Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven Empty
PostSubject: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Barry shouted out to the kids in the group, "Alright Team Steven! Lets go and head out to our house." he said as he started to walk towards one of the doors to the outside building.

"Oh wait that's me," Andrew said as he scrambled up out of his seat. "So who was in my team again?" he muttered to himself as he tried to think of who was listed in his teams. Once he was up he made his way down to the field to follow Barry.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:27 pm

"Who's Steven?" Kaiz asked back more confused then ever. He hadn't heard everyone's name but he was sure there was no Steven here. Then Ricky smacked him across the face and pulled him down by the collar forcefully pulling him along to the house. How does he even do this?!?!? Kaiz wondered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 pm

"Alright, Xander, we're off to blow some minds! Possibly litterally!" Robyn announced to Xander, who was still sitting on her head Indian-style. "I don't know anything about these guys, but as long as nobody slows me down I'm up for anything! DIBS ON THE BEST BEDROOM." she added as she ran off with her group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:38 am

Barry shouted out when he heard Robyn shout, "Bedrooms have already been assigned!" he said as he continued to march forward.

"Do we each get our own rooms?" Andrew asked as he slowly caught up to Barry.

"You will see when we get there," he said in response.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:43 am

Kaiz who was now walking by his own power with Ricky placed on his head added with to the conversation with his concern. " I hope there either individual or separated by gender."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:09 am

Robyn looked around as she continiued to walk, absorbing everything the others were saying. She sighed. "If I get a room with anyone who annoys me, there are going to be problems." Robyn grumbled to Xander. Xander grinned and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:14 am

As they were walking Barry turned around to face the group, "All right so who do I have here?" he said. He pointed to Robyn, "Your obviously Robyn," he said. He then pointed to Andrew, "You Kaiz, and your Andrew, right?" he said as he turned to point at Kaiz.

Andrew rose a finger in disagreement, "Actually I'm Andrew." he said.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:16 am

" No I'm andrew!" Kaiz protested until Ricky gave him a good smack on the head. " Yeah, I'm Kaiz jeez Ricky relax." He whined to the chimchar who just looked unamused.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:08 am

"Yes, Robyn's my name, but I don't think too much of titles." Robyn stated. "If I did, then I'd be a supremely depressed sack of fail. Now, what's the first order of buisness? I like getting things done." she added with a face that was all buisness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:27 am

"Well first you guys need to unpack your bags," Barry said, "Once you are all unpacked we can meet in the kitchen and I can cook us something to eat."

"Alright, sounds like a plan," Andrew said.

"Well guys, we're here," Barry said, "Welcome to the Team Steven Household!" he shouted indicating the house, "If you guys follow me, I will show you your rooms," he said as he walked into the house.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 am

" well I'm already unpacked Ricky was all I brought with me." Kaiz replied and then realized he was carrying a suit case and looked at it quizically. He hadn't packed a suit case!! he was rewarded for his comment with a note dropped down to his face from Ricky he looked it over. " Oh never mind then." He commented.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:53 am

"I didn't bring much more than my sparring outfit, pjs, and toiletries; so this will be fast." Robyn shrugged. Xander knew how Robyn typically preferred to survive on less, so this was pretty normal to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 am

"Well alright then," Barry said as he walked in and led the group up to the second floor. "Alright this first room is Andrew's" he said as he pointed to the first room.

"Alright sweet," Andrew said as he looked into the room, "See you guys downstairs." he said as he walked into his room to unpack."

"Alright and this next room is Kaiz's" he said indicating the room just down the hall.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:05 am

As Barry announced the room as Kaiz he got a kick to the side of the face. " OUCH! Please say it's Kaiz's and Ricky's." HE asked and after another kick. " fine Ricky and Kaiz's ." He amended entering the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 am

"Alright then, Ricky and Kaiz's" Barry said, "And Robyn this is your room," Barry said as he walked over to the next door. He opened the door to reveal the room was full of pink furniture, hearts, and a bunch of girly stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven   Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy: Team Steven
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next