Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sir Aaron Academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Andrew walked off of the ferry boat and onto the dock. He looked around the dock, it was a sunny day with a light breeze coming from the sea. "Well Fornal it looks like we're here," he said. "Hopefully people will get a bit more social, and hopefully you'll show yourself." The boat ride had been pretty quite, and Andrew spent most of it talking to Fornal, who was hiding in his sleeve. Andrew had figured that since Fornal refused to show himself, the other kids on the boat thought he was crazy.

Current Posting Order: Me, Fox, Glace, Pika, Kat, Zash, Desert, Ripple, Water, Ant, Pichu, Cherry.
If you take to long to post we will simply skip you and you have to wait till your turn comes back around.

Last edited by Axineld on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 am

Aidan looked down at the bulbasaur, more then slightly confused. Ada shook her head, letting out something that almost sounded like a sigh. "Torchic chic." She mumbled. "Oh, it's fine, don't worry." Aidan replied to the boy, slightly embarrassed. As Andrew scolded the bulbasaur, Aidan looked around, noticing quite a few people, including a girl who promptly claimed the whole place. "Well, this is quite the eccentric group of people." He said to himself, and started to walk up the path they were all told to walk up.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 am

"Uhhmm... H-hi..." stuttered Jennifer as the overly cheerful Lily started explaining how she had gotten the time wrong and had arrived way too early. Jenna listened to her as she carried on talking, but looked at Reena, unsure of what to do. She was at a loss.

Jenna felt like she had shrunk to the size of a Joltik when one of the new people promptly announced that the place was hers. She didn't agree with it, but she wasn't about to say anything.
"Murrkrow." Reena's voice sounded irritated.
"I know, I don't like it either..." whispered Jenna.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Mo had finally managed to collect all of her things and finally leave the floating ferry with her swablu named Yoru who had perched on her right shoulder. Yoru was silent as always, and watching carefully as Mo reached the crowd of students. Mo was a little sea sick after the trip which felt like ages, she had no idea where the school was located, and she must have been one of the last to reach land, but she couldn't help feeling a little optimistic for once. She was ready for this new start filled with new faces.
As she walked, she looked curiously around at her surroundings before finally coming to a stop a few feet away from where the others where huddled. Just like always, she never said a word and wouldn't until it was necessary. The best she could do was put a smile on her face and pat hope they didn't think she was weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 pm

"Agh, blegh, God damn it Bob, I can still taste it! It's horrible!" Tyler shivered at the memory of the string with which Bob covered him.
<Hey, don't complain! This stuff comes out of my mouth!> The wurmple grinned at his trainer, happy that his prank had succeeded. Just then, he noticed a girl, outside of the crowd with a swablu on her right shoulder. <I'm going there, alright?> He didn't wait for an answer; Tyler didn't understand him anyway. Instead he just crawled over to her and her swablu. He heard Tyler try to recall him, as well as his reaction when he realized that he had left his Pokeball on the ferry (This was Bob's fault; he had actually dropped it in the middle of the ocean, and imagined that it was currently being eaten by sharpedo).
"Dammit, Bob, don't leave me alone like that! I accidentally left your Pokeball at the boat, so you'll have to stay near me all the time alright?" Tyler had found his beloved wurmple near this strange loner girl. "Oh, um... Hi. Sorry if Bob here disturbed you. Come on, let's go." Tyler picked up Bob and started walking back to the crowd, unaware that he had shot a string shot at Mo and was currently holding on to it, in an attempt to drag her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Kristy had begun walking around to see that nearly everyone was socializing. Everyone but her. And even if she wanted to she didnt know what to do, just walk into someone as say hi? That wasnt her style. But as she was saying this serene had already gotten out of her arms and bumped into a boy holding a weedle "Oh sorry about her.." Kristy said to the boy in a quiet tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 pm

When the wurmple shot the silky string on her, Mo took a few seconds to realize that the thread-like substance had covered her. Before she could even attempt to remove it, she was pulled from under her feet by the wurmple, and as if she were a fish on a hook, the boy and the wurmple were dragging her along as she tried to figure out what had just happened.
"Ah!" was all that managed to come out of her mouth. Yoru immediately leaped up as Mo tumbled and began to speak for once, "Swa-Swablu!"(M-Mo!) It wasn't normal for her trainer to take random stumbles, and Yoru decided to look around for a cause. She spotted the mischievous wurmple and the webs which she soon moved to, and began to peck. They were rather sticky though, and she ended up getting some stuck on her beak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:03 pm

"Bulb Bulb Bulbasaur?" Walks over and uses his vine to clean up the rest of the silky string and made it into a ball. "Bulba- Bulbasaur!" He said and smiled. "Andrew..." he said silently and walked over to all of them and froze looking at the girl who was stuck in the string "She's beautiful, Besides from all the string that was left in her hair, but who cares...' He thought to himself. "BULBASAUR" he walked over and gave the ball to his master. "Thanks Andrew, I needed a new ball." He sat down and threw the ball and bulbasaur stretched out his vines and caught. "Bulba-Balba!" Justin looked up and kinda smiled at the girl. Andrew saw the expression on his master's face and then looked at the girl and then he knew that he really liked that girl. So Andrew took his vines and did the onlything he could think of, hug her for him. So he took hines and rapped them on a tree and pulled himself up to the girl and cuddled with the girl. "Uuuuh, An-drew?" Justin was lost.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:59 pm

OoC: Okay barely anyone has made their second post. So I will just move this along so that we can split up into our individual team threads.

IC:
Andrew talked with Brain while they walked with the rest of the students up to the main building, where they would have the opening ceremony. As they walked in the first room was a wide open hall. The students were greeted by a pair of Spoinks. They hopped down a set of stairs and paused in front of the group of studetns. They then turned and started to hop towards a door that was in front of the students. As everyone talked they all figured out that they were supposed to follow the Spoinks. As everyone started to walk in they were in a large room with a pokemon battle field in the middle. In the center of the field stood a group of adult trainers.

The oldest who was standing the center of the group wore a suit and had a very small Furret sitting on his shoulders, this was the headmaster. To his immediate right was a young girl with short black hair in a bun and she was wearing a flowery top, she was the Kanto Gym Leader Erika's daughter, she's a recent graduate of Sir Aaron Academy and one of its recruiters, she also is the advisor for Team Lance. To the headmaster's left was another female trainer with short orange hair, she wore a vest over a black t-shirt, she was Zoey, a former coordinator from the Sinnoh Region and also a former graduate and recruiter, she is the advisor for Team Cynthia. To Zoey's left was a tall dark trainer with blue hair and no shirt on, his name is Marlon and a soon to be Gym Leader, he recently graduated the academy and is the advisor for Team Alder. On Erica's daughter's right was a trainer with blonde hair a striped shirt, his name is Barry, a trainer from Sinnoh and former academy graduate, he is now a recruiter and advisor for Team Steven.

Once all of the kids were in their seats the headmaster began to speak, "Hello everyone, My name is Joseph Fury and I am the headmaster here at Sir Aaron Academy. And this pokemon here on my shoulders in Kara. You all have been chosen for a life of greatness, and Sir Aaron Academy will help you get there. While here, you will learn about pokemon from around the world, as well as building your teams for the future. Your classes may be held here on campus, or they may take place somewhere out in the pokemon world, allowing you to experience the world first hand." Mr. Fury paused for a second then continued, "While here at the academy, you will all be split into four teams of three, and live here in your own house on campus. Each of the students standing beside me are former graduates of the academy, and will be your advisor's who will live with you during your time her on campus. The teams are each named after either a current or fomer league champion from around the world. The teams are, Team Lance, Team Steven, Team Cynthia, and Team Alder. Your teammates will become your family while here at the academy, so be sure to make friends. And now I will begin to divide you into your teams."

"For team Lance, your advisor will be Alissa. Alissa is from the Kanto region and is the daughter of a gym leader there. The members of Team Lance are as follows, Momoko Sukai from Solaceon Town, Ava Mae Jennings from the Four Island, and Brian Wolfe from Opelucid City. Your house is at the North East end of Campus, your bags will have already been moved there, you may follow Alissa after I announce all of the teams. Next is Team Steven, your advisor will be Barry, a trainer from Sinnoh. The members of Team Lance are as follows, Andrew Kariss from Mistralton City, Robyn Fuery from the Survival Area in Sinnoh, and Kaiz Declare from Jubilife City. Your house is at the North West end of Campus, and your bags have also already been moved there. Team Cynthia will be housed on the West side of Campus and your advisor will be Zoey, a coordinator from Sinnoh Region. The members of Team Cynthia are, Tyler Jacobson from Oldale Town, Jennifer Rosenthal from Eterna City, and Lily Redmont from Goldenrod City. And Finally is Team Alder, your house is on the East side of campus and your adviosr will be Marlon here, an expert in water type pokemon and a soon to be gym leader. The members of Team Alder are, Aidan Hotaru from Littleroot Town, Kristy Izumi from Ecruteak City, and Justin Pendergahst from Viridian City." After the headmaster finished announcing the teams the headmaster looked at the students, "Now that you all have been divided into your teams, you may follow your advisors to your houses and get settled, classes start tomorrow. Welcome to Sir Aaron Academy everybody, I hope you enjoy your stay." he said as he turned and walked to the doors on the back side of the field.

OoC: Okay we have all been sorted into teams!! Woohoo! Now we will start individual threads for each team. Just make the name of the topic your team name and put 'Sir Aaron Academy' in the description. This start up thread will be what we use whenever two teams have class at the same time or if there ever is a inter-team competition. You can decide who will RP your team's advisor, I will tell you what classes you have and where the classes will be held. So I will PM all team members what class will be happening or coming up next. For now, just make the first part of your topic your team moving into your house and getting to know each other and your advisor, start with leaving the main building and going to the house. Have fun, and PM if you want to do anything outside of a class or with a member from another team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2