Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Seeking More Partners!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Seeking More Partners! Empty
PostSubject: Seeking More Partners!   Seeking More Partners! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:24 am

Greetings...again! Due to my inactivity in the last couple of months, I seem to have lost almost all of my RP's that I had going. Luce, Axi and Waltz are currently inactive...so I'll have to look to start something new!

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2912-jet-the-buizel

Now, I would like to say something first. One thing I love above all others in my roleplaying is to make my characters' lives rather difficult. I find it fun to put Jet in rough situations for him and really playing into his inferiority complex, as that's where I feel his uniqueness and adorableness comes into play. So, of all RP partners, I would specifically love to RP with people who have more aggressive personalities or characters who would otherwise like to take control and boss him around. And then their character relation could move up from there, with Jet . A character who loves to fight is also very graciously loved.

If we wanted to go the route of three RPers in the same thread, we could perhaps have a character who likes to take charge/be aggressive and then one who wouldn't mind standing up for him.

However, do not let that discourage you from an RP with me just because your character does not fit into that mold. I'll accept almost any kind of RP with almost any partner, so long as the two are compatible enough to keep it interesting for at least two or three pages.

tl;dr - I love RPing with characters that are aggressive/bossy/like to fight with Jet here, but that is not all I want. I'll still take any RP partners to fill up my now-diminished Active RP slots. After all, I do still want to have a variety in there!

So please, drop me a PM or post here if you're interested. Please note, however, that he is already part of a team (although a team in which his team leader is inactive atm), so he will not be joining/forming any others, nor accepting new team members without approval from his inactive leader/teammate.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

Seeking More Partners!
Page 1 of 1