Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Hoenn Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 am

Basic Hoenn Map
A Hoenn Adventure Hoenn

Cassidy woke up to the sound of her rather loud Taillow alarm. The clock was a plain pale blue other than the Taillow model situated on top of it. The alarm continued to play the recorded "Taillow! Taillow!" call until Cassy rolled over and turned it off, looking at the time as she did so.
It was 6:30am and Cass was about to go back to sleep when she realised what the day was. She practically threw the quilt off herself as she leaped out of bed, stretching her arms. She went over to her window and threw open the curtains before opening the windows themselves to let in the fresh air.

After taking a quick shower to freshen up, Cassidy went back into her room to get changed. Sifting through her drawers, she picked out a shirt that was white with orange stripes. To go with it, she picked out a pair of pale peach coloured three quarter length trousers and a pale blue coat. Once she was dressed, she brushed her dark red hair and dug underneath her bed for her bag.
The bag was a simple, grey-blue shoulder bag but it was roomy and would likely hold all of what she would need to take with her.

Once she had packed everything she was going to take with her, she put her shoes on, grabbed her dark blue scarf and left a note in the kitchen for her parents when they woke up. She headed out at 7:30.

Cassidy didn't have to meet the Professor in his laboratory until about 10:00, so she spent the next few hours just outside of Littleroot Town, watching the world go by. She sat with her sketch book in her lap and her pencils and watercolours in one pocket of her bag. The route however, seemed to be deserted. There were no Pokemon to draw and she was so familiar with Route 101 now that she could draw every blade of grass without looking.

After a long while of sitting silently Cas gathered her things with a sigh and headed back into Town. She wandered down the street on her way to her friend Celeste's house. Surely she would be up and about by now. It was nearly 9:30 after all. Only half an hour to go until they could meet their new Pokemon!

Cassidy:

Current Team:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Celeste was snoring away when someone knocked upon her door. She groaned and rolled over as the light from the hallway seeped into her bedroom. She sat up and found her Mother looking very annoyed. "Erm. What did I do this time?" She stood up, swayed a bit, and steadied herself with the dresser.

"Oh, I don't know. Only the fact that you have less than 20 minutes until you're supposed to be meeting your very first Pokemon."

"WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!?" Celeste hastily shoved her mom out of her room and threw on some clothes; A light blue shirt with darker blue stripes and a pair of grey shorts. She also was wearing finger-less gloves and a grey scarf, to complete the outfit. She rushed about her room throwing things into her bag and brushing her hair all at once. Tying up her hair into long pig-tails, she dashed down the stairs only to find Cassidy standing out front.

"Hey Cas! C'mon, time for a nice morning run!" And with that, the soon-to-be trainer dashed towards Professer Birch's labratory.

When she arrived at his door only two minutes late, Celeste counted that as a win. Well, except for the fact that she had completely forgotten her glasses and couldn't see very well. Drat. There's always something.

Celeste:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Cassidy laughed as Celeste dashed off up the path. She had been about to stop her, noticing that her glasses were gone but she was already off.

She arrived at the lab just a few moments after Celeste.
"Sorry we're late Professor Birch," she panted after speeding up the road like a rocket.
Cass then turned to Celeste,
"Also. Your mom gave me these."

Cassidy held up Celeste's glasses case, complete with the glasses inside. She chuckled,
"Best not forget those again."
Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Celeste took the glasses case from Cassidy before resting her hands on Cassidy's shoulders. "You. You are a legend." She put on the glasses and turned back to Professor Birch. A wide grin spread across her face as it all finally hit her. Today was the day that they were going to become Pokemon Trainers!

"Can we meet them?" It took all of Celeste's will power to keep herself from jumping up and down in her excitement.

Professor Birch chuckled. "Follow me," He replied, waving them in. He lead the duo to a table where three pokeballs sat.

"The Pokemon in these are the three 'Starter' Pokemon, Torchic, the fire type," He patted the first pokeball, "Treecko, the grass type," He patted the second, "And Mudkip, the water type," Lastly, he patted the final ball.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Cassidy laughed at Celeste's reaction before turning to Professor Birch. They were really going to get their Pokemon!

She watched as Birch patted each Pokeball in turn to tell the two girls which Pokemon was in each. Cassy stood in thought for a few moments, considering the pros and cons of each Pokemon. But then she decided... why choose solely on that when they're supposed to be your friend?
In the end, she decided that Treecko was the one she preferred of the three and looked to Professor Birch.

"Could I pick Treecko?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

"Certainly" Professor Birch smiled and let Treecko out of it's Pokeball. "Why don't you meet her first." He handed the red and white ball to Cas and let her meet her new companion.

Celeste had long since decided that she wanted to be a water type trainer. This made choosing her starter Pokemon extremely simple. "I'll pick Mudkip!"

Professor Birch did the same for Celeste, letting the water starter out of his pokeball.

"Kiiip!(Hello!~)" The Mudkip appeared to beam brightly at Celeste.

"Oh. My. Lord. YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING THAT EVER LIIIVED!~" Celeste screeched, picking up the Mudkip and cuddling it against her chest. It was a good thing that he didn't seem to mind all the attention. Actually, he seemed to enjoy being the center of attention.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Cassidy grinned as the Treecko was let out of her Pokeball. She smiled and bent down to talk to it.
"Hi there!" she smiled. The Treecko stood there for a moment and looked at her before it too smiled back at her.
Grinning, Cassy held out her arm and the Treecko climbed up onto her shoulder.

"I think I'll name you Twayblade!" she grinned.

"Treecko!(Awesome!)" grinned Twayblade seemingly happy with the name.
Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Celeste figured she should name her Pokemon as well. Looking down at the Mudkip, she decided he needed a disgustingly cute nickname. "What d'ya think about the name Doro?" She grinned.

"Muuud!(Cool!)"

Celeste decided that meant that he enjoyed the name. "Alright then! Off on adventures I suppose!"

Professor Birch chuckled. "Not so fast, Celeste. Remember you were going to take these Pokedex's and fill them with information for me?" In his hands were two Pokedex.

Celeste took one which was blue in color. "Oh yeah, we just use these when we run into Pokemon, right?"

Doro was now sitting on her head and was staring down at the screen in apparent focus.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Cassidy's own Pokedex was a pale orange in colour, almost matching her trousers. She and Twayblade both watched the screen as Cas looked at the different features it had.
"Interesting device..." she commented.
Twayblade looked at Cassidy with not an inkling of what the device was for.

"If you hold the Pokedex up to a Pokemon, it will tell you about it. Whilst you two are on your journeys, it will also collect extra data about the Pokemon you discover."

As the Professor spoke, Cassidy held the Pokedex up to Twayblade. It registered the Treecko and an image of one appeared on the screen. As well as telling her about Treecko as a species (Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokémon. Treecko are able to climb smooth vertical walls and use their thick tail to attack opponents. Since Treecko build their nests in large trees it is said that those trees will live a very long life.), the Pokedex also listed the moves that Twayblade herself possessed.
Pound, Leer and-

"Holy crap!" yelled Cassidy, "Dragonbreath!? That's one badass move you got there Twayblade."
Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Celeste laughed at Cassidy's reaction to Twayblade's moveset. Deciding she should view Doro's moves and other information, she held her own pokedex up to him.

On land, it can powerfully lift large boulders by planting its four feet and heaving. It sleeps by burying itself in soil at the water's edge. The fin on it's head senses changes in the flow water.

The Pokedex went on to list Doro's moves; Tackle, Growl, and Mirror Coat.

"Cool! Although this voice is a bit rubbish..."

The Professor rolled his eyes and handed each of the girls five pokeballs. "Use them well. In event that you need more, the buildings with the blue roofs are areas where you can find them along with other important supplies."

He went on to explain maps and Pokecenters and other important things to know.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Cassidy mostly didn't listen to the professor's speech and explanation as she was too busy laughing with Twayblade. Celeste had been right, the Pokedex's voice was rather rubbish. She wondered who had sat down to record their voice saying all this stuff.

When the Professor's speech was over and everything was set, Cassy grinned and headed out of the building,
"See you around Professor!"

She smiled to Celeste as they headed for Route 101.
"I'm so excited!" she laughed, Twayblade seemed to share her excitement, though she was less verbal about it.
Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Celeste grinned. "Me too! Ohhh I can't wait to see all sorts of Pokemon. I really wonder what all of the cities look like, too.." she fell silent, imagining all of the different sights to be seen.

"What are you looking forward to most? And, although this is a slightly more serious question, what are you trying to become? I want to be a great trainer but I think I'd prefer to be in contests with my Pokemon. Water Pokemon are the most beautiful after all~" She shot a grin in Cassidy's direction, knowing that her friend would most likely differ on thoughts about the prettiest pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 pm

"I think I might do both..." she replied after a moment of thought.
"I think I'd get a great sense of achievement if I managed to collect all the Gym badges... but I also think that Pokemon contests are amazing. I remember watching some of them on TV and thinking 'Wow! I wanna be like that!'"

She grinned mischeviously at Celeste, "Even so, I don't think water pokemon are the most beautiful."

Cassidy laughed as they reached the edge of the town and crossed into Route 101. Having been here earlier that day, she wondered if there would be anything to find. Cas began going through the Pokemon that lived here in her mind, wondering if she should catch any of them for her team.
Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Celeste took in the view of Route 101. Although it was a familiar sight, today it appeared to be more intense. With a wicked grin, she turned to Cassidy. "Mum told me not to go into the tall grass."

And then she dove in.

"Alright Doro! Let's show 'em what we're made of!~ Oooh Cas, wanna do a team battle? These pokemon are no match for our combined forces!" By now Celeste was cackling madly, perhaps a bit high on adventure.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 pm

"Sure why not!" she grinned as she followed Celeste into the grass. Twayblade was acting sort of like a look out from her perch on Cassidy's shoulder. Cas looked to the Treecko and she nodded, preparing herself for when she needed to leap into action to join forces with Doro against the wild Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Hoenn Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next