Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

A most welcoming welcome to you all, boils and ghouls. Today, I bring you another lovely game to play. However, it is not like my previous games, found here. No no ladies and gentlemen, this will be a much darker tale. You are familiar with the term, "Zombie" yes? Those who were once alive, turned dead and back again to eat people? That's what this whole thing is going to be about. An undead RPG. I've decided to create this as I lack things to do. But let us shamble on to the actual game.

So, as stated, this a zombie game. It plays just like my other game, post by post. I cannot release too many details, as it would spoil some parts of the game. You will be a (most likely temporary) survivor of the apocalypse. Scavenging for supplies, forms of defense against the dead, other survivors, and all in all salvation. This will not be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and you will most likely die a few times. Now, you don't get booted out of the topic for dying, as it will most likely be very common. Instead, each and every time you die, you create a new character. These characters don't differ a whole lot, as you have minor influence on what your character may be. You could say your character was a cop before the zombie outbreak, but elephant people from Mars are shunned upon.

Now, in the pursuit of keeping things brief, let us begin playing the game, alright? You may begin with viewing your current surroundings. But remember those few who dare brave this tale. You are never alone.

((If you have any questions or suggestions, do say so! Thanks for playing.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:02 am

I would like to count my supplies, knowing numerical values such as the amount of bullets, what types of food and in what quantities, etc.
Once that's done, I shall stay where I am, waiting for my friends. I'll give them thirty an hour or so before looking for them; hunting takes quite a while, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:02 am

*touch* Can I have my five bucks now?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:13 am

> Search for other means of transportation in garage.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:32 am

Ant) You have:

- Food (Trail Mix/Canned Foods/Bottled Water/Alcohol[Whisky])
- Weapons (Weatherby Rifle/5 Hunting Rifle Ammo/Hunting Knife)

You wait for about thirty an hour or so, but nothing shows up. No voices, no gunshots, nothing. Would you like to go searching for them now?

Sakura) You find five bucks in change in the toilet. +1 Toxicity.

Pika) Well, there is the car. I guess you also have a bicycle. However, if you did take the bike, you would have to carry less.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:36 am

> Drive car to nearest gas station to search for more supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:42 am

Yes, I would. Carefully, though; I don't want to accidentally step on a bear or something.
I'll go... South.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:05 am

Pika) It takes you a while, and by the time you get there you have barely any fuel left. And there is quite a line. About 10 people are in line to get gas. You figure at the current rate, you'll be able to buy gas by sundown. Would you like to wait, or perform a different action?

Ant) You go out searching for your hunting friends. The first half hour provides similar results to waiting, no gunshots, no nothing. After another fifteen minutes, you can hear moaning. But not the moaning of a single person. It sounds like a group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:37 am

Scout it out from a distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:58 am

(("...not small enough to live off of."))

>Observe what I can of the shoreline from this distance.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:06 am

>Look the at mirror to see what you saw /hit
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:20 am

Ant) You wander towards the grumbling and mumbling. Over a nearby hill, you spot the source of the noise. It seems to be a very large group of people, walking huddled together. It's almost as if all of them have been in a brawl of sorts, as a couple seem battered and bloody. The horde of people are walking straight towards you.

Estrios) ((No boat campin'))

The coast contains the docks. A few boats are tied down, but a great majority of them seem to be either setting sail or in the process of doing so.

Sakura) You look the at mirror, and see yourself. Nothing out of the ordinary. Bit of a dirty mirror. Would you like to do something with the mirror?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:14 am

They're creepy. Probably a cult, actually.
Therefore, I'm going to stay far. FAR. away from them.
Time to continue looking for my friends, being careful to avoid the group and their dogs. And anything that comes near, too; again, I don't want to step on a dog with rabies or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:23 am

((Wasn't planning on it. If I did so, then I'd eventually starve to death or die of dehydration, since I am apparently an idiot who doesn't bring food and drinks on a fishing trip.))

>Paddle over to the shore.

((Also, question: This zombie outbreak is common knowledge, right? That wasn't really specified in the initial post.))
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:43 am

Ant) You continue searching for your friends, but without any progress. Staying a fair distance away from the group is becoming a problem, as they are constantly running into you. Eventually you are forced back into the cabin. Do you continue straying from the group, or stay in the cabin?

Estrios) ((Hey, it's not my fault you can't properly prepare for a fishing trip. As for the zombie outbreak, it's just happening now. Nobody has slim to minimal knowledge of it.))

You paddle onto the shore.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:52 am

> Check gas tank. How much fuel do I have?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next