Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Seeking an Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Seeking an Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Gwen walked out of her house in Twinleaf Town very early one morning and sighed. She had been reaserching evolution with the Professor and the late nights were killing her. Slowly. She rubbed her eyes and set off towards Verity Lake, one of the places where she and the Professor had been doing reaserching recently, planning on getting an early start on her daily assignments.

The sun only just began to peak over the dense trees as Gwen entered the lakefront, sporting a white duffle bag which was slung over her shoulder. The rumors and legends surrounding this place excited her, as if she wasn't already spazzy enough. She loved the thought of getting the chance to study a place where a legendary Pokemon supposedly lived. Even if it was just a myth, it was still a wonderful place to get things done in peace and quiet.

Gwen walked up to the water's edge and pulled a small water testing kit out of a bag she had brought with her, then dropped the bag and knelt down by the water and began taking samples. The morning sun just peaking over the treelike reflected beautifly off the water, giving Gwen a very serene and calm feeling while she worked. She felt as though this was a very safe place, and it deserved to be recognized as such a special place. As she was finishing, however, a strange breeze suddenly blew through the lake area, which had previously been completely silent. Gwen looked up and what she saw made her drop everything into the lake.

A small figure that looked like it was made of water hovered over the center of the lake. It only had some vague features, like basic eyes, four ponytail-like things on its head, two on each side, a small pixie-like body, and two thin tails with hand-like ends. The breeze seemed to be swirling around the figure, which seemed to be glowing as the morning sun shone down on it. It appeared to be observing Gwen, who could only stare back in shock and awe, her jaw hanging open as she looked on.

Gwen had never experienced any phenomena like this in previous trips to the lake with the Professor. She couldn't help but feel like this was happening because she had come alone this time, and her once numb mind was slowly starting to try and figure everything out. The figure never moved, but it continiued to look at Gwen with what appeared to be an excited yet sad look. It almost seemed to call to her, "Come on, play with me..."

Gwen stared at the figure without blinking for approximately five minutes, but shefinally felt her eyes beginning to sting because of the dryness and was forced to blink. As she did, a strong gust of wind came from the center of the lake and blew her onto her back. When she sat back up and looked out onto the lake's surface, the figure was gone. Gwen blinked a few more times, rubbed her eyes, and then went back to staring at the lake in a daze.

"What... What just happened?" she asked herself quietly, still in shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Gary was sleeping on a tree branch when the event happened to Gwen. He was so deep into sleep he didn't notice her arrive.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:59 pm

"OhmygoshohmygoshohmyGOSH!" Gwen began to exclaim as she got up off the ground. "OH MY ARCEUS IN THE HALL OF ORIGIN, was THAT...?" Gwen practically screamed. She dove into her bag and flipped through an old book of myths. "It looked just like it! So maybe the rumors are true after all!" she concluded in an excited frenzy. "I just HAVE to tell the Professor about this! If he had seen this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm

"HEY!" Gary shouted, from his tree branch, "I AM TRYING TO SLEEP! WHY ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 pm

"WHO WANTS TO KNOW?!?" Gwen screamed up in a rage like the spaz she was. She saw Gary in his branch and suddenly stopped raging, just like that. "Oh, hey, a person! Hey there, person! What's your name?" she asked excitedly:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 pm

"My name's Gary, what's yours?" he said as he climbed out of the tree.

OoC: There, he's nice, he's no longer Shaman XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm

"My name's Gwen, and it's nice to meet you!" Gwen smiled as Gary climbed down from the tree. All of a sudden, she remember something that made her start panicking again. "Oh NO! My test kit! I dropped it in the lake when I saw that apparition!" she exclaimed in horror. She ran back over to the edge of the lake. "If I don't get it back, the professor will be so cross with me..." she continiued sadly as she searched through water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 pm

"Why don't you dive in and get it?" Gary said as he walked over.

OoC: And he's shaman again XD
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

"Well, pardon me for not wanting to get wet!" Gwen scoffed. "And besides, I have to go to the lab after this, and if I track water into the Professor's workplace, he'll be twice as furious. How hard can it be to find a water testing kit in some water, anyway?" she added as she splashed around a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 pm

"Don't you mean he'll double cross you?((XD *insert sound effect for a joke(drums set thing))) And I think it would be pretty hard, with most of the kit being glass tubes and all, and the possibility of a red garyados in the water."

OoC: The first part of the post is not shaman, then the second part is half shaman. I will label this a non-shaman post!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 pm

"Ohoho, you're oh-so clever. Why don't you make yourself a little more useful and help me?" Gwen snapped. Her hand hit something under the water and she returned her attention to the lake. "Oh, nevermind, here it is." she sighed, relieved. "Now I won't have to sit through another lecture. Thank Arceus." she smiled as she pulled a small towel out of her bag and dried the set of glass tubes off. "What were you doing in that tree, anyway?" she asked as she dried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:38 pm

"What do you think?" Gary said, "I was sleeping."

OoC: And he's shaman again
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:44 pm

"Oh why thank you. I hadn't figured that out earlier when you screamed at me." Gwen snorted, rolling her eyes. "Let me re-phrase the question. WHY were you SLEEPING up in that TREE?" she finished, once again being a spaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm

"What's wrong with sleeping in a tree? You got something against hobo's?" he asked.

OoC: He didn't switch this time...
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Ooc: THE PATTERN IS BROKEN. IT'S NOT SYMETRICAL. YOU HAVE TO FIX IT.

Ic: "No, I don't have any problems with hobos. They are people, too. I'm just wondering why you were stepping in a tree. You don't look like a hobo to me." Gwen commented. "And why a tree in Lake Verity, for that matter? We're you trying to catch the Red Gyrados or something? 'Cause there are way easier ways to get a Pokemon." she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking an Adventure   Seeking an Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking an Adventure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next