Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Hoenn Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Basic Hoenn Map
A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 Hoenn

Cassidy woke up to the sound of her rather loud Taillow alarm. The clock was a plain pale blue other than the Taillow model situated on top of it. The alarm continued to play the recorded "Taillow! Taillow!" call until Cassy rolled over and turned it off, looking at the time as she did so.
It was 6:30am and Cass was about to go back to sleep when she realised what the day was. She practically threw the quilt off herself as she leaped out of bed, stretching her arms. She went over to her window and threw open the curtains before opening the windows themselves to let in the fresh air.

After taking a quick shower to freshen up, Cassidy went back into her room to get changed. Sifting through her drawers, she picked out a shirt that was white with orange stripes. To go with it, she picked out a pair of pale peach coloured three quarter length trousers and a pale blue coat. Once she was dressed, she brushed her dark red hair and dug underneath her bed for her bag.
The bag was a simple, grey-blue shoulder bag but it was roomy and would likely hold all of what she would need to take with her.

Once she had packed everything she was going to take with her, she put her shoes on, grabbed her dark blue scarf and left a note in the kitchen for her parents when they woke up. She headed out at 7:30.

Cassidy didn't have to meet the Professor in his laboratory until about 10:00, so she spent the next few hours just outside of Littleroot Town, watching the world go by. She sat with her sketch book in her lap and her pencils and watercolours in one pocket of her bag. The route however, seemed to be deserted. There were no Pokemon to draw and she was so familiar with Route 101 now that she could draw every blade of grass without looking.

After a long while of sitting silently Cas gathered her things with a sigh and headed back into Town. She wandered down the street on her way to her friend Celeste's house. Surely she would be up and about by now. It was nearly 9:30 after all. Only half an hour to go until they could meet their new Pokemon!

Cassidy:

Current Team:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 am

Celeste smiled. "Not as awesome as it would be if these were all water pokemon, but still pretty awesome." She nodded her approval and wandered off, pausing every so often in order to observe the beautiful display of the wild Pokemon.

During one of her pauses, Celeste stared up into the labyrinth of leaves and branches above. The sunlight lit them from behind, causing them to appear a very light green. She smiled warmly up at the pokemon nested up in the branches who stared down at her with interest.

With a shake of her head she continued her walk forward.

----------------

Celeste engaged in several battles with the wily local wildlife, laughing and marveling at the strange attack patterns they used and their odd antics. She could understand how the life of researching pokemon could be appealing. She trained her Pokemon until they began to grow too weary to even travel.

Plopping down in a clearing, she pulled all of her Pokemon towards her. With gentle hands she rubbed Ace's wings until the pain in them eased a bit, stroked Halcyon until he got up the gumption to get to his feet, and let Doro and Deluge rest for a few moments. After a long moment of simply gazing into the tree tops, she roused her Pokemon and went to go search for Cassidy.

While looking for her friend, Celeste stopped by a patch of grass to do a little bit more training. She sent out Doro with a call and started to battle with a Zigzagoon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:03 am

Cassidy reached for the Pokeballs that held Ditrysia and Shiruva. This was their natural habitat, a forest. Once they were out, she gave them free reign of the forest to train of their own accord. Nodding, the two Beautifly agreed to meet back here in an hour.

After the two Beautifly left, Cassy reached for Tenor and Serena's Pokeball. Once they joined her in the forest, she set about training a bit more. The Taillow seemed to like the forest, despite how dark it was. Serena on the other hand seemed just a bit worried about the area.

After Serena battled with a Poochyena, and Tenor with another Taillow(and prevailing spectacularly), it was Twayblade's turn. The Pokemon she picked to battle was none other than a Shroomish. The Shroomish watched the Treecko quietly.

"Alrighty then. Use Pound!"
The Treecko rushed towards the Shroomish, hitting it with her tail. The Mushroom Pokemon retaliated with Tackle. It wasn't about to go down easily.
"Quick Attack!"
With speed once again on her side, Twayblade got in a few more hits. It was then however that the Shroomish used a weird move that Cassidy had never seen before. It kicked Twayblade with it's feel, but seemed to be draining energy just like an Absorb attack would. Panicking, Cassidy told her Treecko to use Absorb too. It was a battle of energy for a while, both gaining and losing each other's energy. It was then however, that Twayblade began to glow.

The Treecko didn't realise what was happening until she felt her limbs growing longer and her body taller. She blinked once the glow had dispersed, looking at herself.
"Twayblade!" grinned Cassidy, "You evolved!"

Twayblade blinked but then got back to the battle. With her added power, she found it easier to push the Shroomish away. Cassidy meanwhile looked up Twayblade with her Pokedex.

"Fury Cutter!" she yelled.
The newly evolved Grovyle nodded, the leaf on her head glowing as she whipped it around skillfully to hit the Shroomish. It tried to retaliate with an Absorb of it's own, which Twayblade dodged from experience. Using Fury Cutter again, the power of the move grew and the Shroomish soon found itself fighting a loosing battle.
All of a sudden Cassidy threw a Pokeball at the Shroomish and watched as it shook a few times before it clicked signifying capture.

Grinning, Cassy fetched the Pokeball before hugging her new Grovyle.
"You're so awesome!" grinned Cassidy.

------

A little while later, after a bit more training, Cassidy sat down and let the Shroomish out of his Pokeball.
"Male huh?" commented Cas after scanning him with her dex, "I think I'll name you Daryl. Welcome to the team!"

------

A short while later and Cassy found herself being approached by her two Beautifly.
"Holy crap an hour has gone by already?" she yelled before running off to find Celeste. Her Pokemon had all gained a few more healthy levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:24 am

Celeste battled off a few Tailow before a Poochyena toddled up out of the thick grass. She instructed Doro to face it in battle with a nod. As Doro took his place, Celeste shot off her instructions; Use Mud Slap and then follow it up by Water Gun.

The Poochyena wasn't prepared for the onslaught of attacks right from the very beginning of the battle. Caught unawares, it stumbled backwards, tripping over its own paws. It shook its head and lunged forwards in a bite attack.

"Doro, quick to the left and then Mud Slap!" Celeste called, cupping her hands around her mouth so that her voice could be heard better.

Doro leaped to the side, more agile after yesterday's contest practice. He fired off a shot of mud at the Poochyena, feeling a soar of pride as it was knocked to the side. The Dark type struggled to get up, legs collapsing beneath it before it could stand for long.

Celeste gave Doro a nod and the Mudkip finished off the Poochyena with a few words of 'good battle.'

All of a sudden, a strange ethereal light began emanating from the Mudkip. Soon it completely engulfed the Pokemon. When the light had faded, a new Pokemon stood in its place. It was taller and a lighter blue and it stood on two feet. "Maaarshtomp!" It trilled happily.

"Doro!? Oh my god!" She picked the newly evolved Pokemon up and twirled him around with great difficulty as she didn't take into account his new weight. "My lord you're heavy!" She laughed. She pulled out her Pokedex and did a quick scan on the Marshtomp.

Marshtomp, the Mud Fish Pokemon. Its sturdy legs give it sure footing, even in mud. It burrows into dirt to sleep.

Celeste checked his moves, pleased to see that Mud Slap had been replaced with Mud Shot. She flipped the Pokedex shut and shoved it into her bag, signalling to her Pokemon that they were going to go find Cassidy.

Celeste smiled fondly for the entire walk.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Cassidy wandered towards Celeste, the newly evolved Twayblade at her side. She grinned as she saw the Marshtomp.
"Doro evolved too!" she grinned before turning to her Grovyle.
"Doesn't Twayblade look cool!"

The Grovyle smiled and crossed her arms. She seemed to have an almost smug look on her face after being called 'cool' by her trainer.

Just then a man wandered over to the two girls.
"Hi there!" he smiled, waving as he reached them, "You don't happen to have seen any Shroomish around have you? I love that Pokemon."

"As a matter of a fact-"
Cassidy's sentence was cut off by the appearance of a man dressed in Red. She frowned at him, not liking the way he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Celeste beamed at Cassidy when she acknowledged Doro's evolution. "I agree." She grinned. "Twayblade looks pretty awesome." Doro seemed to pout a bit at this causing Celeste to chuckle and pat his head.

As the man looking for Shroomish walked up, Celeste thought for a second. "Uh I may have seen one over..." She trailed off as a very suspicious looking character in red walked up behind the first man.

"And just who are you?" She asked sharply, unable to keep the bite out of her voice at the sheer creepiness of this guy.

"Me? Who am I? WHO AM I!? I AM A MEMBER OF THE ALMIGHTY TEAM MAGMA! WATCH THE BEAUTY OF FIRE!" The red-clad man shouted his information rather comically.

Celeste's eyes narrowed. "I think not. Water types are the beautiful ones!~"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Cassidy just blinked at the suspicious character, not liking the way he shouted. The outfit he was wearing was ridiculous too and so she returned to the conversation with the man who liked Shroomish. Grabbing Daryl's Pokeball she let the Shroomish out. The man grinned and bent down to gently touch it.
"See! Such an amazing Pokemon!" he grinned, seeming to ignore the apparent member of Team Magma. He got back to his feet and smiled at Cas.
"Thankyou for showing me your Shroomish!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:00 pm

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" The so called 'Team Magma' member shouted at the researcher. "I wanted to ambush you! But you just had to dawdle in Petalburg Woods. I got sick of waiting and now your research will be mine! Hand over the papers!" The grunt barked out orders at the man, seeming to grow more and more enraged.

Celeste raised an eyebrow. "Uh.. If you think that's going to happen, you're more delusional and stupid than I thought. And that's saying something." Doro snickered at this whilst most of her other Pokemon gave her a look that said 'Why are you trying to make things worse?'
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 pm

The Devon man all of a sudden seemed to panic. He hit behind Celeste and cassidy.
"Y-you two are trainers right?" he asked, as if it wasn't already obvious by the fact that they were accompanied by two of Hoenn's starter Pokemon. Albeit it was their evolved forms.
"You've got to help me, please!"

Cassidy just blinked and looked from the Devon man to the Magma grunt. She turned to Twayblade then back to the Magma Grunt.
"Alright then, you gonna send out a Pokemon or do I have to attack you?" she challenged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:29 pm

This only enraged the Magma Grunt more. He huffed and sent out his Poochyena with burning eyes. "Take this, filthy trainers!"

"Doro, take him out!" Celeste called, pointing towards the Poochyena. "Mud Shot!"

Doro leapt into action, opening his mouth wide and shooting out a fast moving blob of mud. It struck the Poochyena straight in the side, causing it to crash onto the ground with a whimper.

"Get back up!" The grunt screeched. "Go! Use tackle!" The Poochyena struggled to its feet and dashed towards Twayblade in a tackle attack.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:38 pm

"Twayblade use Dragonbreath!"
The Grovyle did as she was bid without moving a step. The breath of green and purple fire heading straight for the Bite Pokemon. The powerful move was sure to take out the Poochyena if only because of how much stronger Twayblade was than it in the first place.

The Grovyle kept her arms crossed, scrutinising the Poochyena's every move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:44 pm

As the Poochyena lunged towards Twayblade it was hit head on with the Dragon Breath. It stumbled backwards, whining and rubbing at its face with its paws. Eventually it completely slumped to the ground, casting an apologetic look to its trainer. "Useless beast!" The magma grunt cursed, dashing off without even bothering to take the Poochyena with him.

Celeste was enraged. Who would just leave their Pokemon in a heap in the middle of the forest because they lost one battle to a higher level pokemon!? She ran over to the Poochyena and scooped him up.

Turning to Cassidy, she announced, "I'm taking him to Rustboro with us to heal him up. I bet we could find somebody who'd want him.. He's adorable!" She grinned and scratched the Poochyena behind the ears. He let out a soft whimpering sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18