Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sir Aaron Academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Andrew walked off of the ferry boat and onto the dock. He looked around the dock, it was a sunny day with a light breeze coming from the sea. "Well Fornal it looks like we're here," he said. "Hopefully people will get a bit more social, and hopefully you'll show yourself." The boat ride had been pretty quite, and Andrew spent most of it talking to Fornal, who was hiding in his sleeve. Andrew had figured that since Fornal refused to show himself, the other kids on the boat thought he was crazy.

Current Posting Order: Me, Fox, Glace, Pika, Kat, Zash, Desert, Ripple, Water, Ant, Pichu, Cherry.
If you take to long to post we will simply skip you and you have to wait till your turn comes back around.

Last edited by Axineld on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Robyn Fuery hopped off the rail of the ferry that had brought her to Sir Aaron Acedemy. Her older brother had been pushing her to go to the school ever since she had recieved the invitation to go there, but she had been hesitant because of her Aura Guardian training. She still wasn't very far, but her brother had recomended a period of independent study, so here she was. Her partener, Xander the Riolu, also jumped off the boat and landed on her head.
Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Justin arrived at sir aaron academy smiling a little. Andrew and he went up to the tippity top of the boat and andrew connected his vines to a tree near the academy. Justin slid down the vines onto the ground and Andrew pulled himself down but slammed himself into the tree. "Buuuuulbaaaaaa"... "Oh my Gosh Andrew, are you ok?" He asked while he picked him up. "BULBASAUR, BULBA-BULBA!!" He said while jumping out of his arms and running around to assure him he was ok. "Good, lets get inside!" He said while swinging his backpack on his back, and putting his hood up and looks down and starts walking towards the school thinking "wish me luck Bro".......
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:22 am

Aidan stepped off the ferry, holding his arm up to block the sun from his eyes. "Well, looks like we're finally here." He commented to Ada, the torchic standing on his shoulder. He had been fairly excited to get to the Academy, but also was slightly nervous. "I hope this doesn't go too badly." he added, and walked around the dock, looking at the others there. Ada responded to his semi-negativity by pecking him in the head, even though she didn't know the move. "Ow! Alright, I get it." He said to her, and sighed.
Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 am

Kristy walked off of the ferry with Serene walking infront of her, leading her off of the ferry "Wait up" Kristy barely whispered as serene stopped and picked serene up in her arms "Now... where am I supposed to be....?" She said quietly while looking around "Eev eevee!" Serene said "Hehe you're excited..." She smiled
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:08 am

As though on cue with Krisy's smile a sharp cry could be heard from back out on the water." GUYS YOU FORGOT ABOUT MEEEE!!!" Kaiz screeched as he furiously swam towards shore and then stopped. " OH GOD WHAT JUST BRUSHED AGAINST MY FOOT?!?!?!?" He turned to end up face to face with a Sharpedo. " DON'T EAT ME!!!" He started swimming in high gear towards the dock and just as thew Sharpedo nipped at him he pulled himself up onto the docks breathing heavy. He got himself on all fours putting his hand together he said a prayer of thanks to Arceus before standing up. " man my suit's soaking wet." He complained draining out his tie and then he realized something and started searching threw his pockets until. " RICKY NO , HOW COULD I LOSE YOU!!!!" He shouted up again and dropped to his knees. As he shouted a pokeball came around and smacked him right in the face caught off guard by it Kaiz was hit and fell off his knees the side of his face hitting the docks. " WHO THREW-"
" Char." Was all the reply he got as a chimchar walked up and kicked a pokeball at Kaiz who caught it. " When did you get out of your ball Rikcy?" Kaiz asked scolding the tiny flaming monkey. "chimchar chim." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:21 am

Gently stepping off of the boat, Jennifer made sure she was standing some distance away from Kaiz. They had only just arrived and he was already making a spectacle of himself, she didn't want to be near anyone like that. If truth be told, she was more scared than anything, of having everyone's eyes on her.
Reena was perched on her shoulder. The young Murkrow's surprisingly soft cries seemed to sooth her worries and calm her down. Jenna had agreed to come to the academy because she had always felt closer to Pokemon than other human beings. She never knew why, but her parents suggested that going here might help with that. She would be able to bond with other, new Pokemon, but also forge friendships with other people.
However, Jenna already had her doubts. She glanced around, looking for someone to at least attempt to talk to... but she couldn't pluck up the courage to talk to any of them.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 am

Lily had reached the area hours ago, and was now snoring underneath of a bench. Kaiz's screeching had caused her to grumble and flip over. Everyone was talking too much! She groaned and gave up, crawling out from under the seat. "Hey!~ Welcome to wherever the heck we are. I got the time wrong and got here waaaay too early." She laughed awkwardly and began babbling to the first person she had run into. Poor Jenna. Lily wasn't the best person to try and get over your shyness with.
Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Brian had slept for most of the trip, finding nothing to do. Once he woke, he hopped off his seat, and walked down to the dock. He sent out Dino, who yawned. His parents had pressed him into coming, and had to obey, otherwise they would ban him from ever going out. He shuddered at the thought. Once he got out into the sunlight, he looked around for someone to talk to. Then, he saw someone who seemed to be talking to himself. He walked over. "Er..hi. Um, not to intrude, but who are you talking to?" Dino followed, but due to his blindness, and the overwhelming amount of scents, he crashed into a pillar of wood.
Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Bob the Wurmple exited the boat alone, smirking. This wasn't due to negligence. Oh, far from it. He counted the seconds pass, waiting for his trainer to wake up from his trainer. <One... Two... Three... Four... Fi->
"MMMMF! MF MF!" Ah, there it was, the sound of his trainer waking up and realizing his predicament. It chortled to itself, happy with a successful prank. He looked at the door to his trainer's room, waiting for Tyler to exit. And indeed, there he was, completely tangled in string, some of it still stuck on his face. "God damn it, you assh-AGH!" And there he went, tripping over a tripwire of string. Again, Bob laughed to himself.
<Ahahah, I love doing that!> He said gleefully. He continued slithering down on the ground. A few seconds later, Tyler finally managed to get himself sorted out and ran outside after him.
"God damn it, Bob!" He said, exasperated. "How many times have you done this now?!"
<Not enough, believe me. It will take more than five pranks to satisfy me, Tyler.> The wurmple grinned, relaying it's tone if not the exact words to his trainer.
"Agh, why do you keep doing this?!"
<It's fun Tyler. Need I have any other reason?>
Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Ava Mae stepped off the boat not exactly knowing what to expect. Ava Mae tooked around she saw Kaiz yelling, Lily chatting off Jenna’s ear, and a very frustrated Tyler. Quickly she looked down at the boat dock, and muttered to herself, “OK keep cool, you are smart and just as good as the rest of these trainers.” She looked up again and it became quite obvious to her that she was not just the youngest but the smallest in stature. Ava just knew in her heart she was meant to be at Sir Aaron Academy. She quickly ran off the dock and let Hailey out of her pokeball. Hailey was glad to be out of her pokeball Ava Mae could tell by the look on her Lapras’ face. Ava and Hailey started towards the Academy.
Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am

Andrew looked over to Brian, "Oh hi there," he said, "I'm talking to Foran, my partner. He's shy so he doesn't come out much. He's a Joltik and is small, so he likes to hide in my clothes." he said. The man who was captaining the boat shouted to the group, "You all need to make your way up the path to the school!" he said, the boats engine then started to go, "Enjoy your stay at Sir Aaron Academy!" he shouted over the engine. The boat the started to pull away from the dock. "Well it looks like we need to get moving," Andrew said to Brian, "I'm Andrew by the way," he said as he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:13 am

Xander took a seat on his partner's head. He knew she had a long history of eccentric introductions, and in a crowd of new people like this she just had to go and do something to turn some heads, as if she didn't do enough of that already. Her outfit wasn't exactly "ordinary", to put it lightly, like her hat for example. Only two people before her had worn hats like that that he knew of, and that was her older brother and Sir Aaron himself. Bluntly put, she didn't exactly blend in with society.

Robyn took in a deep breath of fresh ocean air. She gave everyone one last moment of peace before she unleashed herself, as she was well aware of how big/bigoted and eccentric of an aura she gave off. She could see it, for cripes' sakes. She held her breath in for that one last normal moment, and then broke Sir Aaron Academy for all eternity.

"FROM NOW ON, I OWN THIS PLACE. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE. THAT WILL BE ALL." Robyn stated on the top of her lungs. Xander snorted. He knew it was coming, but either way Robyn always found a way to impress him, even if it was with her eccentricity.
Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:18 am

"Oh. Well, that does make you look like you're talking to yourself. Anyway, this is Dino." Brian replied, pointing to his side, but realized with a start that the said Deino wasn't there. He looked around, and found the Dragon-type sprawled on the ground after hitting the wooden pillar. He sweatdropped. After the captain announced that they had to make their way to the school, Brian nodded, and shook Andrew's hand. "I'm Brian." then, he returned Dino to his Poke Ball, and started walking.
Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 am

Andrew came to a complete stop after seeind Aidan and his torchic. "Saaaasuuurrrrr, Bulbasauuuuur!" Then Andrew ran over to Aidan. "Andrew, where'd you go." He kinda said softly. He looked around and then spotted him with his front paws on Aidan standing on his other legs. "Andrew...." He walked over to him sweadropping and putting his arm behind his head. "Hey sorry about that man, he must REALLY like your torchic if it meens leaving my side." he said softly and calmly. Then he looked down at Andrew, " Well Andrew what do you have to say about yourself?" Andrew looked up at his master taking a deep breath, " Bulb Bulbasaur bulbasaur saur asaur bulbasaur bulbasaur bulba bulb bulbas bulb bulb." He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sir Aaron Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Aaron Academy   Sir Aaron Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Aaron Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next