Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In the pursuit of strength (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorren ran through the forest. After furnace peak this place didn't feel all that scary anymore. That being said, Sorren was still scared. The thick canopy provided malevolent looking shadows on the forest floor. Sorren had gotten up one floor with no problem. and no pokemon, though that was probably going to change. He decided to take a break and sat on a log.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:26 am

"Sorren!!!" Crash kicked the Weedle that had shot the poison sting, knocking it out instantly, then picked it up and ran over to Sorren, using the needle to cut the string. "C'mon, we need to stay close together. Wanna do our special technique again?" He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:41 am

"Right, try to line me up so I can hit them both." Sorren said, focusing. The remaining two pokemon started making their way towards the dou.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:52 am

"Don't worry about that.." He quickly picked up Sorren and chucked him at the two pokemon, then ran under him and kicked the Swadloon into the Kakuna, so they would both be hit by Sorren's attack.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:43 pm

"CRITICAL PIROUETTE!" Sorren yelled as he spun into The two pokemon. K.O. Sorren wobbled, then fell down. "Give me a minute. Everything's spinning."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Jikumo walked up to the kakuna, and then noticed a scarf on it, "Hey Sorren, catch!" He threw the Pecha scarf towards Sorren and then headed for the stairs. "C'mon, we don't have much left to go."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Sorren carried The pecha scarf in his mouth, walking up the stairs. They made it, the end of the dungeon. A waterfall could be heard in the distance. "A waterfall, So that's what the training spot is. Certainly be helpful to me. A downpour like that might be as powerful as a watergun." Sorren said, spitting out the pecha scarf. "You can have this, I don't believe in wearing items for protection or enhancement."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Crash picked up the Pecha scarf, "You sure? Well, I probably won't use it much, poison is pretty useful to me right now." He walked over to the waterfall, 'I wonder...' He walked under it, and felt the water crashing over his head. It was almost too much for him but he held his ground, "Oh man, so this is why it's a good training spot, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:20 pm

"Yeah, that's what i'm thinking, anyway I'm poisoned, you're poisoned, I'm going to pecha forest then head home. bye." Sorren said, turning around to leave. "You know, maybe in the pursuit of strength... We can find something unexpected, and then maybe that will change how we think about strength."

{{Sorren is out.}}

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the pursuit of strength (Closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4