Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ellie rose early on a beautiful, bright morning in Mauville City. She and her friends had decided to go on a journey across their home region, and today was the day they would begin that journey. Ellie had packed most of her stuff the night before, and was just finishing it off now, her Taillow, Reese, bringing over the spare pokeballs she had bought from the mart the day before. After packing those as well, Ellie headed downstairs, Reese fluttering after her.
"I'll see you around mum!" called Ellie as she headed out the door, ready to go and meet her two friends and set off on their journey.

Ellie's Team:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Ellie shrugged, "Maybe it would be best to get moving anyway. With the contest in Verdanturf happening in a few days, it'd be best to get there and ask for a room at the Pokemon Center." Especially before the spectators for the contest arrive and take up all the rooms. she thought. Ellie reminded herself that she also needed to request her contest pass from the hall at some point, though she'd been told she could do that at the pokemon centre anyway.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Wilson sighed.
"A contest? I'll never understand, why trainers dedicate their lives to something like that. But I agree. We should get going as quickly as possible. Getting a room might be of concern."
He then got out a map, the most efficient path already drawn on it. However, this path ignored most Pokémon habitats, some contest arenas were left out as well. All in all, it only connected the arenas for normal battling with a few spots, in which specific Pokémon could be caught and included stops only, where it was absolutely neccessary.
"So at the moment we're here...that means, that the quickest way to recover from this...detour would be..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 pm

"To just keep moving forward!" Seph walked past Wilson as the boy took out a map. He wasn't sure why the boy had a map, there were paths weren't there? They just had to find one. "And if we get lost we can just ask one of the pokemon we caught to guide us out of here or have a flying pokemon fly up and point the way out." He looked to the others, waiting for their acceptance of his idea, which he was going to do whether they followed or not because of his stubborn nature.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Ellie just followed Joseph, happy to be moving now that they weren't doing anything that was a better use of their time. Reese remained perched on her shoulder, though Malcolm was content to flutter along at his own pace.
"I think that's a good plan!" grinned Ellie, who hadn't bothered to plot out a route and would instead just head in the direction of the next scheduled contest.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Wilson was annoyed.
Of course the other two were completely ignoring him. What had he been expecting?
Feeling insulted, he begrudgingly followed along, keeping his distance from Joseph.
Even though his Pokémon were in their Pokéballs, one could never be sure, when that Marril for example might break out somehow.
Since the others wouldn't listen to him, should he engage them in an argument, he decided to preserve his energy and follow them. Hopefully they wouldn't run around too much...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:25 pm

"Anyways, wasn't there some kind of contest or something going on Vender-Town?" Joseph asked, he had once again forgotten the name of the town and couldn't remember what had been announced on the news on that day. Joseph hated his poor memory, but it was nothing he could change as far as he knew.
He looked into the sky to check to see how far the sun had set or risen. When should they stop, he wondered...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:47 pm

"Verdanturf Town. But yea you're correct there's a contest happening there in a few days time. So i'm hoping maybe you guys could stick around and train whilst I enter it," she smiled hopefully, "Or perhaps you could even enter it yourself! It might be interesting to see what you can come up with!"
Ellie was already enthusiastic about her contest debut, and possibly her friends' debuts too. However she knew that she still needed to practice, and the next few days were going to be crucial.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:17 pm

"I? In a contest? Say, for how long have we known each other again? Parttaking in a contest is one of the last things, I'm ever going to do. The only thing I'll be doing there will be training. After all, that has an actual use. I already know, that I won't be able to talk you out of entering that contest, but I want to make it clear, that you won't be seeing me in it under any circumstances."
What was wrong with those two? Their plans, if tey had any, were neither efficient nor reasonable. The only things they did were wasting time and energy. Why couldn't they simply follow his route?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:41 pm

"Well I think it would be fun just to try..." Joseph commented, "I probably wont be able to do much since battling is more my style..." He kept walking, not looking back at the two as he walked. He wondered how much longer it would take to get there, NOW he was getting a bit impatient. The others had said something about it taking days to reach there, how could a town be so far anyways? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Ellie shrugged, "If you don't wanna then don't. It's up to you. I just think it's always good to try new things, even if you're unsure about whether you'll enjoy it or not. You never know, it might surprise you!" she grinned cheerfully.
As they continued to walk, Ellie had begun to spot the tops of buildings in the distance.
"Looks like we're almost there!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Wilson sighed.
"Surprises...they're unpredictable and ruin one's carefully laid-out plans. And there's just as high a chance, that it would be the worst moment of my life. So if you think, it might surprise me, I'm even less eager to join a contest. Thank you."
What was the problem with everyone? Why did they have such an aversion to planning? Couldn't they follow even the most simple of instructions? Wilson had already given up on trying to answer that question...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:45 pm

"Sometimes surprised can well, surprise you Wilson...now if you'll excuse me..." Joseph stopped his casual walk and began to dash towards the town, impatient to see how it looked, "LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" he laughed, thinking his plan was devious. That was until the land began to slope down and he tripped and rolled the rest of the way....
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:06 pm

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" grinned Ellie, dashing after him. Though after he slipped down the hill, Ellie stopped at the top, chuckling for a moment before she slid down in a more controlled fashion to join him at the bottom.
"You okay?" she asked, though she was chuckling which suggested she knew he probably was. Reese and Malcolm had followed their trainer, Reese happily joining in and speeding after Seph, whilst Malcolm fluttered leisurely along behind them.
Ellie helped pull Seph to his feet, "C'mon. If we're quick we'll beat Wil."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Slowly shaking his head in disbelief, Wilson didn't even attempt to run. Instead, he slowly walked towards the town, trying to calculate a new route on his way.
Thus, his arrival was at a much later point in time than those of his two comrades, a fact that didn't bother him at all.
His Pokémon in their Pokéballs, Wilson silently stood next to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:31 pm

"I'm fine" He said, hopping straight back up. He looked at the small town that was....he still didn't remember the name to it..."Not as big as I thought it would be..." he mumbled. He was a bit disappointed, since he was expecting a large city with tons of places to be as his first trip to another town. He was surprised when one of his pokeballs opened and Calypso popped out of it and looked at the town herself. She seemed bored...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)   Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Talented Trainers (Hoenn RP)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next