Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Aaron's Trial

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:08 am

Aaron paced back and forth near the lake, unable to think with all that was happening. He heard reports from the guild that Pokemon were going missing! And when they're found, they gone insane! They said that they have no memories at all, and attack anyone on sight. Worst part about is the fact that any contact with them will spreed this strange mental illness. A dark cloud was supposed to block out the sun, If Aaron could see that happened anyway. Rumors had it that the dark cloud was the culprit. Aaron was extremely worried, Alona locked herself in her house, entirely convinced that the insane ones were zombies. Joey and Azeral was out on a mission somewhere. Considering what's happening now, Aaron hoped that they were OK. Especially Joey, The Deino wasn't sure that the Pichu's heart could handle this. He doesn't even know what his partner was doing at the moment. And most importantly, his family. Was they going to be alright? Will his brother be alright? The Guild encouraged everyone to stay indoors until the issue has been resolved. "Pfft. Resolved. who's gonna trust that bird? It's clear that he lost it like everyone else..."Aaron rarely visit the pond, but his mind needed to think. With everything going on, he was more concerned with everyone else.

Aaron suddenly heard someone breathing heavily. Who was th- His scent! It was unmistakeable! "Aaron! Aaron please!" Aaron felt his heart sink. "Camroth?" His brother?! What was he doing here? He thought he was with their parents in Rainfront Town? His voice... It sounded troubled. Its as if he ran here with dear life! Aaron didn't like this, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:39 pm

Animae

Heh... someone is here... I can feel it. a lone ghost type thinks to himself as he remains within his stone. The stone sitting next to a tree that was growing over the pond. Settled in between the grooves of the roots next to the water. The spiritomb awaited for something to occur in his favor. With that, he heard a voice... One similar to the one he had heard before when he spied on a pichu before. Hmm? bird? ah, that bird that came into town recently... heh. he figured.

The ghost type still remaining where he was, he listened intently on what was going on in the background. Eventually a second pokemon entered the scene. From the sound of it, it was this pokemon's brother. Ah, so this is aaron... heh... pity. he continued to think to himself silently. The entire time remaining within the odd engraved stone.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:13 pm

"Camroth? What are you doing here?! didn't you hear about the clouds? I thought you were back with Mom and Dad?" It sounded like Camroth was trying to urge not to cry, like something serious had happened. Aaron's body shook with great concerned. No... they couldn't... That can't be it! "Camroth! please, tell me what's wrong! I need to know!" They didn't get the illness, they couldn't of! He refuse to believe it! "Aaron... Our parents..." Camroth could help himself anymore, he started to sob like he lost something dear to him. "I don't know what happened to them! One minute they were sending me to bed, the next they started attacking me! I tried to run away, but they're faster then me! The only reason I escape was because the other Pokemon pinned them down." Camroth ran to his brother and hold him as tightly as he could. "I was so scared, I didn't know what to do! The only thing that came to mind was go find you. What happening Aaron?" Aaron's fear has been confirmed. He couldn't believe it, his own parents... He wanted to cry, but he didn't want his brother seeing him like that. "Camroth, calm down please." Aaron said in a crack, yet calm manner. "Listen to me. go to the guild, tell them I sent you. You'll be safe there until this whole thing blows over, alright?"

Camroth nodded, letting go to his brother. "Alright, I love you Aaron." Camroth soon fled back to the guild, leaving the devastated Deino alone. As crazy as it sounds now, they have to follow that bird's advice now. He wanted his parents to be cured. Aaron sighed. "This is just great." Wait, why is he smelling his brother scent? Didn't he leave already? In fact, he just standing there. "Camroth, Why are you standing there? This isn't open to discussion, we're going now!" Aaron moved towards Camroth, only for his brother to growl at Aaron. "C-camroth?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Animae

The spiritomb continued to listen to the conversation. The details that were being unfolded were something of dreams to him. Seeing others suffer was something he enjoyed, however at the current moment. Even he had some sense that this "darkness" was not going to help him in any way. Although he did keep the idea in his mind about it.

As the two were about to depart, the spiritomb noticed a change in the air for a moment. Hmm? he decided to pop out slightly to see what was going on. The other pokemon that had entered the area that knew aaron seemed to remain still. As Aaron stated that they were leaving right now. It growled at him.

At that moment he realized that this would be opportune for him to get the dragon type on his side... Or at least to help his cause. He quickly came out of his rock and started rushing towards the scene. "Get back! He's turned!" he shouted as got between the two.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:11 am

Aaron walked backwards as his brother stomped his way towards him, growling in anger. "Camroth?! What has gotten in to you?! Please, snap out of it!" No, not his brother too! He can't be turned into one of them! He was supposed to protect him! How is he gonna do that if his own brother has gone insane? Aaron suddenly almost stumbled backwards when his hind legs step into the water behind him, however he quickly recovered. He was trapped, his brother coming closer and closer with the intent to kill. "C-camroth! I-I'm Warning you! D-don't make me do this! Please!" His legs are tied, what is he going to do? He can't just attack his brother. No he won't he refuse. But, how will he help him? Aaron couldn't handle this situation anymore, he can't do anything! He was useless... Aaron started to whimper, and lay into a submissive position. "Camroth..." Aaron sobbed. "Please... Think about what your doing..."

Suddenly he heard a voice, telling him to back off and his brother has turned. Someone that was gonna help him? What if they hurt Camroth? "Please... Don't hurt him..." Aaron plead. He couldn't handle the thought about hearing his brother in pain.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:13 am

Animae

The spiritomb glanced towards aaron as he pleaded not to hurt him. The spiritomb let out a slight growl at the statement. "I won't, just start moving!" he said as he shot of a beam of psychic energy to confuse the pokemon. He then extended his shadow towards the pokemon and he prepared his shadow sneak ability. He was going to attempt to pin the pokemon down as aaron fled the area. During that time, once aaron couldn't be tracked by this pokemon. He would leave also in pursuit of aaron.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:35 am

Camroth was about to charge into Aaron until he was struck by the confuse ray. Feeling a bit dizzy, the Deino hold his head so he could steady himself. As that happened, Camroth was suddenly pinned down by the Spiritomb. Since he as confuse, he didn't struggle. All he did was growled in annoyance. Aaron hesitated for a bit. Who was this Pokemon? What was this Pokemon? Can he trust him? Aaron wanted to stay, to see he could help his brother to calm down. But, at the same time he needed to get the guild. They might know what to do, and he couldn't just leave his brother like that. Then it was decided then. "Thank you... I'll go get the guild. maybe they'll put him somewhere safe so he doesn't hurt anyone else. Just make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Aaron ran as fast as he could. He gotta get back to the guild, he have to protect his brother!
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:42 am

Animae

The spiritomb flinched slightly when he heard that the pokemon was going to get the guild here. "W-wait!" he shouted but was far too late it seemed. The spiritomb remained on top of the turned deino for a moment. "Ragh! Damnit!" the spiritomb cursed as the deino was no longer in sight. What the hell am I going to do now! The guild shows up here... I'm done for! he thought to himself as he stared at the pokemon he pinned to the ground. The moment he saw guild members showing up besides that dragon type. He was going to hide... No one will be able to find him...

Even if this pokemon was able to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 5:53 am

((Timeskip, initiated.))

Aaron laid there, sobbing, not knowing what to do. When he lead the guild to Camroth, no one was there and Camroth was still under the confusion affect. Taking the necessary precaution, the guild took him somewhere, which he assumed to be the Police Station. If that the case, Aaron was sure that the Police will treat his brother nice while putting him under lock and key. Overall, he was grateful that his brother was safe, but what now? His brother was insane, and unless this dark cloud blows over, he and the rest of his family will stay this way. Why was he useless? Why didn't noel take him to that Chateau place? It wasn't fair. Out of everyone in this world, why his family? Why him? He wanted to talk to Joey, he's the only Pokemon he feel like letting his emotion out too. He felt like he at least would understand what he was going though right now. But he was on a mission.... he have to wait for him.

Aaron sobbed silently to himself. Why did this happen? What did I do? He didn't feel like doing anything anymore, he just wanted to stay in his room at the Guild and cry.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:19 am

Animae

Once all the other pokemon left the area. The spiritomb watched as the deino started to sob. Hmm... That upset about having someone cross over... Pity, This one may be a bit tricky... the spiritomb thought to himself in the shadows within his stone. The spiritomb started to inch its way out of the shadows. Eventually he decided to come out of his stone completely and come up to the deino. "Hmm... Dark times lay ahead... Don't fret though... I believe solutions will come soon." the spiritomb. "Name is Rave... Sorry for leaving so suddenly... Once someone turns... they tend to get really strong... Mindlessly strong... I couldn't stay there for that bit to occur..." he added.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:32 am

Aaron sniffed when he heard that voice again. However, he wasn't very motivated to talk. Hell, he wasn't motivated to do anything anymore. "Don't worry about that, I didn't want anyone to get hurt over it. Thank you Rave... I appreciated that you didn't hurt him.  I... I just need time for myself for awhile, just until a friend come back. You don't mind leaving me alone for a while huh?" Aaron asked. He didn't know about this Pokemon, but he seems nice. Aaron was now calmer for the most part. This Rave Pokemon did help him, so he might as well return the favor. "Look, I want to pay you back for what you did back there. I was going to save this on a rainy day like this, but its the least I can do since you helped my brother... He means the world to me and I didn't want him to get hurt." Aaron took all of his Poke from his bag and placed it on the ground. "Some reason I can't smell you, and I can't see you either. So help yourself picking this up."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:46 am

Animae

Joey

The spiritomb glanced at the money for a moment and back at the deino. Can't see nor smell... hmmm interesting... the spiritomb thought for a moment. "Hmm... I don't understand why everyone thinks poke is the most important thing in the world... Just keep it." the ghost type said a little colder than he should have. "Sorry if that sounded harsh... However, I shall oblige to your request... I will be by the pond." he stated as he started towards the pond.

Heh... I bet that will push a little more towards his trust... the ghost type thought to himself.

----------------------
Meanwhile, back at the guild. "Huh? Something happened with Aaron?! Where is he now?" the pikachu stated in a bit of a shocked tone. "At the pond? He is alright right?" the pikachu kept questioning. Eventually getting enough information as to what had happened. He set out towards the pond, to arrive there sometime within the next hour. He had to let his partner know that he had to go out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:55 am

Aaron payed no mind to Rave's cold tone in his second sentence, he just didn't have the motivation to call him out on it. "Well, ok then." Aaron picked his Poke up and placed it in the bag. "If you need anything, I'll honor your request As long as it reasonable. I want to pay you back for what you have done. Thank you Rave." Aaron lay his head on the ground. He felt so miserable that he wanted to sleep. But he resisted the urge, he knew that the Pichu would be back at any soon. He just want to be alone and cry until he does comes up.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:09 am

Animae

Joey

The spiritomb remained at the pond as he watched the dragon type. Damn... As much as I enjoy seeing this... This is the most I have seen someone mope about something... I s... ugh! No.. I don't feel bad at all... he thought to himself. One of the spirits within him started to feel remorse over the issue but was quickly silenced by the others within the keystone. Their thoughts, have always been shared... However when conflicts arise... Sometimes, one has to shut another up. That is the burden of being within a keystone like this.

The ghost type then noticed a hint of yellow out in the distance. Hmm? Who could that be... he thought as he slinked into his keystone and into the shadows of the nearby tree.

Along the pathway heading towards the pond was a Pikachu by the name of Joey. However the spiritomb had no clue the pichu had evolved at any point. It was also quite possible that Aaron didn't know he had evolved either. Did he know?

"Aaron! Where are you?!" the pokemon shouted out from the distance.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:25 am

Aaron's head perked up when he heard Joey's voice. He didn't care that Joey smelled slightly different, he didn't care that he himself looks like a mess, he wanted to see Joey, he wanted to talk to him. Aaron Sprint towards the direction of the his voice, coming at Joey like a Rhydon who was crying. He quickly wraped his head Around the newly evolve Pikachu, his sobbing intensified to extremes levels. "JOEY! WAHAHAHA!" He cried on the Pikachu's back, letting all of his emotion out. "I feel so sick I'm gonna throw up... Why him out of everyone?!" He didn't care anymore, he just wanted to cry, it all he wants to do right now. "Mom... Dad... Camroth... What Am I going to do? I'm so worried for them..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aaron's Trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Trial   Aaron's Trial Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron's Trial
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: