Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Hoenn Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Basic Hoenn Map
A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 Hoenn

Cassidy woke up to the sound of her rather loud Taillow alarm. The clock was a plain pale blue other than the Taillow model situated on top of it. The alarm continued to play the recorded "Taillow! Taillow!" call until Cassy rolled over and turned it off, looking at the time as she did so.
It was 6:30am and Cass was about to go back to sleep when she realised what the day was. She practically threw the quilt off herself as she leaped out of bed, stretching her arms. She went over to her window and threw open the curtains before opening the windows themselves to let in the fresh air.

After taking a quick shower to freshen up, Cassidy went back into her room to get changed. Sifting through her drawers, she picked out a shirt that was white with orange stripes. To go with it, she picked out a pair of pale peach coloured three quarter length trousers and a pale blue coat. Once she was dressed, she brushed her dark red hair and dug underneath her bed for her bag.
The bag was a simple, grey-blue shoulder bag but it was roomy and would likely hold all of what she would need to take with her.

Once she had packed everything she was going to take with her, she put her shoes on, grabbed her dark blue scarf and left a note in the kitchen for her parents when they woke up. She headed out at 7:30.

Cassidy didn't have to meet the Professor in his laboratory until about 10:00, so she spent the next few hours just outside of Littleroot Town, watching the world go by. She sat with her sketch book in her lap and her pencils and watercolours in one pocket of her bag. The route however, seemed to be deserted. There were no Pokemon to draw and she was so familiar with Route 101 now that she could draw every blade of grass without looking.

After a long while of sitting silently Cas gathered her things with a sigh and headed back into Town. She wandered down the street on her way to her friend Celeste's house. Surely she would be up and about by now. It was nearly 9:30 after all. Only half an hour to go until they could meet their new Pokemon!

Cassidy:

Current Team:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 pm

A wild Zigzagoon and a wild Poochyena approached the duo. Doro leaped down from his precarious perch atop Celeste's head and let out a battle cry. Of course, his battle cry was supposed to be intimidating. It sounded more adorable than anything.

"Okay, Doro! Tackle the Poochyena! Be careful though, it looks fast!" Celeste instructed.

She pulled out her Pokedex and gathered information on the dark pokemon along with the Zigzagoon. "Jump in any time, Cas!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Cassidy already had her Pokedex out as soon as the Pokemon had appeared. It told her about each one and she nodded,
"Twayblade use Pound on that Zigzagoon!"

The Treecko nodded, leaping down from her own perch. She let out a rather intimidating cry(or at least more intimidating than Doro's) before leaping at the Zigzagoon and using her thick tail to Pound the TinyRaccoon Pokemon.

The Poochyena retaliated to Doro's Tackle with it's own Tackle, though the Mudkip was stronger and easily overpowered the Bite Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Celeste cheered as her Mudkip overpowered the weaker Pokemon. "Alright, finish it off with one more tackle!"

Doro obeyed and looked up to his trainer when the Bite Pokemon fainted. "Kiiip? (What next?)" Doro seemed eager to impress his new partner.

Celeste smiled and scratched the Mudkip's head. Doro let out a peculiar sound somewhat akin to purring.

"Assist Twayblade if she needs help." Celeste ordered.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:15 pm

The Zigzagoon attempted to retaliate with a Tackle attack but Cassidy had already commanded Twayblade to use Pound again. The Treecko was far quicker than the Zigzagoon and finished it off with the second blow.

Cassidy grinned and cheered at the win, "Awesomeness!"
She bent down and held up her hand to the Treecko. One high five later and both were grinning like they had just become world champions.

Twayblade was about to climb back up onto Cas' shoulder when she heard something nearby. A few metres away, a little Wurmple had fallen from one of the trees on the route and had landed roughly on the ground.

"I don't really want to attack a Pokemon when it's down..." she frowned. Twayblade Leered at it from where she was stood, lowering it's defense. The Wurmple visibly shrank backwards at the intimidating glare.

The Wurmple got to its feet and began to move away. It was then that Cassy decided she wanted to catch this Wurmple.
"Alright Twayblade, use Pound. Be gentle though, I don't want to hurt it too much since it just fell from a tree..."

The Treecko nodded before leaping in front of the Wurmple and hitting it with her tail. The Wurmple was flung backwards a few metres. Cassidy then decided to throw one of her Pokeballs. She fished one out of her ball and tossed it. It hit the Wurmple and the bug Pokemon was sucked inside of it.
She watched as the Pokeball trembled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Celeste and Doro watched, enthralled, as Cassidy attempted to catch the Wurmple. They breathed a sigh of relief as it clicked shut and Celeste gave Cassidy a congratulatory tackle hug. "I'M SO PROUUUD," She joked, although acting like a fool in the middle of a patch of tall grass probably wasn't her brightest idea.

Doro held onto Celeste's head for dear life as she leaped upon Cassidy. He jumped off when she came to a halt and walked over to Twayblade.

"Muuudkip! (Hiya~ I'm Doro! I think we'll be seeing a lot of eachother.)" He grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 pm

"Woohoo!" grinned Cas as the Pokeball clicked. She had only just stopped celebrating when she was tackle hugged. She laughed, quickly getting her bearings back now that the Tackle Hug was complete.

Twayblade watched the scene silently, though she had a smile on her face. She turned to the Mudkip as he spoke to her.
"Tree. Treecko!(I'm Twayblade. I guess we will!)" She smiled at the Mudkip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Doro happily said good bye and skipped over merrily to his trainer. "Kiiip~ Mud! (Come on then! Let's get going!)" He was wiggling in anticipation. He wondered what these contests were all about.

Celeste climbed off of Cassidy, still grinning. She looked down at the energized Mudkip and chuckled. "I suppose we should keep going forwards then." She knelt down so Doro could leap up to her head once more and then exited the grass. She set her sights on the exit.

"And so, the pair made their way onwards, sure of the fact that this would be the journey of a lifetime." Celeste announced in a very corny narration voice.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Cassidy laughed at Celeste's narration as she wandered over to fetch the Wurmple's Pokeball.
"I have no idea what to name you...." she realised suddenly.
"I guess I'll mull it over whilst we walk."

Cas then bent down for Twayblade to climb up onto her shoulder again and they moved onwards.

"So, Celeste. What do you think I should name my Wurmple?" she asked as the wandered down Route 101. Twayblade continued to keep watch from Cassidy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Celeste pursed her lips. "Uhhmmm... I dunno... I think it's female though. So it should be a pretty name!" Apparently this was ground breaking because Celeste smirked smugly after her outburst.

Doro just rolled his eyes at his partner's antics and fell asleep to the steady 'step step' motion of Celeste's gait.

"Once we get to the next town, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Cassidy couldn't help but laugh at the rather unhelpful attempt at helping her name the newly caught Wurmple. She stopped before Celeste asked her next question.

"Well first I wanna heal...." she replied, pausing and frowning at the fact that she didn't know what to call the Wurmple yet. She shook her head and went for the first name that came to mind.
"I wanna heal Ditrysia." she finished, "But I don't know what to do after that. I suppose we could always hang on this Route for the rest of the day and train.. or we could have a look around the next town. Either way I think it would be best to stay in their Pokemon Centre tonight."

One of the parts of Professor Birch's speech that she had listened to was the bit about how Pokemon Centres provided a free service where trainers could stay the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Celeste nodded approvingly to Cassidy's plans. "There isn't too big a variety of Pokemon here. And I've grown up traipsing about here for ages! I think we should check out the city and then come back here if we get bored." She grinned hopefully.

".....I'm gonna feel like such a hobo when we sleep in the Pokecenter."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:12 pm

"Good plan," she grinned before bursting out laughing at Celeste's next comment.
"Well at least you're not sleeping on the streets," she chuckled.

"Tree!"
Cassidy stopped and looked to Twayblade, the Treecko pointed to a little further along the path where a small group of Zigzagoon were gathered. Cas frowned and wondered why there were so many in one place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:17 pm

"What are they doing?" Celeste seemed truly perplexed as she observed the congregation of Zigzastarkgoons. She gently prodded Doro in order to inquire if he knew anything about it.

Doro yawned and shook his head at Celeste's question. He did, however, leap off of Celeste's head and pad over to the Zigzagoons. "Mudkip? (What are you doing?)"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Cassidy just watched them. There were so many that she couldn't see what had drawn them all here. The Zigzagoon that Doro attempted to talk to just flicked it's tail in the Mudkip's face.

Twayblade leaped down from Cas' shoulder and marched up to the Zigzagoon. She then flipped around and used Pound on it.
"Treecko, Tree!(You can't just go around flicking your tail in peoples faces!)"

The Zigzagoon turned and retaliated with a Tackle, but after Twayblade's second Pound attack, it shrank back into the crowd. A small space revealed a small pile of berries at the centre of the Zigzagoon gathering.

"If its just berries that are there.. why aren't there any other Pokemon?" asked Cassidy to no one in particular, "And who put them here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Tyler looked at the Zigzagoon as they ate the oran berries on the ground. "Damn it! Those were meant to attract bugs, not you guys!" He sighed and removed a Pokeball. "Eh, whatever. You guys are better than nothing. Go Bob!"
A red light formed on the ground, and once it cleared, a Wurmple was formed. He looked at his trainer, confused, before looking at the Zigzagoon nomming the oran berries. <You're kidding me, right? You couldn't even attract one bug?> He sniggered.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I can't catch bugs for anything." Tyler couldn't understand what his Pokemon was saying, exactly, but he could at least understand it's tone. "Just help me catch a zigzagoon, would y- Oh, hey!" He smiled at the two trainers nearby; he had somehow not noticed them until just now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hoenn Adventure   A Hoenn Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hoenn Adventure
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next