of the sky. The bird screeched and fell towards the earth, its body flailing and spinning because it refused to stop its wings. The bird crashed into the ground and was knocked out.
Acro looked nervously at the KO'd flying pokemon, was it faking it? Was it just waiting for them to come over and inspect it? Would it rise again as soon as they turned their backs?
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:39 pm

The Charmander nudged it with his good leg, the bird not doing anything. "I think it's ko'd." He replied, trying to stand up. "Ouch, the thing must have caused me to sprain my ankle. Do you have anything in your bag we could use to stabilize it?" He asked the Archen.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 pm

"I have a defense scarf available but i'm not sure if it'll do anything...I don't have anything else! Maybe if we look around we can find something to help out..."
Acro was panicking a bit, the pokemon was hurt, and he assumed it was his fault. He began to hop around and look under rocks looking for something to help the pokemon that would help him.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:15 pm

The charmander looked around too. Mind you where he was sitting, but looking around. He spotted some sturdy tree branches near the archen, possibly from the fearow's crash. "I found some branches, I think those might work." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Acro had just found a TM Brick Break, but the branches would work better for the charmander. He dragged one of the branches over, it was just large enough to help the charmander. Luckily the trees had some odd vines, so the charmander could tie it, since the archen wasn't capable of tying. Acro gave the charmander the items and asked, "How's this?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:57 pm

"Perfect. Thanks." He said, tying the items together into a splint. He got up and tested it. It worked. "Alright, let's keep going." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 pm

"Are you sure? I mean, with that injury it'll be dangerous.." The archen explained, "You might have to sit out on fighting the hitmonchan, even though you might have to already because it might want a one on one match.." Acro looked at the job paper, it never said anything about one on one...he would have to ask when they find the hitmonchan.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:13 pm

"I'm positive. I"m not gonna let an injury stop me from moving on. I'm not like that." He said, pulling out the jewel again, holding it very tightly. "When my dad gave me this jewel, he told me to follow my heart and never give up. And I'm not gonna let him down." he put it back. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:19 pm

"Um...ok..."
The archen hadn't expected the charmander to suddenly pull a speech about his father out of his pocket. He thought something more along the lines of "Yeah, i'm good!" He guessed that the charmander was more passionate than he thought.
"It shouldn't be too far now, I think. I think the Hitmonchan is looking around for me as I'm looking for him."
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 pm

"Alright, let's not keep the guy waiting." He replied, ready for whatever was about to come their way.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:48 pm

(Mind if I spawn a few pokemon? I was wondering if we could have our characters stumble upon the hitmonchan being attacked and we fight the hoard of pokemon with the hitmonchan as his "training")

Acro nodded and continued forward, the path curved a bit redundantly and uselessly so Acro kept walking straight, not bothering to keep on the curves.
"We should be careful, these mountains can be really dangerous sometimes like with that fearow. There's probably plenty more where he came from" The archen spoke for the sake of keeping conversation.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:32 am

(No, not one bit.) Jeff followed close behind. "That's a big possibility." He replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me Train!   Help Me Train! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me Train!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next