Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In the pursuit of strength (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorren ran through the forest. After furnace peak this place didn't feel all that scary anymore. That being said, Sorren was still scared. The thick canopy provided malevolent looking shadows on the forest floor. Sorren had gotten up one floor with no problem. and no pokemon, though that was probably going to change. He decided to take a break and sat on a log.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:28 pm

When they were about to go up the stairs, they heard a squawk, and Crash tackled sorren to the ground to dodge a flying pokemon shooting right over their heads. "Watch out, Sorren! We need to get out of here!" He was terrified of flying pokemon, they always managed to scare him out of his wits. He looked over at a bug pokemon as the flying one landed next to it. It looked like a Swadloon and a Swellow. He Quickly ran over and clapped his hands in front of them, making them flinch, then he hi jump kicked Swadloon into the Swellow, pushing them into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:37 pm

"FOCUS SCRATCH!" Sorren yelled, moving in on the swellow. He was able to use the time Crash was fighting to pull of a focus energy. In one move the bird was down. It took a lot out of sorren though.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Crash quickly kicked the Swadloon a few times to knock it out, just in case it tried for revenge. He then picked up Sorren and set him right, "Come on, you are not fainting on me right now. We still have a lot to go, so let's do this." He headed up the stairs, keeping close to Sorren this time.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Once they were up the stairs sorren stopped.
"Woah. I'm ok. Really. I just need a little time to recover after that combo, and what's with all the drama? The worst that happens is i get sent to the beginning. It's happened about a million times before."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Crash shook his head, "Jeez, you're boring." He continued walking until Crash announced that he needed to take a break. "I'm kind of tired, let's take a rest for now." He sat down and split his apple in half, then handed a piece to Sorren, "You must be hungry, I bet. Go on, take it."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Sorren nodded. "Thanks" He said before pecking at it. "So what's with you? where do you come from and what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Crash laughed a bit, "Me? I came to this place from my....previous village..." He didn't want to tell anyone about his village, as it was destroyed, "It's always been my dream to join a guild, just for the exploration. But now I have a second goal, and that is to make every evil pokemon I meet pay dearly for all their crimes." He noticed he was ranting a bit, and calmed down. He chomped a bit on his apple in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:01 pm

"Well you are probably the only normal person i've met here. Your goals seem like fairly good ones." Sorren said. "Then again no one is really normal, are they?"

This dice is not existing.

Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Crash nodded at Sorren, "That's true, everyone has their quirks." He leaned back and looked up, then saw a small cactus-shaped pokemon with thorns, that he immediately recognized as a Cacnea. "Sorren...don't...move...there's a Cacnea...right above us." He stared it down, daring it to attack.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Sorren froze. He didn't know what the big deal was, but if Crash was worried, Sorren was Scared. He didn't move a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Crash quickly rolled to the side, bringing Sorren with him as the Cacnea jumped down and tried to "Hug" them. He got in front of Sorren as the Cacnea shot poison barbs at him, poisoning him. His Guts ability activated, and a surge of power came to his limbs, instead of numbing him. He knew that soon he would faint from the poison, so he quickly ended it with a Hi Jump kick, knocking it out. He then fell over, the rush leaving him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:40 pm

"What? How?... What just happened?" Sorren asked. He was confused, It looked like he got poisoned, then It looked like he almost got STRONGER, Then he finished it. It all happened so fast. Nothing made any sense.

{{Sorren does not know that every pokemon has a special ability, In fact, he doesn't know what abilities are, he just assumed that some pokemon could just do things others couldn't.}}
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:59 pm

"Heh...heheh...well, I have this ability, it's called Guts. Most fighting types have this, it boosts our attack when we get a status ailment." Crash looked around, trying to find something that would ease his pain. "Don't worry about me, when I fight, the pain will go away..." He staggered when he tried to walk.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:39 pm

Sorren noticed that the Cacnea was wearing a piece of cloth. He pulled it off with his beak and examined it. Tough durable material, Tasted like Iron. Defense scarf. "Hey Crash, The Cacnea was wearing a defense scarf, you want it?" Sorren asked, Laying it on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:13 am

Crash picked up the scarf and tied it around his neck. He instantly felt stronger, as if he could be hit with a boulder and still stand. "Thanks, sorren! Let's keep going alright?" He headed toward the stairs and climbed up to the next floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the pursuit of strength (Closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next