Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

In the pursuit of strength (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorren ran through the forest. After furnace peak this place didn't feel all that scary anymore. That being said, Sorren was still scared. The thick canopy provided malevolent looking shadows on the forest floor. Sorren had gotten up one floor with no problem. and no pokemon, though that was probably going to change. He decided to take a break and sat on a log.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:00 am

Sorren was walking along with crash when a question came to mind.

"Earlier you said That you Wanted to form a team because You always wanted to be an explorer, but then you said you got a new goal of taking down outlaws or something like that. What happened to make you pursue crime fighting?" Sorren asked.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:12 am

Crash stopped walking, memories of his destroyed village going through his mind. "I...My village was...destroyed by outlaws. My parents...my friends...they didn't make it out." He continued walking, trying to blink the tears out of his eyes. 'You will not cry now, you must be a strong leader.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:17 am

"Sorry I asked. I got a house and a forest burned down, you got an entire village. If you remember I told you my parents were killed as well. I know how you feel. It's hard living every day, After having everything ripped from you. It's one of the reasons I don't ever keep items or Have possessions. I just don't want to loose them again, and i can live without them." Sorren said, beginning to cry. He cried far too often about this subject. Didn't make it any less painful to remember.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:39 am

Crash made a strong, leader-like face. "Don't worry Sorren. I'll make sure you don't lose anything or anyone ever again." He gave a confident smile, then grimaced. The poison was spreading faster than he thought it would. "C'mon..." he said with a tired voice, "Let's get outta here.."
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:27 am

"It's Really not that big of a deal, I cry about a lot of things. I'm a real coward, But that's ok because I can still fight. It's always been that way with me." Sorren said, trying to talk down the dramatics a bit. They had talked their way to the stairs, but before they could reach them The ground collapsed beneath them. Sorren fell into the pitfall trap, taking a good beating on impact with the ground. The pit was about 8 feet deep with smooth rock edges.

"Stupid pitfall traps. Never had been able to get out of them, always had to wait for the 'wind'."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:02 am

Crash looked down into the pit and smiled slyly, "Need some help, damsel in distress?" He started bursting into laughter, completely releasing all the tension. that's when he heard a sound from behind him. He quickly turned around, "Aw, crap. I could use some help here, when you can, Sorren.."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:42 pm

{{Swadloon}}

Sorren saw some razor leaves passing over the hole. He jumped trying to get a better view, but it was pointless. he was eight feet deep, and one foot tall.

"I already told you I can't get out of these traps on my own! If You can get the enemy down here, I'll be ready after using focus energy a couple of times." Sorren yelled up the hole, then got started focusing.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Crash dodged the leaves, and quickly rolled behind a rock for cover. "Get him down there? Alright, I'll try!" He ran up to the Swadloon, getting hit with a razor leaf but shrugging it off. He clapped his hands together it it's face, stunning it, then gripped it. "Alley-oop!!" He tossed the Swadloon with perfect accuracy straight into the hole. "Delivery! don't forget to tip the mailman!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:25 pm

"ONE TIP COMING UP! " Sorren yelled, scratching the Swadloon as it came down, nearly impaling it. sorren got close to it's face. "Watch your step" It went limp, unconscious.

"OK, THAT'S OVER WITH. WE STILL NEED SOMETHING ABOUT EIGHT FEET LONG THAT YOU CAN PULL ME UP ON, AND THERE AREN'T ANY VINES, SO... YEAH." sorren yelled up out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Crash clapped his hands, "Impressive! Don't worry about the hole, I got this." He jumped in, smashing into the swadloon as he landed. "Thanks for breaking my fall, buddy!" It groaned in response. Crash grinned, then grabbed Sorren and jumped onto the wall, then to the next. He kept doing this until they made it to the top. "Jeez, I'm wiped out...are we through to the end yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:31 pm

"You can't just do that! How can you do that? That shouldn't even be possible!" Sorren yelled, looking at Crash in disbelief. The stairs were just next to them after all, so sorren decided to wait for his answer on the next floor.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:34 pm

Crash followed him up the stairs, laughing, "Dude, I'm a fighting type, I have natural strength and agility. Climbing up those walls was nothing!" He really liked having Sorren with him, he was a great fighter, but that wasn't it. He was an awesome friend, even if he doubted himself. "Man, I hope we're almost through here, I need some sunlight!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:39 pm

"That's not what I meant. There were no handholds On the walls, so you can't just do that, It isn't how the laws of nature are supposed to work." Sorren said. He was more angry at Crash for breaking the rules of reality then he was for Crash himself.

"Oh boy."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:25 am

Crash shook his head, "You don't need handholds to wall-jump..." then he heard angry voices behind him, when he turned around, a Kakuna, Ferroseed, Swadloon, and Weedle were hanging on the ceiling behind them. "Sorren, watch out!" he tackled Sorren out of the way of a poison sting. The blood started to pump through Crash's veins, making his poison go through faster, and in turn, boost his power. He ran at the ferroseed first, seeing it as the most likely threat, and used Hi Jump Kick to get up to the ceiling, and smash the ferroseed. It was a one-shot kill, but the other three pokemon were still there, and Crash was severely weak, almost unable to move anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:31 am

Sorren was able to Scratch a few times before being hit bye a triple string shot. He struggled before being hit with poison sting.

"GAH!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the pursuit of strength (Closed)   In the pursuit of strength (Closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the pursuit of strength (Closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next