Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

A most welcoming welcome to you all, boils and ghouls. Today, I bring you another lovely game to play. However, it is not like my previous games, found here. No no ladies and gentlemen, this will be a much darker tale. You are familiar with the term, "Zombie" yes? Those who were once alive, turned dead and back again to eat people? That's what this whole thing is going to be about. An undead RPG. I've decided to create this as I lack things to do. But let us shamble on to the actual game.

So, as stated, this a zombie game. It plays just like my other game, post by post. I cannot release too many details, as it would spoil some parts of the game. You will be a (most likely temporary) survivor of the apocalypse. Scavenging for supplies, forms of defense against the dead, other survivors, and all in all salvation. This will not be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and you will most likely die a few times. Now, you don't get booted out of the topic for dying, as it will most likely be very common. Instead, each and every time you die, you create a new character. These characters don't differ a whole lot, as you have minor influence on what your character may be. You could say your character was a cop before the zombie outbreak, but elephant people from Mars are shunned upon.

Now, in the pursuit of keeping things brief, let us begin playing the game, alright? You may begin with viewing your current surroundings. But remember those few who dare brave this tale. You are never alone.

((If you have any questions or suggestions, do say so! Thanks for playing.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Dammit.
I hate common sense.
OH! I'VE GOT IT!
I'll tie a few clothes around my arm tightly, so that it numbs my arm, and then I'm pulling out the glass!
It might take a bit of time, but it'll lessen the pain somewhat, and it might cut down the blood loos for when I bandage it.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 am

Ant) You take about twenty minutes numbing your arm. It hurts, but it will hurt a lot less taking out the glass. For your hand at least. You pull out the glass blood plugs piece by piece. You feel nothing in your numb arms, except your back hurts a lot. Time drags on as the shards of glass come out, blood leaking, tears shed, and silent shrieking. You bandage your back wounds, letting them soak with blood. You unwrap your arm bandage, letting the blood come back in. Your hand still has cuts from the glass, so you patch them as well as you can with bandages as well. All your bandages have been used.

You are in extreme pain and the sewer maintenance shaft. You're done bleeding. Actions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:32 am

Observe my surroundings, in case a zombie is nearby. Also, move away from the sewer entrance in case a zombie decides to drop in (I probably should have done that first).
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:39 pm

You are in a rather large amount of pain and the sewer maintenance shaft. You're bleedings have accumulated a small pool of blood at the floor of the shaft. Did you know that zombies really like human blood? Two zombies plop down, one of the two snapping their neck on the hard concrete floor. The other slowly struggles to stand, arm outstretched. Ten or so hungry zombies can be seen at the sewer entrance.

You back away from the oncoming zombies whom you've caught the attention of. What will you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 am

Guns are out of the picture; my aim will probably be pretty off.
Same goes with melee weapons, though that's more because I'd be too weak to hit strongly.
With this in mind, I'd like to look behind, then back away if it's clear.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:56 am

Clear, but very dark. The zombie currently in the hallway will be on their feet and upon you after your next turn. You can expect more zombies to come down in that time as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:14 am

Nigh certain death vs certain death?
I think that I'll just limp away.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:37 pm

You limp away into the dark corridor. You begin to lose sight as lack of light tends to do that, but you can surely hear the moaning and groaning coming from behind you. It becomes closer and closer as time goes on, wandering these dark halls forever. Until you suddenly bump face first into a wall.

You are without sight in the dark hallway, with nowhere left to run. In the next turn, the zombies who have been following you will be in range to tear you to pieces. If you have any last words, please say them now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:19 am

If this is dead or not..
???> Wake up.
???> Observe surroundings. You had just fallen asleep in your bed not too long ago..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16