Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Hoenn Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Basic Hoenn Map
A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 Hoenn

Cassidy woke up to the sound of her rather loud Taillow alarm. The clock was a plain pale blue other than the Taillow model situated on top of it. The alarm continued to play the recorded "Taillow! Taillow!" call until Cassy rolled over and turned it off, looking at the time as she did so.
It was 6:30am and Cass was about to go back to sleep when she realised what the day was. She practically threw the quilt off herself as she leaped out of bed, stretching her arms. She went over to her window and threw open the curtains before opening the windows themselves to let in the fresh air.

After taking a quick shower to freshen up, Cassidy went back into her room to get changed. Sifting through her drawers, she picked out a shirt that was white with orange stripes. To go with it, she picked out a pair of pale peach coloured three quarter length trousers and a pale blue coat. Once she was dressed, she brushed her dark red hair and dug underneath her bed for her bag.
The bag was a simple, grey-blue shoulder bag but it was roomy and would likely hold all of what she would need to take with her.

Once she had packed everything she was going to take with her, she put her shoes on, grabbed her dark blue scarf and left a note in the kitchen for her parents when they woke up. She headed out at 7:30.

Cassidy didn't have to meet the Professor in his laboratory until about 10:00, so she spent the next few hours just outside of Littleroot Town, watching the world go by. She sat with her sketch book in her lap and her pencils and watercolours in one pocket of her bag. The route however, seemed to be deserted. There were no Pokemon to draw and she was so familiar with Route 101 now that she could draw every blade of grass without looking.

After a long while of sitting silently Cas gathered her things with a sigh and headed back into Town. She wandered down the street on her way to her friend Celeste's house. Surely she would be up and about by now. It was nearly 9:30 after all. Only half an hour to go until they could meet their new Pokemon!

Cassidy:

Current Team:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Celeste blinked and stood silently as she computed the strange situation she had just landed in.

She promptly burst out laughing.

Wiping tears from her eyes and clutching her sides, she addressed the issue. "Eheheh...So, is there a reason you're laying Oran berries all over the ground?"

Meanwhile, Doro was still chortling.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 pm

"Uhm... Hi...?" replied Cassidy wondering why on earth anyone would lay Oran Berries on the floor when it was obvious that Pokemon like Poochyena and Zigzagoon would get at them way faster than any Wurmple.

Twayblade wandered back over to Cass and stood next to her, tilting her head slightly as she wondered who this new face was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Tyler smiled at the duo. "Hi! I'm Tyler, a trainer, and this here is Bob, my only Pokemon. I was hoping to catch another bug here, but it looks like I'll be getting a zigzagoon instead.
Bob promptly jumped in and shot a string shot at one of the creatures eating the berries, coating it in the sticky substance. "No, don't use string shot, that doesn't do anything! Just tackle it; that always works!"
Bob looked at it's trainer, annoyed. <This isn't one of your stupid video games, Tyler. Just let me do my thing, alright?> It refocused it's attention to the zigzagoon, who was already getting the stuff off. It rushed up to it and tackled it, pushing it against a tree. <NOW, TYLER, CATCH IT!>
"Alright, I'll get this guy!" Tyler reached into his bag and grabbed for a Pokeball. "Wait... Dammit, I forgot to buy one."
<You're a retard.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Celeste facepalmed. "How could you forget something like that if you came out here specifically to catch Pokemon..?"

Doro was with Celeste on this one. How in the world could you forget something like that? He rolled his eyes and padded over to Bob. "Kiiip. Mud, Muuuud.(Not to be rude, but your trainer is kind of an idiot.)" He deadpanned.

Celeste turned to Cas. "Are you seeing this?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Cassidy just nodded, "Yes... Yes I am. Anyone would think he was more of a rookie than us. And heck, I've already caught a second Pokemon."
Cas didn't mean to sound rude, but it just came out like that. Twayblade seemed to share her opinion though. The Treecko stood with her arms crossed, watching Tyler with her yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:34 pm

<No kidding Mudkip, but at least it isn't as bad as last time; we actually managed to find a Ralts then.> Bob sighed.
"Hey, be quiet! Bob here hasn't lost a battle yet!" Tyler grinned at the duo. "If you think you're so good, why don't you try taking him o- MFFF!" Tyler held onto his face as it was covered with string.
<NO! Do not start taunting them! You know and I know that the only reason why I've never lost a fight is because you've been pitting me up against wild Poochyena and Zigzagoon.> It shot another string shot at his trainer's face for good measure before joining in with the Zigzagoon as they stuffed themselves with Oran berries (The wild creatures didn't seem to mind his intrusion).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Celeste grinned wickedly. "My first trainer battle! You're on, Tyler! Come at me bro!"

Doro rolled his eyes but chirped something happily and hopped into place at Celeste's feet. "Kiip! Mud, Mudkip! Muuuudkip. (Come at me then, Bob! I'm Doro, in case you wanted to know the name of the Pokemon who's going to put you in your place!)"

Celeste stared down at Doro for a few moments, trying her hardest to decipher what he said. She decided he was trash talking by his tone. She approved.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Cassidy just blinked..."Okay then..."
She glanced around for somewhere to sit and watch the battle that was about to commence. When she found a nice area with a soft patch of grass she sat down. Twayblade took a seat next to her.

Cassy got out the Pokeball that contained the Wurmple she had caught earlier. Ditrysia, she reminded herself.
She opened it, letting the little Wurmple out so that she could watch the battle and perhaps learn a thing or two.
"Hello Ditrysia," smiled Cassy to the little Wurmple. She was still pretty beaten up from earlier, but with Cas sat cross legged, there was enough room for Ditrysia to settle in her lap.

"Now I know you're not up to much right now, but I'd like you to watch this battle and learn from it."

The Wurmple looked up at Cassidy and nodded. Smiling, Cass introduced herself and twayblade to the young Wurmple before looking up to see the battle beginning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Bob looked up from his food and sighed. <Now? Really? Fine.> He stepped (Or crawled, whatever) up to the Mudkip - Doro, it called itself - and readied a string shot.
"TACKLE I-MFFF!!!" Which he promptly shot at his trainer, who had managed to get most of the string off.
<Shall we?> Bob grinned and readied it's stinger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 pm

"Kiiip.(We shall.)" Doro grinned.

"C'mon Doro! Tackle!" Celeste interrupted the conversation between the Mudkip and the Wurmple.

Doro obliged. Slamming himself into Bob wasn't too difficult from the short distance they were apart from each other.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Though Ditrysia watched the battle intently, Twayblade's mind was elsewhere. She had curled up next to Cassidy and was slowly drifting off to sleep. A nice little nap would do everyone good if she was honest. She couldn't wait to get to the next town's Pokemon centre, even if it was only to make sure that Ditrysia was healthy and back up to full strength.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm

<Gah!> Bob backed away from Doro. <Fine, I guess I'll play rough too!> It promptly shot at the Mudkip with a string shot, trying to immobilize it; while he may not have been very fast, Bob was certainly accurate. <Come on, try me!> He grinned; finally, a real battle! He was getting really bored of those dull battles with Zigzagoon, Poochyena and other Wurmple.
"Mff! Stop doing that, Bob! It's annoying! And the string tastes horrible!" Tyler grimaced; he still tasted it in his mouth. "Alright, do Bug Bite!"
<I DON'T KNOW BUG BITE YOU IDIOT!>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Doro struggled in the embrace of the ridiculously sticky web his was currently surrounded by. He grunted with effort but let out a bark of laughter at Bob's predicament with his idiot trainer.

Celeste groaned. "C'mon Doro! Wiggle out of there! You can do iiiit~ Maybe using tackle would help. Speaking of tackle, use that once you get out of there."

Doro took Celeste's advice and tackled, trying to get out of the confines of the web. Ridding himself of enough of it to hurl himself once more at Bob, the Mudkip grimaced. Gross.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 am

Cassidy couldn't help smiling at the battle before them. It looked like despite the fact that it did no damage, String Shot could be a very useful move. She got out her Pokedex to check Ditrysia's moves.

Wurmple, the Worm Pokémon. Wurmple live primarily off of sap from trees. The suction cups on its feet keep it from slipping.
She browsed through a few more similar entries before she got to the moves.

"Tackle and String Shot," she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 am

In spite of his slow speed, Bob easily managed to dodge the Mudkip's attack before stinging it with a poison sting. <Take this!> A dark purple liquid oozed out of his stinger.
"YEAH! POISON STING IT!" Tyler (who had finally gotten all of the string off of his face) was now shouting his encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next