Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

A most welcoming welcome to you all, boils and ghouls. Today, I bring you another lovely game to play. However, it is not like my previous games, found here. No no ladies and gentlemen, this will be a much darker tale. You are familiar with the term, "Zombie" yes? Those who were once alive, turned dead and back again to eat people? That's what this whole thing is going to be about. An undead RPG. I've decided to create this as I lack things to do. But let us shamble on to the actual game.

So, as stated, this a zombie game. It plays just like my other game, post by post. I cannot release too many details, as it would spoil some parts of the game. You will be a (most likely temporary) survivor of the apocalypse. Scavenging for supplies, forms of defense against the dead, other survivors, and all in all salvation. This will not be an easy task by any stretch of the imagination, and you will most likely die a few times. Now, you don't get booted out of the topic for dying, as it will most likely be very common. Instead, each and every time you die, you create a new character. These characters don't differ a whole lot, as you have minor influence on what your character may be. You could say your character was a cop before the zombie outbreak, but elephant people from Mars are shunned upon.

Now, in the pursuit of keeping things brief, let us begin playing the game, alright? You may begin with viewing your current surroundings. But remember those few who dare brave this tale. You are never alone.

((If you have any questions or suggestions, do say so! Thanks for playing.))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:11 am

> Take inventory of items in living room.
I bet there's something interesting to do with all that stuff. Better than sitting here on my day off. Maybe I'll clean, I bet half this stuff is dusty...
Nah....
> Watch News.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:28 am

> Walk into Kitchen, search for knives and food or drink.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:07 am

Jayers) Instead of listing everything in the average living room, everything in your real life living room will be in your in-game living room. A bit of the honor system here.

On the television is: "EMERGENCY. PROCEED TO THE "VANCOUVER" AREA IMMEDIATELY. STOP. EMERGENCY. PROCEED TO THE "VANCOUVER" AREA..." and so forth.

Pika) From the kitchen you gather:

- Weapons (Kitchen Knife/Cleaver)
- Food (2 Apples/1 Grapes/1 Canned Food[Peaches][6 Soda[Coca Cola]/5 Bottled Water
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:30 am

> Place objects in nearby backpack. Check keys for a car key.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:36 am

(Wow so my character has a PS3 and Bioshock Infinite. Shame she can't sit and play it xD)

> Frown worriedly at warning and begin to pack essentials.
> Pick up the scissors from the coffee table. Take them with you.
> Take the map of wherever we are from the chest of drawers.
> Check kitchen for food, drink, etc.

(Side note: How far away is Vancouver? I don't think you explicitly stated where any of us were.)
(Also the map I have in my living room draw is of the UK but can I say it's for whatever state we're in now cause it would't make sense for her to have a UK map lets be honest.)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:43 am

Pika) You grab one of your old hiking packs and store everything inside. You do have a car, but you remember needing gas. Would you like to enter the car?

Jayers) You pack up some supplies. Food, water, blankets, clothes, all that stuff. You take the scissors and map of Canada from the table and drawers in your room.

((You are currently in Canada, lets say somewhere in British Columbia. I can't say exactly how far away you are, as you'd need to find out in game. And yeah the map is fine, I was betting on people living in different places.))
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:45 am

> Look into back seat of the car from window without opening the door for anything useful or out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:53 am

> Take inventory of items packed.
> Do I own a car?
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:20 am

Pika) No, just your car as you left it. Your steering wheel bar and an umbrella are the only items that could prove useful. Would you like to get into the car?

Jayers) You pick up the beach bag of supplies. It's rather heavy, so you have to bring it straight to the car that you do in fact own. Would you like to get into the car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:28 am

I awaken from my slumber, another survivor of the zombie apocalypse.
Blearily blinking my eyes, I try to remember where I had sheltered. Once I remember, I shall examine my bag (or whichever item keeps my supplies) and count my supplies.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:30 am

closely observe toilet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:37 am

((Oh what I own a boat? Sweet!))

>Explore the boat, both exterior and interior (if there is an interior)
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:38 am

Ant) You are camping in the nearby woods, on a hunting trip with some of your pals. You brought enough food to last the trip, which you are almost finished, a hunting rifle with ammunition, and other gear needed for hunting. Your hunting mates are off hunting or something. What would you like to do?

Sakura) It's a gross toilet. 5 bucks if you touch it.

Estrios) ((Yeah man, first guy to roll an 18 gets a boat.))

It's just a paddle boat, big enough to fish on, not small enough to live off of. The only thing in your boat is you, your tackle box, and some fish you caught. A thin layer of fog is over the water, a ominously shrouding the water.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:47 am

> Enter garage if there is one and search for gas.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:53 am

Pika) Your car is currently in the garage. You have gas cans, but no gas in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again   Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wistuffly INC. Presents, Breathing Again
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next