Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In the pursuit of strength (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

In the pursuit of strength (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Sorren ran through the forest. After furnace peak this place didn't feel all that scary anymore. That being said, Sorren was still scared. The thick canopy provided malevolent looking shadows on the forest floor. Sorren had gotten up one floor with no problem. and no pokemon, though that was probably going to change. He decided to take a break and sat on a log.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Crash walked through the trees, trying to find his way out. He had a terrible sense of direction, and was almost always getting lost. He kept saying to himself, "This way...just go around this way and..DAMMIT!!" He soon came upon a Torchic sitting on a log, but Torchics weren't really found in this forest. He looked closer and saw that it was Sorren! "Hey, long time no see! Well, not really that long but...How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Sorren turned around and let out a sigh when it was someone he knew.

"Uh. Hi crash. Ever figure what was in that treasure box?" Sorren asked, Making some small talk.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Crash looked down and sighed, "Not exactly, I couldn't find anyone in town that could open it. I stored it in the Storage place in town." He looked around, still nervous about being lost, this place was definitely a step down from the volcano they had been through, but the thought of being snuck up on still gave him the creeps.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:45 pm

"You were really Intent on forming a team, I'm curious, why?" Sorren asked, getting his thoughts out.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Crash tilted his head, "Well, because you're a good friend, and you're really trustworthy, too. It's boring to go through exploring the world without friends, isn't it?" He turned and looked at the ground, and spotted a small lump, he went to pick it up.

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:54 pm

"Watch out!" Sorren yelled, A seedot coming up behind Crash. Sorren got it with a scratch, It was still standing obviously. Sorren didn't have to time to use focus energy. and all that for a stupid Apple.

"Times like this make me wish i knew some fire type moves."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Crash nodded at Sorren, grateful for his help. He had quickly snatched the apple before jumping back. "Don't worry, Sorren. You'll learn some soon." He quickly ran at the Seedot and tackled it, knocking it to the ground and knocking it out. "Well, that was interesting, wanna help each other get out of here, then?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:01 pm

"I actually came here on purpose. I heard rumors that There was a training spot at the end of this dungeon. I figure I have nothing to lose by trying This dungeon." Sorren said.

"Wait, you called me a friend? I didn't know we were friends."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:03 pm

"Oh, you did? Well then maybe I should accompany you there. It sounds like fun, plus with both of us here we could get by much faster!" He looked at Sorren as if he dropped off the moon, "Of course we're friends! Why wouldn't we be, I mean, the way we made a great team up in that volcano...we are friends, right?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:08 pm

"Maybe, I don't really know. I've stayed in grassveil longer than any other town. Only ever had one friend. And she's long gone." Sorren said, looking up. "And i've always been a coward. the only reason I was acting brave was for Reo's sake."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:10 pm

"Really?" Crash didn't ask who, he knew it would only bring bad memories. "I don't care if you're a coward or not, and besides, nobody can act bravery. That thing you did at the volcano? That was entirely you." He pat Sorren on the back, "Don't worry. I don't see you as a coward, and neither does Reo."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:15 pm

"But I am. I'm not saying it because i'm putting myself down, It's the truth. I hate fighting. It's easily the most scary thing I have ever done. But I still do it. The reason I don't know many moves is that I grew up afraid to use my powers. I still am. Everytime I use a move, It terrifies me. At night i cry myself to sleep because i can't afford to cry any other time." Sorren said, Beginning to walk.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Crash walked behind Sorren, wondering why he actually fought. "So, why do you do this, go through dungeons and fight, if you don't like it? You could have easily become a shopkeeper, or something. So, is there some other reason?" He kicked a nearby rock into a hole, hearing the sound echo.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Sorren hopped over a log. "Remember when I said my parents were murdered? That's why. They were both tough fighters. It was part of who they were. They respected my decision to not fight, but when They came under attack i couldn't do anything. So I need to get stronger. Strong enough to stop things like this from ever happening." Sorren said, spotting the stairs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the pursuit of strength (Closed)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next